Author has written 4 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Transformers.
Current events in my life: Would you believe I moved again, this time across the country! I want to assure my readers that NONE of my stories will ever be abandoned! I am trying to finish college, and writing has taken a back burner to say the least. I will keep writing, I'm adding snippets here and there as time allows, but I need to focus most of my energy on getting a degree. There WILL be updates, just veeerrrry slowly!
I've been a transformers fan since the cartoon first came out in the 80's! I also love Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, Harry Potter, and Star Wars. I was in film school for 2 years, and I'm now pursuing a journalism degree to focus on my writing. I wasn't very good with the cameras and lighting... I have 3 screenplays in the works along with several fanfictions. I have a couple more ideas, but I haven't put them on paper just yet.
05/31/2011 I passed all of my classes! My living situation was deteriorating though, so my hubby and I moved to another state entirely. We're now settled in the new place, and looking for work. We've enrolled at the local college and we're hoping to graduate sooner rather than later. I'm working on updating 'Rose By Any Other Name', I just need to smooth it out.
04/02/2011 When I signed up for three accelerated courses at my new college, I was like "Yeah! I'll be done with these in just 6 weeks then I can move on!" What I did not realize was that these accelerated courses have the exact same workload as a regular 16 week semester... only difference being that you only have 6 weeks to do it in. So yeah, no writing has been done for the last month. But fear not! I will be getting back to my stories in 3 weeks! And I am NEVER going to do this to myself again! *.*
10/18/2010 Fate is a funny thing. Just when I was getting used to the idea of being a parent, I ended up in the emergency room. I had a miscarriage. I was only 7 weeks along, if I had been further along it would have been a lot harder to deal with. But as it is, I've accepted that these things do happen sometimes, and it's not my fault, or anyone else's fault.
9/23/2010 I won't be abandoning my stories, but they might be slow going for a while as I just found out that I am expecting my own little sparkling! Yup, I'm pregnant!! I'm due end of May or early June... no exact date just yet. I'll update when I can, but I'm in the middle of the 'fun' part of pregnancy... where the stupidest thing sets my mid-section off.
A Rose By Any Other Name still in progress. I'm editing a lot and cranking out finished chapters as often as I can.
A Rose By Any Other Name is still in progress! Most of the story is already written, and I will try to have updates as soon as the chapter is finalized. If anyone wants to do fanart, I would LOVE to see it!! In the meantime, I did do a poster for the fic! Just a minor photo manip: http://indigo-flare.deviantart.com/art/Fanfic-Poster-154857993
-Ratchet and Wheeljack are my favorite Autobots.
-Soundwave is my favorite Decepticon.
-Megatron is a jerk.
-Optimus is kewl!
Favorite Movie Quotes:
"I love those moments, I love to wave at them as they pass me by!" -Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
"Yeah, that's right, I'm a gay robot." -Church, Red VS Blue
"Wendy, darling, light of my life! I'm not gonna hurt you. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your fucking brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in! -Jack Torrance, The Shining
"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." -Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit
"The boy's pheromone levels suggest he wants to mate with the female." -Ratchet, Transformers
"His destructive programing is taking effect. He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities where he will block up sewers, reverse street signs and steal everyone's left shoe." -Jumba, Lilo and Stitch
"(To Megatron) Hold on, hold on, I know you're unhappy, I know you're unhappy, because I tried to kill you. I totally understand. If someone tried to kill me, I'd be pissed off too. I think that we have an opportunity here to start anew, and develop our relationship, and see where it leads us...ok?" -Sam Witwicky, Revenge of the Fallen
"Just in case I wasn't enough of a freak already, let's add a tiara!" -Mia, The Princess Diaries
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." -Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
"Actually, I'm still just a friar, so I can curse all I want. Dammit!" -Carl, Van Helsing
'Whoa, did I sleep drive again?' -Tatyana Witwicky, Meet The Cousin (Movies >> Transformers)
"But look, I mean - is he going to be able to chase us? 'Cause if I woke up lookin' like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it." -Master Shake, ATHF
"Recon and evac as needed, but do not engage the beer!" -General Morshower [BrassEagle, 'The Daily Buzz' (Movies>>Transformers, Botosphere)
"What? Wheeljack farted and I got sucked into an alternate reality?" -Bella, 'Her Twins' (Movies>>Transformers, Daemonickitten)
More are sure to come!
AWESOME TRANSFORMERS QUIZ THING! SOOOO MUCH FUN! LULZ!
Name twelve of your favorite Transformers characters in any order.
4) Optimus Prime
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Blaster/Barricade?? Nope, can't say that I have... O_o
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Is this a trick question??
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Well now... um... hmm, Hound and Wheeljack? I suppose it could happen, I think it would be kinda cute! Maybe I should write that...
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Thundercracker? OH god yah! Hehehe, he does appear in a fic series called “Barricade Surprise” with a surprise of his own! XD
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Bumblebee/Ratchet... Imma gonna say ...NO! Kinda creepy for some reason...
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Optimus/Jazz or Optimus/Thundercracker?? Gee, lemme think... definitely Jazz. TC... not a chance!
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
If Bumblebee discovered Jazz and Ironhide... He'd probably be happy for his buddies, and think it's kinda sweet!
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
LOL, Ratchet/Hound, huh? OK...
Hound finally convinces Ratchet to accompany him off base for a little R&R, much to the medic's disdain. But what kind of R&R does Hound have in mind?
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Optimus/Barricade? As a matter of fact, yes there is! And I have read it! Can't remember the name, but it was really kinda sweet!
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Wheeljack/Blaster? “All Jacked Up” XD
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
hmm, Ironhide/Starscream... A one on one battle goes down a very different direction as two titans find beauty in each other.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
A majority of the transformers fanfiction base reads both! And that's a fact!
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
For Thundercracker I may use “Fly Like An Eagle” by Seal ;)
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Ratchet/Ironhide/Hound, WARNING: medic + cannons + nature = this fic!
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Jazz would say to Blaster, "Let's you and I spin some REAL tunes!"
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Jazz/Barricade?? Are you srs?? NTY!
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Bumblebee walked in on Ratchet and Skywarp interfacing... I think he'd go into stasis lock... O_o and so would I!!
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Optimus Prime wants to deflower Wheeljack?? O_o k... I'd rather not know... I really don't want to know.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Yes, it is the air we breath, the water we drink, the energon we brew! XD
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Hmm... I don't think any of them draw Starscream... but a couple write him.
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Ratchet/Optimus/Blaster... All signs point to no.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Barricade, huh? Depends entirely on who he's interfacing...
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a month ago I think. I'm gonna go read another right now! I like Blaster.
Hound? I imagine, hesitantly mind you, that it would have something to do with a forest clearing or a waterfall.
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Starscream and Thundercracker? Oh god yea, the high-grade would just make it better! And lets not forget about Skywarp, he'll be in on that too! XD
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
...if this ever happened in any universe (shudders) Ironhide would DEFINITELY be tops! O_o (I shudder b/c I am of the group that believes Ironhide raised Bee!)
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Okay... Wheeljack/Thundercracker are happy together, until Thundercracker runs off with (snort) Optimus Prime. Wheeljack has a one-nighter with (pfft) Starscream and a fling with ...Skywarp, then follows Blaster's advice and finds true love with Ratchet. ...“The Great Race”
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Bumblebee/Jazz is actually kinda cute! =3
Hope that was as much fun to read as it was to write! XD
Fun Facts about me:
I am utterly in love with my husband of 3 years!
My natural hair color is brown, but I prefer dark red.
I have three cats.
My favorite color is indigo.
I do tarot readings.
I went to see Fellowship of the Ring nine times in the theater.
I have a phobia of vomiting.
I hate being angry, or for anyone else to be angry with me.
I wished on a star for the perfect man, and got my wish!
Tatyana Topez Witwicky is my favorite OC!
I currently have 15 fanfictions in the works.
I am freely bi, but I fell in love with a man.
I love to cosplay!
I am an avid Scott Mcneil fan.
I am a salt fiend, I put it on just about everything.
I was briefly pregnant, but miscarried.
I am TERRIFIED of spiders!!
I do not condone the killing of any living thing, unless in self-defense.
I get chronic migraines.
I do believe in ghosts, though I am not afraid of them.
I love bird watching.
My husband and I challenge each other with Family Guy trivia.
I am a wowaholic.
I don't like a house to be too clean, it seems unnatural.
I am in college, my major is English.
Many of my favorite things vary according to my mood.
The sun is trying to kill me.
I AM going to win that lottery jackpot someday...
Fruits Basket is my favorite anime.
I loved watching G1 transformers when I was a kid.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
Been married for 3 ½ years!
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” -Booker T. Washington
3) How many houses have you lived in?
Oh god, um... 12 I think. We moved a lot.
4) Favorite candy bar?
Take 5! I love chocolate with preztels!
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
You can't prove anything!
7) Least favorite school subject?
Algebra, I really kinda suck at it.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
I used to, don't know what happened to it.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
3rd grade, at school.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind:
12) Favorite genre of music?
Folk, new age, film scores, classical, techno, depends on my mood.
13) How many pets do you own?
3 cats. Yuki, Kodi, and Chilly.
14) What time were you born?
15) Do you like beer?
I have german blood, yah I like the beer!
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
Yes I have! XD
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
...spicegirls... (looks around hesitantly)
18) Are you sarcastic?
I am most certainly cabable of it...
19) Is anyone in your family famous?
I am distantly related to an actor... his name escapes me.
20) How many watches do you own?
None, they chafe my skin.
21) Summer or winter?
Winter! Cold means fewer migraines for me!
23) Favorite color to wear?
Purple, blue, green, dark red, brown, black.
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
It's red, used to have a lotus case on it but it broke.
26) Where is your second home?
Any book store that serves coffee!
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
Not in the face...
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
Oh yes, many.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
3 regular, two old fashioned oil lamps.
30) How many video games do you own?
I own many games! No exact count.
31) What was your first pet?
Kitty cat named Samson.
32) Ever had braces?
I had them for five years and hated them with a passion.
33) Do looks matter?
Depends entirely on the situation.
34) Do you use chapstick?
Eh, sometimes, if I really need it.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Miss Clark, Mr. Miller, and Miss Taylor.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
If I HAD to choose, it would be American Eagle.
37) Are you too forgiving?
I can be, but I am also capable of holding a grudge for a couple days.
38) How many children do you want?
None of my own, but I'd like to adopt at least one.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
One shirt that says 'no pinchy pinchy!'
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, white chocolate mocha.
41) Do you own a gun?
No, they kinda terrify me.
42) Ever thought you were in love?
I AM in love! Have been for 5 years! =)
43) When was the last time you cried?
A couple days ago.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Stayed up all night trying to get my homework done and study for several tests.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
Oh olive garden! I love their seafood pasta!
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
I don't think I have...
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
Does Cinderella's Castle count? Cuz I've been all up in there!
Leelz, Sei, sugar-tits, boobookittyfuck... (all from my husband lol)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Is that even a real name??
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Eh, too expensive!
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
Not that I'm aware of.
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
Wearing it right now!
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
I could do without some of the stress, but all in all I have no complaints.
57) Do you dye your hair?
On occasion, when I can afford to keep it up.
58) Does anyone like you?
I'd like to think so!
59) What year were you born?
1983 I'm an 80's kid!
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
Celebrating mah birfday!
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
Mc D's, most definitely!
63) Do you like yourself?
Most of the time. =)
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred gender?
Eyes for men, on women I usually notice the eyes and the smile!
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
Only if it's storming outside!
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
I think I tried it once in kindergarten and hated it.
68) Do you own a webcam?
69) Have you ever worn a striped shirt?
I have, I prefer not to, they don't look good on me.
70) Ever broke a bone?
My big toe! DX
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
No AOL anything, I don't touch the stuff.
73) Pringles or lays?
Depends on my mood.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not on purpose. =(
75) Rugrats or Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
Meh, neither. Although, Brady Bunch has a catchier tune!
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
I hadn't realized we had one.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
Yeah, my own fraggin grandmother! T_T
79) Do you have a birth mark?
On the back of my knee.
80) Do you own a car?
One buick. That car is a tank! Got in an accident with a minivan... buick 1, van 0.
81) Can you cook?
I am a pretty good cook, actually!
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. People chewing with their mouths open.
2. Deliberate ignorance.
83) Do you text message often?
I do text, but not too often.
84) Money or love?
I have to say love! Money would be nice though lol.
85) Do you have any scars?
One on my finger from a hampster bite, one on my arm from a cat scratch.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
A winning lottery ticket.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
Some of them.
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
Juicy fruit, it's gonna move ya!
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
Most of the time, trying to get off it though.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Nope. Been meaning to.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
I have a huge box of crayons and am currently working on a Lisa Frank coloring book!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
The author of the fic I was reading.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My husband, who came in from work and started tickling me! XD
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
With my husband's wit and charm? How could I resist?
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
100) Who was the last person that called you?
My hubby loves to check up on me while he's at work, just to ask how my day is going!
Unsafe External Link