Author has written 12 stories for Halloween, Skulduggery Pleasant series, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, and Friday the 13th.
Music: Spineshank, Three Days Grace, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Aiden, Beastie Boys, The Elm Street Group (yes there is such thing), Hollywood Undead, Slipknot, KoRn, Killswitch Engage, Skillet, Green Day, Alice Cooper, Breaking Benjamin, Ill Nino, The Chordettes, Kelly Rowland, Dream Theatre and I also like composers like Christopher Young and Harry Manfredini.
Movies: A Nightmare On Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Freddy vs. Jason, Hellraiser, Scream, The Silence of the Lambs, House of 1000 corpses, The Evil Dead... you get me. I like horror...a lot.
Likes: coffee, reading, writing, drawing, trolling the new fags, playing guitar whenever I find a song I want to learn. I also like watching horror movies, I like comics and spending time in my room in my own little world. I like shoes (not in a girly way, but I love converse and combat boots), I have an odd hobby of searching up words I don't know or want to know and reading about sleep disorders in my spare time.
Dislikes: I hate liars, users, wannabees, fakes, haters/flamers and abusers. I really don't like Justin Bieber's voice, he has a higher voice than me, and I'm a girl.
About Me: I was born in the boring town of Perth, moved to several countries and am now back. I'm hoping to go to LA and attend the New York Film Academy and to turn my scripts into works of art. I don't have many close friends even though I'm aqcuainted with many people. I keep a lot to myself, but it's not too hard to get to know me. I've been on Fan Fiction since 2009 since I was thirteen. Most of my stories have been on hiatus since last July and most of them still are until I get my life back on track. But rest assured I'm making a good recovery from all the hastles and I shall be back on track soon.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
Unsafe External Link