Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Hey, I'm Amy!
I love reading, and when I found fanfiction I started writing out the stories and ideas I'd had in my head for months. Now I put them up here for everyone to read. The first ever story I posted up here only got 14 reviews, and I was okay with that because I was just getting into it, but when my latest story reached over 130 reviews, I was just so happy! Thank you so much to all who have read and reviewed my stories, and also to those who have given suggestions and feedback to help me improve :)
I absolutely love my family and friends, they are the most important part of my life :) I couldn't live without them.
I love singing :) It's my favourite thing to do when I just want some alone time to chillax :) I love music 'cause you can just get into the music and be whoever you want. My favourite artists/bands (in order) are: P!nk, Paramore, The Script and Kelly Clarkson. Yes, I found out about Paramore through Twilight, but that's not the only reason I like them, I think they have really awesome songs and are great to listen to :)
I can be pretty random at times, but what fun would life be without some randomness?
What I hate most? When people are always looking at the negative! Just be happy and appreciate life every now and then peoples! I also can't stand people who can't take a complement. When someone says "Your hair looks nice today", don't say "Oh, no it doesn't, it looks crap", say "Thank you". Its not that hard!
Another thing I hate is when I tell people I like Twilight, they automatically think I'm some crazy obessed fangirl. This is not the case. I like the books because they are good books, not because "Edward Cullen is so perfect" or "Jacob is so hot". I hated the first movie, though the second was a lot better, and I think part of being a true fan is being able to take a step back and have a real opinion, instead of just following the crowd and being all "OMG I love Edward soooo much! I am the biggest fan ever!!" End rants :)
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Yeah I'm unique, just like every one else.
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off
Don't count the days, make the days count
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand apples!
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Yeah, the grass may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow
Be thankful for what you have, because it's probably more than most
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
I'm not crazy, you're just more sane than I am
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Be a loser! Because being cool is soo overrated!
Amatuers made The Ark, experts made the Titanic...
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away so they can’t hear you and you still have their shoes on.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
I only have PMS on days that end in the letter "y".
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Where's the good in goodbye?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
We all smile in the same language
On the other hand, you have different fingers
I didn't slap you! I hi-fived your face!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why we call it the present!
My door is always open, so feel free to leave
Second place is the first loser
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I swear to drunk I'm not god
I am in shape...round is a shape
I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool.
One tequila... two tequila... three tequila...floor!
I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I'm perfect!
I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
My mum keeps complaining I never listen to her...or something like that.
Smile...it confuses people!
If it wasn't for electricity, we would all be watching TV by candle light.
A balanced diet is a piece of chocolate in each hand
He who laughs last thinks slowest
Did you know 8 out of 3 people don't get fractions?
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman
We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
Emmett: Fall down again, Bella?
Bella: Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior.
Bella: I don't care who's a werewolf and who's a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch she can join the party, too.
Jacob: Life sucks, then you die.
Try Reading This:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FrevrnvrLasts, The Dawn Is Breaking, I-tAUght-BeLLa-THosE-tRICks95, reader13lovesbooks, SaveTheWolvesOfLaPush, warnesy-01
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fanfiction is annoying, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
92 of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile. (I don't even know who these people are haha)
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile (I ran into the side of a door... don't ask)
If someone mentions Twilight, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are against racism, copy this onto your profile. The only race is humanity.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
If you hate racism re-post this
1. You're familiar with Neighbours, Home and Away, Playschool, A Country Practice, Norman Gunston, Barry Humphries, Blue Heelers, Ray Martin, Bert Newton, Lisa McCune, Jon Burgess, Number 96, Molly Meldrum, Kerry O'Brien, and of course, Kerry Packer and Rupert Murdoch.
2. You know that Burger King doesn't exist. It's Hungry Jacks!
3. You know that snow is a memorable and freakish occurrence. Sometimes it's even fake.
4. You know the difference between thongs and a G-banger.
5. You know that "stubbies" are either short shorts or small beer bottles, a "gimp", "bogan" or "geezer" is a random idiot, someone in trouble is in "strife" and you're liable to burst out laughing whenever you hear of Americans "rooting" for something.
6. You know how to abbreviate every word, all of which usually end in -o: arvo, combo, garbo, kero, lezzo, metho, milko, muso, rego, servo, smoko, speedo, righto etc.
7. You know that some people pronounce "Australia" like "Strayla" and that's ok.
8. You know that there is a universal place called "woop woop" located in the middle of nowhere... no matter where you actually are.
9. You know that while we call our friends 'mates', we don't use terms like 'sheila' and 'shrimp on the barbie', contrary to popular belief.
10. You know that none of us actually drink Fosters beer because it tastes like shit. But we let the world think we do. Because we can.
11. You know that if a man has sex with another man, he's a homosexual, not metrosexual.
12. You resent people who succeed over others- everyone should do the same thing, so we all get a "fair go"; a kind of 'American-dream' in reverse.
13. You've seen Gallipoli, Crocodile Dundee, Young Einstein, Muriel's Wedding, The Castle, Beneath Clouds, Strictly Ballroom, 40,000 Horsemen, The Nugget, The Man From Snowy River and maybe even Wolf Creek.
14. It makes you happy when someone in Hollywood is actually Australian... Heath Ledger, Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, Baz Luhrman, Elle MacPherson, Olivia Newton-John, Midnight Oil, ACDC, INXS, Greg Norman, Cathy Freeman, Dawn Fraser, Pat Rafter, Ian Thorpe...
15. One word: Skippy.
16. You know that Sydney 2000 was one of our proudest moments in history. We just rock.
17. You know that you are not going to die of cholera or other Third World diseases.
18. You know our country has never been conquered by a foreign nation (you don't count 1788).
19. We know that the Metric system will always be better than anything inches, feet, pounds and Fahrenheit will ever offer
20. You drive on the left-hand side of the road.
21. If you're a pedestrian and cars are stopped at a red light, you will fearlessly cross the street in front of them. 'Hit and runs' just aren't cricket. Because Aussies stick together.
22. You think of Australia as being somewhat out of place within the Asia-Pacific region; surrounded by unstable ex-colonial nations who regard you as racist, imperialist, and unfairly wealthy.
23. You know that New Zealanders are basically our naive country cousins, who have a weird fush-and-chups accent, and for some bizzare reason, think that they invented pavlova. So. Not. True.
24. You know that you can't eat Fantales alone... Otherwise who will you play the 'Who am I...' game with when you're reading the wrapper?
25. You meet people every day who argue over whether Sydney or Melbourne is better and which should actually be the capital of Australia... but you know that in the end, its not a big deal.
26. You know that Americans think we're all Steve Irwin clones. And crikey, they couldn't be more wrong.
27. You know that Lawyers wear wigs and gowns. And we make it look good.
28. You have some time in your life slept with Aeroguard on in the summer. Maybe even as perfume.
29. You feel obliged to spread salty black stuff that looks like congealed motor oil on bread... and actually grow to like it. You've also squeeze Vegemite through Vita Wheats to make little Vegemite worms.
30. You believe that democracy means the freedom to draw caricatures of good ol' Johnny Howard
31. You think footballers dressing up in drag on TV is funny.
32. You have the ability to compress several words into one - ie 'g'day' and 'd'reckn?'. This allows more space for profanities.
33. You've ever used the words - tops, ripper, sick, mad, rad, sweet - to mean good. And then you place 'bloody' in front of it when you REALLY mean it.
34. You know that the barbeque is a political arena; the person holding the tongs is always the boss. Always.
35. The private lives of footy and cricket players become more important than local and national news stories.
36. You say 'no worries' quite often, whether you realise it or not.
37. You know what fairy bread tastes like, and you can't imagine your childhood without it.
38. You know the first verse to the national anthem, but still don't know what "girt" means. And you're ok with that.
39. You've drank your tea/coffee/milo through a tim tam.
40. You know that backyard cricket is a nice way to bond with family and the rubbish bin. And the 'one bounce, one hand' rule always applies.
41. You know that we are home to the just about all of the world's deadliest of animals. That's why if anybody messes with us we'll get some funnel webs on their asses.
42. You see people walking bare-foot on the footpath and don't scorn... because you're doing it too.
43. You know what trop-fest is and it makes you happy.
44. Sausage rolls and meat pies. End of story.
45. You firmly believe that in the end, everything will be ok and have offered advice that included the words, "she'll be right, mate".
46. You have a story that somehow involves an excessive consumption of goon... but you can't remember.
47. You own a Bond's chesty. In several different colours.
48. You've ordered a steak the size as your head and only paid 5 at your local RSL
49. You know that Italy should never have been granted that fateful kick in the 2006 Soccer World Cup.
50. You know how to slip, slop, slap like it's nobody's business.
51. You've heard the Prime Minister dismiss anyone who disagrees with him simply as 'un-Australian', and that's enough to make us sit down and shut up.
52. You know that the value of a public holiday is measured in terms of alcohol. God bless the queen and her 4-day birthday.
53. You write the date as day/month/year not month/day/year. We all know the day comes first, right?
54. You know that everything tastes better with tomato sauce, and that its called just that. Whats with "ketchup"?
55. "Mate" is a word used to refer to a friend and you hear it at least 10 times a day
Please don't take offense to this
I copied and pasted this from an email, and I've read through to try to get any offensive stuff out. If I missed any, don't take it personally, 'cause I don't really mean it :)
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping". (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
HOW SMART ARE YOU??
You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only.
Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30.
Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini,
Okay, now the bonus round:
A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By
If you answered that you are first, then you are
If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong again. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST Person?
Did you get 5000
Did you Answer Nunu?
He just has to open his mouth and ask...
If all the worlds a stage, where is the audience sitting?
If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
Wouldn't it be ironic to die in the living room?
Why do they have the back pain medicine on the bottom shelf at the pharmacy?
If Santa lives at the North Pole, where does the Easter bunny live?
Why are things typed up but written down?
What does the K in K-mart stand for?
Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?
If you crossed a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?
Why are boxing rings square?
If you are in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?
Why do they call them apartments if they are all shoved together?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
Who tastes the dog food to know it has new and improved flavour?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
You're a 90s kid if:
You can finish this Ice Ice _ _ _ _
You remember watching:
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early
You remember reading "Goosebumps".
Paul Jennings and Andy Griffiths were the funniest authors of all time.
You watched Round the Twist and Power Rangers!
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You said "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...
When everything was settled by:
When Cops & Robbers was a daily activity.
When we played Tiggy, Safe, 40/40 and Hide & Seek until our legs grew numb.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
Tazos owned chip packets.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Wally books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember Push Pops and Lucky Dips.
And YoGo gorilla... and the original Cocoa Pops monkey: "It's just like a chocolate milkshake - only crunchy!"
Home-made birthday cards were cool, especially the ones where you'd cut a mouth into it so that it opened up and a tongue popped out.
Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them.
Tamagotchis had to be banned in school because of their popularity.
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
Juice boxes where only 80cents.
"Emo" didn't exist.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
You knew Michael Jordan was the best all-time basketballer who played for the Chicago Bulls, even though we don't follow NBA basketball.
Barbie & Ken by Mattel owned the shelves.
World 4 Kids, before Toys R Us.
Playdough was the coolest stuff invented.
You understand when I say "Cheez TV".
You collected all the Troll dolls.
If you even know what a walkman is.
The original Pokemon with Ash, Misty and Brock.
Before those try-hards at the Yu-Gi-Oh production plant.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena off by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . .
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You went to McDonald's to play in the playground, and Happy Meals only cost 2.95 for a cheeseburger, small fries and coke.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool... DAMN STRAIGHT.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When petrol was 0.65 a litre & Caller ID was a new thing.
When you had to be one lucky kid to get a mobile phone before you were 16.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90s so much!!
Post this on your profile if you remember these days...
Unsafe External Link