Poll: Who, from the Bleach anime/manga, do you think would win a striptease contest? Pick one girl and one boy. Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Bleach, Vampire Knight, Gokusen, Kingdom Hearts, Ned's Declassified SSG, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VII, Sonic the Hedgehog, Skip Beat!, Bring it On, Hellsing, and Sky High.
I am victoriarogue... um, I like a lot of things dealing with the arts, and pretty much everything else except for politics. Anything political makes me fall asleep very quickly. Uh, I am of course a girl like the many others who make up stuff on this site. I think that's all for now.
Um, I do write a lot of fiction, though mostly for myself not as a fan of another show. I hope to someday publish my own comic book or manga and see what people would write for it. I just think it would be interesting to see. I don't like growing old, but it happens and so far I've discussed this with a few of my friends, which makes me feel even older than I am. Uh, I'm in the process of developing my writing skills and stuff so if my word choice or composition seems to change, feel free to tell me. I won't eat anybody unless I'm really hungry. 0_o Honestly, I don't know what to write as a profile; in fact, I don't really know why I chose to write this, but it's funny because I don't know what to say about myself. You can notice the few "um's" or "uh's" and catch my drift. Um (see I did it again), I think I'll leave my personal info alone for the evening.
Favorite Anime shows: Bleach, Elfen Lied, Battle Angel Aelita, Blood, Speed Grapher, Witchblade... there's more, but that would take forever to list
Favorite hobbies: draw, creative writing, writing songs with my band (love you guys for eternity)... again, there's way more, but it would take until 2028 to describe it all
Favorite Books: Anita Blake series, Anne Rice tales, Assassins, Armageddon... yet again, too many to actually list
I. People I would love to meet because they're so ridiculously sexy:
A. Johnny Depp,
B. Paul Gunn,
C. Haruma Miura,
D. Shin Koyamada,
E. Jun Matsumoto from ARASHI,
F. HYDE from L'arc-enciel,
G. Criss Angel (even though he is annoying sometimes)... need I really go on?
H. Miyavi; actually, I got to see him at his concert. It was so much fun! His performances are electric; there were so many girls screaming before he even got on stage and when he was on stage they were trying to get his pants legs.
I. Slash from Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver and Guns N Roses
J. George Lynch
K. Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold
II. Internal wishes that I've had: someone would bomb the schools of America, someone would destroy the Bush administration, to be an actress though I can't necessarily speak loud enough to act, to continue with my band and sign the damn contract we were offered years ago, to dance as perfected as I was able to a few years ago, to sing again... the list goes on, but I don't feel like getting personal
III. The most random name game that I somehow thought was cute:
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Ariizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Blue Komodo Dragon
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Sha'el McRaven
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Thoartho
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Blue Sprite
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Roshsee
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Lerene
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Colin xD
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Apple Life
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) Blue Pistol
Unsafe External Link