|Twilight Horse Luver|
Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hi, my name is Christen. I am a twilight obsessed horselover. I ride horses obviously and I love to jump. Dressage really isn't my thing, i'll try it but i'm going to stick with jumping. I'm a twilighter/fanpire, whichever you prefer to call twilight fans. I've read all of the twilight saga ,so when you read my twilight inspired stories i know what i'm talking about... for the most part. Just so you kno, i'm a total spazz so sometimes i don't really make sense, just bear with me and tell me and i'll fix it. ok? thank you
~~Twilight Horse Luver~~
Currently working on: Growing up as Bella Hale & Horse Shows. Sequal to Bella get sick will be soon...i hope..
Sorry everyone that i haven't been updating. I have been busy with school and just haven't had any time to write at all. I spend most of my time at school and any free time at the barn, working with a green pony. So sorry there hasn't been updates but I have to have my priorities. Plus now i'm working at my barn's riding camp... so joy working with kids and annoyed ponies/horses.
Movies: The Twilight Saga Movies, Dreamer, Black Beauty,THe Proposal, Stick it, Scream,Moondance Alexander,When In Rome, Drumline.
TV: Charmed, Family Guy, NCIS, Bones,House, Numbers,CSI:Miami, Make It Or Break It, Heartland, THe Ellen Degeneres Show, Whose Line is it anyway?, Dirty Jobs, Access Hollywood, TMZ.
Books: THe Twilight Saga, The Gallgher Girls Series, Canterwood Crest, Of Mice and Men, Speak.
Somewhere behind the rider you've become, the hours of practice, frustration, numerous falls, and the coaches that have pushed you...is the little girl who fell in love with the sport and never looked back. Ride for her.
How to ride a horse: Step One - Mount the horse. Step Two - Stay mounted ...
Take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got and remember what you had.Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. PEOPLE CHANGE, THINGS GO WRONG, but just remember life goes on.
Somewhere behind the athlete you've become
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a children's fold-away stroller:
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!" Then later do this again yelling "The Brittish are coming!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
Write your top ten Twilight characters in no particular
1. Bella Swan
1. Have you ever read a three/eight fanfic before?
3. What would happen if eight got one pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fics about two?
5. Would four and five make a good couple?
6. Seven and three or seven and nine?
7. What would happen if one walked in on two and eight in an awkward situation?
8. Make up a summary of a three/ten fic.
9. Is there such a thing as one/eight fluff?
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to go out with one?
12. What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
13. If you wrote a song-fic about nine, what song would you choose?
14. If you wrote a one/five/nine fic, what would the warning be?
15. What might be a good pick-up line for four to use on eight?
Songs i listen to while writing.
Sense of spark : Finger Eleven
Everyone that hates stereotypes, put this on your profile. The bold ones apply to me.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm an ACTOR/ACTRESS, so I MUST be mean.
I'm a SINGER, so I MUST think im better then everyone else.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm a REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm a DEMOCRATE, so I MUST not believe in being RESPONSIBLE
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm an equestrian, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging steal-your-money type of girl.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy to get.
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST have a "big one".
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm INTO THEATURE &ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGATARIAN, so I MUST be a CRAZY POLITICAL ACTIVIST.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE BIG BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I HAVE A BIG BUTT, so I MUST be a slut.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I HANG OUT WITH GAYS, so I MUST be gay too.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a GIRL WHO ACTUALLY EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MORMAN, so I MUST be perfect.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Ambercombie &Hollister.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I DON'T LIKE THE SUN, so I MUST be an albino.
I SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenagers who drink &smoke, so I MUST drink and smoke too.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of humor, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm DEFFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a FANGIRL, so I MUST be a crazy obsessed stalker.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I like BLOOD, so I MUST be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and a MURDERUR.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I'm not the most POPULAR person in school,so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-Sue.
I CHAT, so I MUST be having cyber sex.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a loner.
I'm WICCAN, so I MUST be a santanist.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST! (Does this count if you do sometimes?)
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELLED.
I like GAMES,ANIME, AND COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I SPOT GRAMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm STRONG, so I MUST be stupid.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be one too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes, so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I am a PERFECTIONIST SO I MUST check everything 10 times and burts into tears at one mistake.
I am VERY SOCIAL, I MUST have no life.
I like FIRE, so I MUST be an arsonist.
Unsafe External Link