Poll: Which story would you like to see me continue/begin next? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, and Glee.
IMPORTANT: I am in search of a beta- I've said this before, but this time I mean it. I need a beta- though I appreciate that most of you have said my stories are great as they are, I would love to have someone to be brutally honest in order to improve my work- if you're up to that and would like to help a fellow writer grow, PM me :)
Also: La Tua Cantante is coming to a close, and I'm considering what to focus on next, including the possibility of two new stories. Here is what they would be about:
Cowboy Casanova: Jasper is a hardened, tormented man who fought in the Civil War. He keeps his heart locked up and is the epitome of a womanizer. One day, Alice wanders into town on a whim and some intuition. Can she get through to him? AH/AU
Silence: Edward has heard voices ever since the day his parents died. In a stroke of luck, he now has a new family and a fresh start in Forks. But when he meets Bella Swan, he gets the one thing he’s been wishing for most- silence. AH/AU
Please vote in the poll and let me know what you all would like. I would love the imput into my decision :)
Basically, there are only about four things you need to know about me, besides anything you may figure out from my writing.
1) I love Twilight, and I am truly obsessed, though I get made fun of for it mercilessly by my friends for being too old to be a fangirl. Obviously, I don't care about that too much. I decided I needed to find an outlet for my addiction, so here I am :).
And here is my philosophy on the saga- I'm completely team Edward, though I really like Jacob too- but not quite equally. But I'm glad he ended up with Renesmee- I also loved Breaking Dawn, and no one will ever convince me that it was not good. I wish Emmett and Jasper were my brothers, and Alice and Rosalie were my sisters.
Beyond my unhealthy level of fandom, I'm a pretty average 20 year old. I'm not big on the personal info, but I can tell you this (as if anyone cares- but if you're going to the trouble of looking at this...)
2) I'm a college student, and I love my school almost as much as I like Twilight, despite the fact the professors here are all convinced we are geniuses who don't have any other classes other than their own. Therefore, I study, read, and write a lot of papers and don't have a whole lot of time to have a life. So, if I drop off the radar suddenly for a week, you know why. I'd tell you where I go, but then I might have to kill you...but we do have a bangin' basketball team...and yes, that is the official term...and we are the champions (if you know where I go from that, then you are awesome :) ).
3) I love music- any kind of music, except rap, which I hate with a true fiery passion. I don't go anywhere without headphones in.
4) At heart I'm a writer. I don't think I'm fabulous at it, but I don't think I could survive without doing it either, despite the way it's simultaneously joy incarnate and pure torture. I would love to publish something original one day, and that's been my dream since I was fifteen years old. Whether or not I'll ever develop my skills enough to manage that, I have no idea, but for now, I'm just going to keep doing what I have to do.
Finally, I give reviews to almost anything I read and really like/see potential in- so if you ever happen across one of my stories, I would appreciate it if you would do the same for me. Especially since reviews pretty much make my life- for real.
Some of my favorite Quotes from the Twilight Universe, in no particular order:
-You know, Jake, maybe you should think about getting a life. (Quil)
-She’s diabolical. (Emmett)
-I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around. (Emmett)
- Fall down again, Bella? (Emmett)
-So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt? (Emmett)
- I’m sure you’ll ace your classes… apparently there’s nothing interesting for you to do at night besides study. (Emmett)
- ‘Bout time somebody scored around here. (Emmett)
- Oooo, scary. (Emmett)
I’m no Alice – you’re just predictable. (Seth)
I mean, at least you didn’t bite me or anything. That would’ve sucked. (Seth)
Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week. (Jacob)
Sometimes you’re a little strange, Bella. Do you know that? (Jacob)
Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, you might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good. (Jacob)
Bye, Bella. I really hope you don’t die. (Jacob)
Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV. (Jacob)
Does my being half-naked bother you? (Jacob)
Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay? (Jacob)
He’s like a drug for you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun. (Jacob)
The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse. (Jacob)
Insanity is probably easier than sharing a pack mind. Crazy people’s voices don’t send babysitters to watch them. (Jacob)
Life sucks, and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky. (Jacob)
Huh – I wondered if Sam would consider my death provocation. Probably say I got what I deserved. Wouldn’t want to offend his bloodsucker BFFs. (Jacob)
Make Bella see sense? What universe do you live in? (Jacob)
How much blood would it take to keep her going? At some point, would they start trotting in the neighbors? (Jacob)
What’s for breakfast? O negative or AB positive? (Jacob)
So the psycho was “Rose” now. He’d completely crossed over to the dark side. (Jacob)
Freaky Bella. (Jacob)
Say what you want, I still think Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular. (Jacob)
Oh well, we’re all together now! Isn’t it lovely! (Aro)
I wasn’t born a compassionless shrew. I used to be sort of nice, you know. (Leah)
It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share. (Alice)
Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find. (Alice)
How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto? (Alice)
In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days. (Alice)
I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her. (Alice)
This hostage stuff is fun. (Alice)
Go to your happy place, Bella. It won’t take long. (Alice)
to be continued...when I get the time...
Unsafe External Link