Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
5 Things to Know About Me:
1. I'm from Texas, but I graduated from OU. Therefore, I will never update on a Saturday, AKA the Holy Day. Yes, it is possible to love Twilight and still worship at the Church of College Football.
2. My attention span for reading is endless, but my attention span for writing is that of a gnat. But don't worry, I've realized this and will now only publish stories that are either one-shot or already completed, so nobody is stuck on a cliffhanger.
3. I used to love Rob, but I must say, Taylor is looking better and better the closer he gets to legal.
4. There are several authors on this site who own me. Look in my Favorites for their awesomeness. I'm extremely picky, so if a story is in there, it is golden. Or at least high-quality silver.
5. If you can make me laugh, you have my heart forever.
Many apologies to anyone who enjoyed 30 Nights. I simply lost all inspiration to write it, so I deleted it from here and Twilighted. I promise, I will never leave a story mid-tale like that again (see numero dos above).
UPDATE 1/15/10: I have entered a story in the Twi-High Anonymous Challenge, hosted by il-bel-mondo and lexiecullen17. I can't tell you which one is mine, but I can beg you to go look and vote! Ahora! All the stories are under the Twi-High Anonymous Challenge profile (not C2).
Unsafe External Link