Author has written 16 stories for Bleach, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
Good to meet you! My name is dragonmaiden50.
I am a 23 year old substitute teacher with a BA in English Literature and a minor in History. I enjoy writing, drawing, and crocheting. Also I love exploring languages, and am currently studying Japanese. I like anime, and I blame Bleach and Hanatarou for getting me obsessed with Yaoi. My fave anime right now is fullmetal alchemist, and I love Roy Mustang (especially my fma video game where I get to hang with him...BE JEALOUS!...jk). I am also obsessed with Bleach...it's kindda crazy.
Some of my oneshot fanfictions are no longer appropriate for this site (i.e. they're pretty much porn) to view them go here ->
XXX rated art and fics can also be view here:
And all of my art work can be enjoyed here:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
"The daemonic remains unnamed and highly charged as quantum energy, beyond human understanding, always present, casual forces of good and misfortune." (This is from "A Field Guide to Demons, Vampires, Fallen Angels, and other subversive species." This is not a text book. This is seriously my just for fun book.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
...my fridge. I have a tiny ass apartment.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
9 ishly...the time I should go to bed but am not
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The fridge humming and my husband snoring.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I came home from work at 3. It was WINDY!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Lefay Strent's profile (such a pretty name)
9. What are you wearing?
Blue plaid PJ pants, purple tank top, socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I had another Gundam Wing dream where I was Trowa Barton.
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier when I was watching Ricky Gavias on youtube.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
lots o' stuff. Mirror. Framed Portrait of an Indian girl. pics of the family. Calendar. Key Ring next to the front door (I repeat. I AM IN A TINY TINY APARTMENT!)
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Do the middle school kids where I substitute teach count?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Well that's kind of a strange thing just to throw out there in the middle of all the questions. Of course I would think its good or at least okay if I'm spending the time to fill it out.
15. What is the last film you saw?
I watched Cars yesterday with my friend's little boy who is two. It's the only thing that can get him to sit still for five minutes while I make food. O_O
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay of my school loans, and my car loan, and buy a house and google stock. Also I wouldn't mind some new PS3 video games. I'm a boring adult :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Between me and my husband, we can be hoarders. He has over 600 DVDs and I rival him in my massive book and manga collection. SO MANY SHELVES! Although a lot is in storage right now :(
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
No more dumb asses with no brains having kids. I hate going to work and seeing all these amazing kids who are so FUCKED UP because of their FUCKING DUMB PARENTS treat them like trash and shouldn't have had kids in the first place! Like this one kid I know is a perfectly charming young gentleman. BUT HIS MOM IS A FUCKTARD AND DRANK HEAVILY DURING HER PREGNANCY! So he has all kind of problems learning things at a normal pace. And he feels like he's stupid, but its just his mom is a dumb ass. And kids being abandoned by their parents so they can move in with their drug dealer, and kids taking care of their younger siblings while they are in elementary school, and kids being beaten and malnourished, and kids whose parents are in gangs.
I'm sorry but when you teach you see so many sad cases and it pisses you off!
19. Do you like to dance?
What the fuck? That's not even a question.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Er. We were thinking Kayla Lauretta. We just like Kayla and Lauretta is my husband's mother.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I kind of like Benjamin James.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I would LOVE to live in Ireland, or France, or Japan, or Australia. I'm one of those people who doesn't mind not having a lot (except for books!) so I'd totally be cool with a backpack and nothing else and just hitchhiking.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
I wouldn't say anything. God would pull the lever to the trap door and I'd fall straight to HELL!
(Not kidding...my sister started this 4 years ago. We are astounded at its progress. Help out my sisters bunny and paste this is your profile.)
Unsafe External Link