Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
If you have ever run into a door (or wall!), copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile..
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile..
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile..
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just not facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one."
-Peyton One Tree Hill
"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad, afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back."
-Lucas One Tree Hill
"Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred.How did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us? That we now send our children out into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return but knowing that some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?"
-One Tree Hill
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Great minds can read this!
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and He'll always be there to protect you.
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN
> >A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
> >The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a
> >human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very
> >The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
> >Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human;
> >it was physically impossible.
> >The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
> >The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
> >The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
> >A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they
> >were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's
> >As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what
> >the drawing was.
> >The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
> >The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
> >Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
> >"They will in a minute."
> >A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five
> >and six year olds.
> >After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother,
> >asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers
> >and sisters?"
> >Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered,
> >"Thou shall not kill."
> >One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes
> >the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of
> >hair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why
> >are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
> >Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or
> >unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
> >The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, Momma,
> >come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
> > The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to
> >persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
> >"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up
> >say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a
> >A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher,
> >she's dead."
> >The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary
> >for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun
> >made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
> >"Take only ONE. God is watching."
> >Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a
> >large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
> >A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the
50 Things Not to Do at Hogwarts(winkwink)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eyeful."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class sky clad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's detention to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on his or her arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every Potions class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as body lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasley twins "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
Unsafe External Link