Author has written 11 stories for 8 Simple Rules, Friends, and Glee.
Nobody puts Kayleigh in the corner :)
List twelve of your favorite characters from a fandom, in no particular order.
9. April Rhodes
10. Principal Figgins
12. Jesse ST James
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
That would be disgusting, eww, Will/Artie
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Santana and Will, no
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
If Sue walked in on Santana and Jesse making out, she'd probably tell her that she shouldn't be kissing the competition or well done and that she she should break his heart before nationals, sectionals etc
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Puck gets sent to Principal Figgins office where he learns a lot about how his principal was exactly like he was in high school and then he changed which inspires Puck to change... for like a week.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
No Holly is a teacher and Quinn is a student so it would be weird and awkward.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Playing with fire.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Santana/Puck/Rachel, I don't think so.
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Broken Hearted Girl (Beyonce)
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Teacher/Student love
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Quinn and Sue are in a happy relationship until April Rhodes runs off with Sue. Quinn is broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Artie and a brief unhappy affair with Will, then follows wise advice from Rachel and finds true Love with Santana. -- Aww Quinntana relationship and Faberry friendship, oh and Quill!
Unsafe External Link