Author has written 12 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Merlin, and Doctor Who.
Hey guys. I am a 16 year old girl who has been writing Fanfiction since she was 14...doesn't sound that impressive does it? But hey 11 stories!
I am abnormally tall, when i stand up straight, I am 5'10"...I live in North London with my Mum, Two sisters [one is away at Uni most of the time] and my irritating little brother; he cries everyday, i know nobody who cries everyday, he is 12 :( My birthday is October 30th 1994; not to be confused with Halloween, the day before :P I have shoulder length brown hair with kind of Hazel/Brown/Green/Blue eyes...there is no colour for it.
I started off writing Twilight fics, but i am now writing Merlin fics as well...Arthur's eyes are sooooo blue :) Also Harry Potter fic that needs updating, the last chapter. I feel really bad because it hasn't been updated in over a year, really needs to be done...
Well thanks for reading my little bio, enjoy my stories, hope you like them and i plan to write more...
Also for some Vids here you go;
1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
Blasphemy 2.0 (choir) [ummmm, epic?]
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?
All I Hear –Train (lol)
3. Your teacher is...
Savin’ Me- Nickelback :P
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
Only Tonight- JLS (met Oritse from JLS, lol)
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
Fearless- Taylor Swift (well they only moved in three days ago so we shall see)
6. What would your best friend say about you?
Swaying –Train (LOL)
7. How do you feel right now?
So High- Nina Woodford (:P)
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
Running –No Doubt (ummm)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning
Temptation- Moby (um, this is odd)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...
Hey Soul Sister- Train (lol, clothes are awesome)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot (lol)
12. If you had to write a Twilight FanFiction right now, what would the title be?
Close To You- JLS (this kind of goes, lol)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show would be...
Everytime We Touch(Candlelight mix)- Cascada ( i did once, came 1st)
14. Your life's theme song is...
Heavy In Your Arms- Florence and the Machine
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
Goodbye- Spice Girls (...sure...)
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
The book of love- Peter Gabriel (kind of fitting)
17. Your motto is...
Art Of Love- Unknown ( Kind of a good motto)
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...
Endless Love- Glee Cast (lol, a good purchase)
19. Whad did you dream about last night?
Show Me What I’m Looking For- unknown (Don’t really know what to make of that)
20. Any last words?
You’ve Got The Love- Florence and the Machine (good one to go out on)
These made me laugh...
Harry > Voldemort, Voldemort > Cedric, and Cedric = Edward. So, Harry > Voldemort > Edward. Therefore, Harry > Edward. So, Harry Potter > Twilight. If you agree with this form of logic, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Harry/Hermione shippers are delusional (especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley from Harry Potter, put this in your profile
If you are a die hard, no hope for cure Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile
Unsafe External Link