Author has written 12 stories for Shugo Chara!, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Minesweeper.
Thought/mood/quote: Life's a comedy.
1. LOL. So after two years I finally updated Tea Ceremonies in all its utter horridness! :D
Remember this penname. ;o hehe. Welcome to my FF profile! I love to update it when I have writer's block so it might be a bit long. x The 'about my writing' is the section you should first read. (Though that's long! But I'll try to make it interesting. O.O) And my rant on SC fanfiction is also a highlight here. (Especially for the beginning writers. x ) Who knows? Reading it might even answer a question or two of yours. (Ex: Why can't we write in chat/script form?) Meh. Enough of my profile intro. Read on! :D
Devianart, tumblr, twitter, etc: ask!
Animes I like enough to read/write about:
- Shugo Chara / Doki Rimahiko Amuto? Tadamu? Kutau?, Kukaya
- Magic Knights Rayearth H/L U/C F/F E/P
- Fruits Basket ( Go Shigure!)
- Tsubasa Chronicles/xxxHolic (manga)
- Sister Princess (hey the plot is boorrriiingg, but you just love the characters -.-)
Personally, I'm not as anime obsessed as mostly of my readers. I do not watch very much anime (haha yes I do have somewhat of a real life) :p I just really like writing stories. My most sincere apologies if I get any anime info wrong! D: dang it, dang it tell me if that happens!! cuz I hate that! >.> and I promise I will not get mad at you and hate you or w/e. ;p CC will always be appreciated.
I might occasionally read Disney stuff. We need to bring some Disney classics back to the children!
About my writing:
The main reason why I'm here is to write. I don't read lots of fanfiction though I write it. (I hate it when I write something and then go like "Oh crud! This is similar to _'s fics!") Fanfiction is my hobby and I think you can learn lots from it. I think that a person's writing style can tell a lot about them. Right now, I'm exploring and testing my writing limits. I like to occasionally try new things on here so my fanfics are like little experiments. :) I already have some experience in writing fluff. The next genre I'm thinking about testing out is angst. xD (Kinda hard when your life is actually pretty awesome so far and even harder when angst tends to go ooc!)
Shugo Chara will be the category I write in the most. xD When I write I hate a lot of detailing (even though they are so essential and the lack of them are the reasons why some of my stories suck. O.o ) and I'm more of a dialogue person in my opinion. :D That's what I get for being in drama and writing scripts for homework. xp And I DETEST inaccurate information and terrible grammar and spelling. Don't get me wrong, we're all human so I bet all fanfics have some kinda mistake in them. I just don't like it when PpL tYpe liEk diS and when people post up stories with no capitals, quotations, or punctuation whatsoever.
I'm not comfortable in writing yaoi/yuri (though I tolerate it), crack, lemons, etc. Even so, I am a shounen/shojo -ai fan.
I really like long stories, but being a lazy person I'll have to stick to oneshots. Yes, I'm not always the most dedicated writer. I will at times go for weeks without updating. (yes you have permission to hate me for that TT_TT sniff) But hey, a person only has so much time to write for creative purposes. xD So let's break it down: 24 hrs a day. 16 hours for sleep/school. 8 hours left. 3 hours for eating/showering. (Did I mention i was kinda slow too? :3 ) 5 hours left. The rest is for homework! hooray. T_T But once I somehow find the motivation to write I'll try to fit some kinda time to write. I actually found out I get motivated very easy. It's like when someone gives me a great review and tell me to update soon I go like "Oh shoot! Someone really likes this now and they'll really hate me if I don't update quick enough!" although I bet this totally isn't the real situation, you'd just get pissed off for a bit. Hehe. xP
By the way: I wrote the first RhythmxMiki fic. Bwahaha! IN YOUR FACE! (Ergh. Had to get that outta my system. xD ) And I'm guilty of giving readers unsatisfying endings. Especially for any Amuto fics. (Meh. I just like throwing my oneshots to counter cliches.) I don't think I will ever make a chapter story as long as "Tea Ceremonies..." ever again.
My end notes are sometimes effin long. =_= It's a terrible habit that I'm currently attempting to curb. I hate myself for writing so much crap at the end. xd But I promise I will NEVER make longass dialog between me and the characters. Maybe a few lines occasionally every once in a while, but never like a whole freakin script page. :P Oh, and I don't like to post up links to pictures of dresses/cars found in my fanfictions. In real books, it's up to the reader to see how it'll look in their mind. If you put up a link to what the dresses/car/etc look like then chances are that your readers won't bother to check or you suck at describing and feel too lazy to improve on it. Well okay, maybe that was a bit exaggerrative, but you know what I mean. Pictures on your profile weakens your writing skills, IMO.
Okay! BTW, Thank you for taking your precious (?) time to read my idiot ramblings. xD
Fanfic Vows (They are all adapted from FF rules or basic FF etiquette.)
1. I will always be careful about spelling and grammar. Ha, how basic. :)
2. I will never PM a reviewer and yell at them when they give me constructive criticism.
3. I will also never let a useless flame (e.g. diz sucks! its boring and stupid! yhu can't freakin rite!) pass by me without PMing the registered reviewer and asking what I did wrong. ;P
4. When I give someone constructive crit., I will not go "I'm so sorry if this was super harsh! Please don't hate me! etc.etc." I don't need you to say 'It's alright' when I did nothing wrong. Are you seriously gonna write back to me and whine and tell me off or something? Bring it! :P
5. I will never write Tadase's name as 'Tadagay'. (Seriously immature!)
6. When I write back, I will always respond professionally if not politely. Unless it's more like the friendly informal PMs. ;)
7. I will never demand for reviews in exchange for an update. I can ask you to review, impress you with my fancy arrows pointing to the review button (hehe :D), or request you to not review (though I don't think I ever will do that. o.o). But not demand them. Seriously, you only really need to review if you want to. :)) Reviews will probably not make me update faster. They just tell me that someone likes my fanfic and they want to encourage (I hope!) me to continue.
8. I will never write long ass dialogue between me and the characters. Less than 10 lines. Always.
9. I will never write another chapter story as long as Tea Ceremonies ever again. -.-
I Reserve the Right To:
1. Give you CC whether you feel like you deserve it or not.
2. Defend any character/pairing I like when they're bashed.
3. Update my profile, avatar, or fic whenever I want. (Or even delete it.) I HAVE a life. Thank you very much.
4. Write about any pairing I want. (Though I tend to write about canon couples.)
5. Write my fic MY way. Example: I can kill off any character I want, not give my fic a happy ending, etc. The plot/events of the story will be based on what I want for it. (Though of course, I will try to write and please my readers. If fanfiction isn't made to please readers than you should get a diary or an online journal! :D )
You Reserve the Right To:
1. Review as you please. Flame, praise, CC, whatever.
2. Not review if you don't want to. ;)
3. Have your own opinion on my story.
4. Give me suggestions. (Note that they will not always be taken seriously.)
5. PM me anytime just to say 'hi', ask for advice, whatever.
6. To complain about my hate of your fic, Twilight, or whatever.
7. Block me.
8. Suggest some good fanfics to read. (I'm picky when it comes to reading other fanfics. If I don't like a summary, I won't read. :/ High school centered fics: no. (They all have the same basic plots anyways.) If it looks good but it's too long to read in one sitting then I won't read that either. xD I confess that I haven't been reading much at all. Need some good reading suggestions! Preferably newer rimahiko fics for my community. :D I know, I haven't even been reading enough rimahiko too! :0 )
You really shouldn't
1. Plagiarize my material, or anyone else's for the matter!
2. Bash my pairing/character of choice. (Unless I bashed another in my fic. Ha! Not likely to happen!)
3. Bash any character/pairing in your review to my fic. Sure, other users don't mind. However, I get annoyed.
4. Spam in your review.
5. Stalk me o_o; Ha. Eh. No one's gonna do that right? xD Eh. I just put this here for some of my own humor. (Hehe. Lame!)
6. Complain to me when I criticize you about writing in script form (and you wrote in script form incorrectly.) Mostly everyone knows that script form is not allowed and it makes you look even stupider if you do it incorrectly.Honestly, it doesn't take a lot of smarts. I know how to write script form since I've been forced to write that way in Drama class for THREE FREAKIN LONG YEARS so unless you have as much experience as I do, don't bother to argue with me about it! (Are we all clear? =_=" )
About My Reviewing/Reading (mostly talking about Shugo Chara fics)
When I read I actually READ. I judge it along as I go. Usually what I do is read the first chapter to get an impression of the writing. After that I read the reviews page to see other people's opinion. If it's all the reviewers are going "omglolzit'sawesome!" it usually tells me they probably don't have much of an real opinion on it. C'mon people! What is it that makes it so awesome!? Then I skip to the last to see if any improvements have been made. If I didn't like the first chapter, skip to the last, and find that nothing's changed, then I won't bother reading the middle. I know that people will go like, "but you haven't even read the whole thing yet!" The entire story is supposed to be entertaining right? Something in each story has to happen to make us want to continue reading it. I don't mean cliffes! "Major" cliffes at the end of every chapter only to find the beginning of the update boring is a sign of amateur writing. =_=" And I occasionally reread the chapter stories in my community to make sure they haven't gone stale after updates. Hey, I'm not mean! D: I'm just fairly strict. :D
My reviews are usually more meaningful than the fan-girling, "omglolshowawesomekawaiidesu~!1!!" ones. I give CC whenever I can. I usually don't criticize on every little thing, but the obvious will do (especially if you have the fangirl reviews). I look for IC-ness, decently paced plots, grammar and spelling, sentence flow, and word usage. Details are good, purple prose sucks. :D Remember that! Fangirling reviews are nice, but tell what you like about the story rather than the couple fluff. (Love my reviewers, but I'd always appreciate CC and more in-depth praise. xD ) If I don't put anything that is CC in my review than I think your story's pretty darn good. :) DON'T BE AN ASS TO CRITICS! Remember, we're all smarter than you think. (And some are possibly smarter than you. O_o Take my word for it!)
I rarely read Amuto fics. Why? Because, (sorry if this offends you) the majority of them suck. They can be SO cliche and OOC. Plus, I hate the ones that bash Tadase. Die-hard Amuto fangirls annoy me. Looking for decent amuto stories is like finding treasure, when you dig, all you usually find is more dirt. :P But if you get past all the dirt and actually find gold, it feels so worthwhile. :D
I like side pairings a lot more. I usually always like canon better. Rimahiko and Kukaya are my favorite couples to read about, any other is okay too, as long as they're not absolutely absurd. (Crackfic doesn't count here.) Example: Since when does Yoru like Pepe?! I usually see that the less popular a pairing is, the more better the fanfic quality.
TT_TT The Rimahiko fandom is becoming more like Amuto no? xP Well I visit this fandom more than any others. It's not my favorite, but I have a community for it and I write in it the most so I gotta check the competition. xD And there's a lot more shorter fics. (Just gotta dig for the good ones though.) My community, ~Rimahiko!~ updates often and I'm the only manager. Stop by sometime yeah? :)
Magic Knight Rayearth:
Hikaru & Lantis are my favorite couple to read. Clef and Umi. Then FuuxFerio. Any other pairings are fine. I really like this fandom since it was my first and favorite. Most of the fics here are pretty well written too. :)
No specific preference, except that I don't like YukoxWatanuki ones. Yuko seems more like Watanuki's mother or something. (Well not really, but you know what I mean!)
About Moi: (lol, that sounded conceited.)
1. Your average teen minus the media-endorsed drama. xP I have an awesome memory and a pretty darn good simple life.
2. Likes: Writing, chocolate, Evanescence, learning (hey, what's the harm? ;P ), theatre, self-help books, Drop Dead Diva, mangos, Roald Dahl books, aquarium fish, slurpees, being organized, music, shows like on Discovery channel, philosophy, straight-forward people, and hot nerds (LOL. We need more of those!).
3. Dislikes: TWILIGHT. Crappy fics. Math. Blood. (Gosh, there's no escaping those! D:) People with self-esteem issues, most dairy products (I have no idea why! I'm not allergic, I just think they taste weird! :( ), small spaces, loud places, cricket-like bugs, needles, and unnecessary work.
4. I have a sister. Here's her fanfic link.http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1913937/ Go bug her :D (You didn't hear that from me. Teehee.) Too bad she's not on here a lot. My younger sister is not a ff writer like me, but she likes to praise/criticize other people's work. Also, she's the real anime fanatic. She's watched everything non-yaoi/yuri/hentai. EVERYTHING. Seriously. :l
Sums me up mostly. :) I really don't know what else to tell you without getting me worried about stalking. o.o; It's happened to me before and it's not that hilarious. It like how we think obesity can look hilarious when it's one of the biggest issues in America yet. xP
Quotes I Love
"When I was younger, I was so confident that I would start a story with just the bare bones of the beginnings of a plot without knowing the end." - Roald Dahl
My rant on SC fanfiction:
Shugo Chara fanfiction is making me absolutely sick! Does anyone have any idea about how many SC fanfic writers in here are such idiots?! And what I hate even more is that there are stupid READERS on here too! I would not want to subscribe and praise an author for writing a fic with wRItiing LykE dIs, total ooc characters, NO FREAKIN CAPITALIZATION, bad grammar, cliche plots, and script formats! Grrr... >:P And you know what saddens me the most? When I come across a crappy fic with a bad plot, no grammar, etc. and I check the reviews page... I see one of my devoted readers praising the fic as if it has no mistakes. And then I realize they praise my fic the exact same way. It makes me feel like they don't truly like my fic (and I obviously put more effort into mine than fICs TPyed Liek tihS).
It bugs me so much that when I read the crappy fics that I get all pissed off and lose my motivation to update my own. (Yeah, call me unreasonable or whatever.) =_=" I get the "why bother?" feeling. I also feel totally bad for all those great fanfic authors that have to compete in a sea of cheesy romance fics. If we had to blow out all those not-reading-worthy fics then we'd only have like 55 percent of the fics left. (That's actually very little when you think about it.) I think I'd rather read ONE nice little story rather than like 10 crappy ones in a freakin row.
Don't get me wrong, I think fanfiction is cool, but only if you do it RIGHT. I'm not ranting to brag about how great of an author I am and all the rest are losers. NOTHING LIKE THAT. It's only to those who give half-hearted writing attempts. They obviously know who they are. Also, there's no one way to write a story correctly, but we have some rules on fanfiction. :P
1. Put the characters IN CHARACTER, NOT OOC. Sheesh. I don't like it when people write "all ooc". It's fanfiction for crying out loud! No one really wants to read about our favorite characters not acting like themselves. (I do not want to read about Tadase raping Amu, Yaya being pessimistic, Amu going emo, Rima acting like a slut, etc etc.) I don't care if it's a future fic 10 years in the future. They can change, but they must still have some very basic personality traits. (Tadase being too nice, Yaya still gets a bit immature, Rima's still the ice queen at times. :) ) Crackfic gives you a little more room to play and fulfill your fantasies, but if you're writing crackfic then LABEL IT in the summary. Thankyou!
2. Don't make ridiculous OCs. Original characters are okay (all canon characters are OCs to their creators you know) , but they're hard to weave into stories. I don't mind reading a story with minor OCs in them, as long as they don't overpower the story. Please don't make Mary-Sues. I beg you. -_-" Nobody (I would believe) really wants to read an Ikuto/Nagihiko/Kukai x Mary-Sue OC fic. Also, nobody wants to read about "the new girl in school with 10 freakin' charas and has a lock x5 stronger than Amu's Humpty lock!" Some people already get annoyed that Amu has 4 (multiple personality disorder much? O.o) So why would they want to read about this (probably a female, rebellious or too nice) OC that even overpowers the main character? Also, make sure the number of OCs are minimal. If you make over 4 you're really pushing it. Not all OCs are bad. After all, every single anime/show/whatever has only OCs in it. Canon is all OCs so that's proof that you CAN make a good one. x Just make them believable
3. Put in a freakin' decent summary! "I'm no good at summaries!" does not count. I don't really get it. So you can write a 15,000 worded story but you can't write one tiny paragraph of what it's about? I assume that when you put "summary sucks, but plz read nywayz!" it means that if you can't even write a decent summary then you probably can't even write a decent story. Yet you beg people to "read nywayz" ? I also don't feel like I want to read the "complete summary inside" the first chapter. Also, don't make it too cheesy. Lol. I mean seriously, "Tadase or Ikuto? Who will Amu choose?" Being pretty cliche, Amu will probably obviously choose Ikuto. Its obvious because of the legions of Amuto lovers. (For a quick point, y'all need to lay off the Tadase bashing for those who actually like Tadamu or just Tadase in general. :p) And if you do have something like that, at least please don't put "Obviously Amuto." Well it was obvious from the start. Why spoil it for us? (We like to pretend we're being surprised! :D ) Oh, so you do have a good summary? Well then, you're already starting out as a good writer. :)
4. Good grammar and spelling is vital. It can be the difference between a great story and a story someone won't even give a chance. I know that no one's perfect, but its SO obvious to tell the difference between a writer that cares and one that doesn't. So this great author has several mistakes and typos here and there. That's fine because the mistakes are probably far between each other or something. A writer that repeatedly forgets capitals in the beginning of a sentence or misses correct punctuation in every other paragraph probably doesn't care about the difference between "your" and "you're" or "two" , "to" , and "too". It's the easiest thing to fix in any writing piece, so why let it go?
5. I don't know about you, but I HATE pairing wars. I'm for Amuto, but I respect Tadamu. Yes, you can say "I don't like Tadamu, I prefer Amuto." It's better not to say "Tadase's a homo and needs to be pushed off a cliff." Sheesh. Do you have any idea how unprofessional you sound? (I kinda have to admit Tadamu is cute :3 ) For example, ahem. (Clears throat.) Ikuto is obviously a pedophile and I just wanna fling rabid cats at him and push off a f cliff. Amu deserves totally better! (And dogs way are cooler than cats.) See how stupid it sounds? What whiny babies. Sometimes when I read other people's reviews I jsut want someone to give me a shotgun so I can shoot several obnoxious Amuto fangirls. Fanfiction does not need to know that you think Amu loves Ikuto more and your opinion. (It's all in canon, there are many more better moments between Amuto, and we have a country full of devoted fangirls and Amuto fics.) Please STFU. It's an ANIME for goodness sake.
6. "I'm not gonna freakin update till I get 100000000000 more reviews!" = low self-confidence. (Makes you looks so unprofessional. :P )
7. Don't write in script form. Most people don't even do it RIGHT. (I'd tell you how, but wouldn't that only encourage you? ;P ) I used to take drama. I know how to write a script. Hey, if I can actually drag myself to write in book form (essay form, whatever the hell you wanna call it) then so can you. Sure it's fast, but writing dialog makes the reader miss out on how the character is feeling. You don't write in the script about the character's inner thoughts or anything so you end up with a very flat story. It's up to the actor to portray the emotion. Scripts are just words for them to say, directions on where they have to stand, and what actions they have to do. Real books/fics/whatever go deeper than that. (May I also remind you that many movie and movie scripts are just from real books that movie producers adapted cause they aren't creative enough to come up with their own ideas like authors? Haha. :))
I am done ranting. =_=" No, don't call me a hypocrite. I'd like for you to know that I do sometimes make characters ooc (gag tsk tsk me.) and my stories are not worthy to be on SC fanfiction's "Best Reads List", but I do try my best with stories. Even if I'm totally bored and lazy I still try to always give a little summary and reread for any grammar errors. (Not that my stories are free of typos. I don't have 20/20 vision anymore. D; ) This rant was mostly directed at those writing individuals that carelessly publish fics just the the heck of it. That's all!
A Very Basic Guide to Quotations and Dialogue
I always notice that the most common grammar mistakes in fanfiction usually has to do with quotes and lines of dialogue. I know my explanations aren't very clear, but the examples will clear it up. Here's to help anyone out there.
1. Make a new line after a new character speaks. Unless you're really comfortable with English and writing, I recommend that you only make a new paragraph after another character talks. News paragraphs can form after a new idea/topic/etc., but in most of the fanfics I read, writers (including myself) have more dialogue than details. If dialogue makes most of the story then details should not have their own paragraphs or else the fic will look c h o p p y. (Which is very unpleasing to the eye.)
Wrong: "Hi Bob." "Hi Bill!"
2. Commas are always put at the end the the dialogue,
Wrong: "Jill's here" said Mary.
unless the sentence is exclamatory (!) , interrogative (?),
Right: "Jill's here," said Mary. / "Jill's here!" said Mary. / "Jill's here?" asked Mary.
or the dialogue ends the sentence (.)
Mary said, "Jill's here." / "Jill's here."
3. Put a comma after a direct quote.
Wrong: Mark asked "Where is he?"
Right: Mark asked, "Where is he?"
4. When you start off a quote you should capitalize the first letter, like in any sentence. An exception to this is that you don't capitalize the first letter in quotations if it's a fragment from a previous quote. (Okay, my wording probably makes this explanation unclear. D:) Example:
Right: "Hello," he said. "my name is Mike."
5. PLEASE put a space after a comma/period! Unless it's at the end of a quotation mark. Then that means you have to put a space after the quotation mark. This makes it more eye-pleasing and easier to read.
Wrong: He walked up behind me and said,"Something's wrong with you."I turned away."You know you can tell me,"he whispered.
Right: He walked up behind me and said, "Something's wrong with you." I turned away You know you can tell me," he whispered. (Space corrections are shown underlined.)
Wrong: He walked up behind me and said,"Something's wrong with you."I quickly turned away."You know can tell me,"he whispered.
Right: He walked up behind me and said, "Something's wrong with you." I quickly turned away. "You know can tell me," he whispered.
It doesn't look very different right? But the second one is just so much better with the spaces! :D Now the words don't look so cramped anymore!
I think that covers the basics. :) Happy writing.
Things I wonder about:
1. Why is Rima's chara named KusuKusu if that's onomatopoeia (oh yeah i know how to spell that word! :D) for sniffing in Japanese?
2. What's the big fuss about Twilight?
3. Why did Clamp only give MKR two seasons? D:
4. How long can someone go reading manga online for hours straight before their brain fries? (my record: 2 hours. xD I suck. )
5. if the world was upside down then would gravity still be in place and when we trip we fall up? O_o
6. when the heck will tsubasa chronicles and xxxholic end? the manga takes forever. xl
7. why is Satelight so evil? :p they have fillers that have important events in them! >:O screw you! (and we need more rimahiko moments ;o )
8. what will become of the human race once we get way too dependent on technology? (not that we aren't already. x ) I mean, what if we had a worldwide electrical shortcut?
9. honestly, did the name for the color orange come first or did the name of the fruit come first? O.o
that's all for now. more to come. x
Copy and Paste Crap ;)
Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate...
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you're a 90s kid and proud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile (teehee x)
If you're one of the few fanfic writers that actually do care about grammar, spelling, and in-characterization, copy and paste this into your profile
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God, or a god.
PS: God/a god is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Unsafe External Link