Author has written 131 stories for Flight 29 Down, Suite Life series, CSI: New York, Darcy's Wild Life, Gilmore Girls, Misc. Tv Shows, Reba, Ironman, Human Target, Criminal Minds, iCarly, Keen Eddie, Victorious, Life With Derek, Who's the Boss?, Phil Of The Future, Mentalist, Avengers, and Body of Proof.
NOTE: I'm going to start a major purge. I'm pulling some of my older stories and the stories that I have up are going to be edited and re-vamped so if you have one of my stories in your favorites, it may be slightly different the next time you read it.
"To write something, you have to risk making a fool of yourself." - Anne Rice
Sarah. That's my given name. It isn't what I'm generally called though. I'm usually called Say, Say Say, and any of the thirty other variations my family can inevitably come up with. Although, if you talk to my best friend, a.k.a TheOnceAnonymous14, I'm dork, geek, and sometimes various breakfast foods - pancake and I think waffle have been among them. And if we're feeling particular feisty, we'll call each other worse but I'm trying to keep my profile PG-13 so I won't say what they are. Anyway, about me. Off we go.
Please Keep Your Hands and Feet Inside The Ride At All Times, Thank You.
There are things. I write them. I also moonlight as the master of sarcasm in my spare-time. I also giggle too much, too loudly. I can't filter what comes out my mouth but it makes people laugh so I'm not complaining. I take jokes as way dirtier than they are. I listen to music at decibels unknown to mankind. I don't like clowns, spiders, and lightning. I'm terrified of crowds. I watch crime shows, read mysteries and still wonder why my dreams are freaking weird. Of course, I'm partially blaming that one on my addiction to bloody awesomeness that is Sweeney Todd. I don't mean that in a British way...okay, I totally do but I also mean Sweeney Todd is bloody - like blood, guts, gore type bloody. I'm rambling now, aren't I? Yeah, I do that a lot. You get used to it. I'll stop now.
To be perfectly honest, writing isn't something I do as a hobby - well, to a certain extent it is - but it's also something more. It's a way for me to kind of talk without having to say it out loud. I have found though that certain emotions, i.e. anger, tend to hold me back. To be a writer, you have to have a certain kind of emotional flexibility which is basically being able to tap into the emotion needed for the story. I found that anger tends to keep me from being able to do that. It's an emotional block. Anyway, back on topic. Writing is my therapy.
I'm the youngest of two girls and I can honestly say that my older sister is my best friend. When I graduated high school, I was excited to have her there with me. She was the one taking all of the pictures and one of my honest-to-God biggest cheerleaders. I'm the aunt of two beautiful girls and a handsome baby boy. I love my family more than anything. I don't do much social media on the weekends because I'm off with my family. I'm a daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, best friend, occasional basketball player and so much more. I'm Texan. Born and bred. Contrary to popular belief, we are not deserts, horses, cowboys and cheap Mexican liquor. We are the home of the one of the largest cities in the U.S. and I'm extremely proud to be from Texas. Of course, that said, I'm also one of the most Southern people you'll ever meet. You have been warned.
I love to read, write, listen to music, play the occasional video game - Guitar Hero is my personal favorite, dance like a crazy person late at night, continue my ongoing obsession with Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp, and have crazy, random conversations with my best friend that lasts for days. My guilty pleasures include cheesy music, TV shows from when The Hub was still Discovery Kids, dress-up games and various other online games, beauty gurus on YouTube and singing SexyBack when no one else is around.
1. What are your 5 Favorite songs right now? Skyfall by Adele, Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker, If You're Gone by Matchbox Twenty, From This Moment by Shania Twain, and One More Night by Maroon 5
2. What is the most played song on your iTunes? Dance Me To The End of Love by The Civil Wars
3. What song are you listening right now? She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
4. What was the last album you bought? To Be Loved by Michael Buble
5. What song can you not get out of your head? Right now, Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker.
6. What song do you listen to everyday? Usually something by Adele
7. What was the first album you ever bought? I have no idea.
8. What was the last single you downloaded? Skyfall by Adele - by the way, if you want to experience James Bond for the first time, Skyfall is the best. It's the sexiest action movie, I think I've ever seen in my life.
9. What is your favorite band right now? The Civil Wars
10. Who is your favorite artist right now? Toss up. Adele or Darius Rucker.
11. What is your favorite type of music? Christian, Rock, Alternative, Country and Soundtracks
12. In your 25 most played, what is number ten? Potential Breakup Song by Aly & AJ
13. Quote one of your favorite lyrics? "...I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you..." - Poison and Wine, The Civil Wars
14. Do you listen to music everyday? For the sake of my sanity, I have to so yes.
15. Reminds you of An Ex-Friend? She was my cousin but we were best friends. 'Big Girls Don't Cry' by Fergie
16. Makes you cry? 'I Drive Your Truck' by Lee Brice
17. Makes you laugh? The entire 'Hairspray' soundtrack. The re-make, that is.
18. You never want to hear again? Anything by Justin Bieber or One Direction
19. Sums up your teenage years? Any song that discusses sucking majorly at life.
20. You Want to Get Married too? 'From This Moment' by Shania Twain
21. You like to wake up to? Something slow.
22. You like out of your parent's collection? Classic hard rock and classic country.
23. Wouldn't about if it weren't for a friend? The Civil Wars - my childhood friend told me about them.
24. Most Surprising thing on your iPod? Extreme or Margot and The Nuclear So and So's
25. Song people would be surprised you know? Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith or Iron Man by Black Sabbath - more so the former, since if you know me, you know I'm an Iron Man fan so knowing that song isn't surprising.
26. Guilty Pleasure? In My Dreams by Robert Downey Jr.
27. Best soundtrack? Sweeney Todd - the songs on this soundtrack make up over eighty percent of the actual movie.
28. Songs heard on TV? Hot Blooded by Foreigner, The Riddle by Five For Fighting, More Than Words by Extreme and Semi-Automatic by the Boxer Rebellion (Thank you, Human Target!)
29. Song shared with best friend? Well we both have a flair for the dramatic so taking into account that one particularly dramatic Twitter conversation and the fact that we tweet the lyrics to each other sometimes, it's 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Dion - and no, not in a lesbo kind of way. It's more of an inside joke than anything. Like I said, we can both be drama queens and during one particularly hilarious and over-dramatic twitter conversation, somehow we ended up tweeting the lyrics to each other.
Unsafe External Link