HI! Um, I'm syd-cullen... I dunno why you're here, because, I have not written any stories yet, lol. well. yep.
Song Thingy #1
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
Opening Credits : If You Seek Amy- Britney Spears (um... um.. just.. wow. wow.)
Waking Up : Everwhere- Michelle Branch (okee, I like this song)
First Day of School- Right Round- Flo Rida (um.. I don't like this song, since someone made a connection on how a hated (I MEAN IT, MAN!!) teacher moves his head when angry. OH wait! SCHOOL!)
Falling in Love- Thinking Of You -Katy pary (um.. ok.. this sounds.. interesting)
Fight Song- Please Excuse My Hands- Plies (no comment)
Breaking Up - Give It To Me- Madonna (WHY did my sister have to put this on my ipod??)
Prom - I'm Yours- Jason Mraz (cute!.. I think .. I like this song)
Life is just...OK - Summertime- Kenny Chesney (I like summer?)
Mental Breakdown - Mad- NeYo (AHAHHAAHAHHHA!!)
Driving - T-Shirt- Shontelle (ok... :S)
Flashback - Naked On The Dancefloor- T-pain (once again, I must thanks my sister.)
Getting Back Together - Single- Ne-Yo (this doesn't make sense)
Birth of Child - Bad Timing- Blue Rodeo (AHAHAHAHAAHA.. oops? lol)
Wedding - Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers (thanks, sis... WAIT!! I LIKE THIS SONG!! gets up and dances, running into dad, who is vaccuming .. O_o)
Final Battle - Red Rag Top- Tim McGraw (uhhh...)
Death Scene - Standing Still- Jewel (I like this song!! At least I'm listening to a good song when I die! (IT HAS THE WORD TWILIGHT IN IT!!)
Funeral Song - Breathe- Anna Nalick (dude.)
End Credits - The More Boys I Meet- Carrie Underwood (... O_O. Listin to this song though, c'est drole, mon ami(e) , oui oui (neuf neuf!!)
Song Thingy #2
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. What would you say to your boyfriend? - That Song In my Head- Julianne Hough (um.. sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't have a boyfriend. lol)
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning? -I'll Find A Way- Rachael Yamagata (um.. I'll find a way to sleep longer)
3. Your teacher is... -Better days- Kate Voegele (um... okay? But I do like this song, dudez)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard? -Paper planes- MIA (did someone get in trouble for making them?)
5. How would you describe your next door neighbours? - Who's To Say- Vanessa Carlton (yeah, duez, leave me and my friends alone, lol)
6. What would your Best Friend say about you? -Hanging By A Moment- Lifehouse (um.. A) I have more than one best friend, and B), we're all girls)
7. How do you feel right now? Life Your Life- T.I. ft Rihanna (naw, I'm just waiting for Hillary to call me back.)
8. What's on your bedside table right now? Under My Skin- Rachel Yamagata (wait.. .. is the thing under my skin, or on my bedside table??)
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning? Stupid Shit- Girlicious (ACTUALLY, I hada shower. Pretty smart, not stupid shit)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see... Never Wanted Nothing More- Kenny Chesney (uh huh.. right. you thinks that, Ipod. OH WAIT!! IT'S ABOUT A CAR!!)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert? Crush- David Archuleta (I ACTUALLY, said 'I'm tired')
12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called? Free Falling- John Mayer (thats a cool name, but I'm not that much of a writer_
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show? Why Georgia- John Mayer (Yes! Why, Georgia (if I had a friend named Georgia) am I making a fool of myself by doing this?)
14. Your life's theme song? I Told You So - Keith Urban (You told me what?)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment? Just To See You Smile- Tim McGraw (well, I do like making pplz laught. I am enjoying this : )
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be? Kindly Unspoken- Kate Voegele (ILOVETHISSONG! Maybe .., uh. got nothing.)
17. Your motto is.. Forever and Always- Taylor Swift (good song. oo maybe my motto is it rains all the time!! (you gotta listen to the song to get it) yep)
18. If you could by anything in this world you'd buy- Krazy- Pitbull Ft. Lil Jon (uh... is it a kind of food?)
19. What did you dream about tonight? (do you mean last night?? O:) We Danced Anyway- Deanna Carter (cute!)
20. Any last words? Superhuman- Chris Brown (maybe I'll be a vampire?? hopeful grin )
Well, now. That was fun.
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat...use a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would say that you deserve better after you're boyfriend has broken up with you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say?! I don't have one
2. Find a book. Which one? Hero Of Lesser Causes (actually a pretty good book)
3. What can you hear right now? Carrie Underwood singing Just A Dream... SHE'S IN MY IPOD, DUDE!
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. Hello, Peter!! (He's my weiner dog, dudez!)
5. Turn on the T.V. What show is on? The Latest buzz
6. Type your name with your elbow: syfn dhg
7. What happened last time you were typing here on this computer? I ended up making plans to walk my dog.
8. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around 3 times. Open your eyes. What’s the first thing you see? A Pleather chair. Sweet.
9. If you could be anybody from Warriors who would you be? Haven't read that in forever
10. Find the third letter of all of your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Orrlefnlvr (kewl)
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sydizzle 2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Orange Horse 3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Mary Anna Greendale 4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hersyrth (almost looks like Hershy,.. yummm.) 5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Green water (I won't be drinkin' that stuff!!) 6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Yraemly (dude, kewl!) 8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Pinot Noir (my grandparents have a vineyard) 9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Pear Floor Burn (trust me, it hurts ALOT on a gym floor (from soccer practice) :D) 10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) Green Booty
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sydizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Orange Horse
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Mary Anna Greendale
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hersyrth (almost looks like Hershy,.. yummm.)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Green water (I won't be drinkin' that stuff!!)
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Yraemly (dude, kewl!)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Pinot Noir (my grandparents have a vineyard)
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong) Pear Floor Burn (trust me, it hurts ALOT on a gym floor (from soccer practice) :D)
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory) Green Booty
Unsafe External Link