Poll: Should I rewrite one of my OCs' stories as a parody and make them into a complete Mary Sue? Which one should I pick? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Soul Eater, Shugo Chara!, D.Gray-Man, Danny Phantom, World Only God Knows/神のみぞ知るセカイ, Chobits, Portal, StarTrek: The Next Generation, In Time, Inception, Doctor Who, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Maximum Ride, Bakemonogatari/化物語, Harry Potter, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Torchwood, From the New World/新世界より, and Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン.
What to say? What to say?
Obsessed. That is one word that continuously describes me well.
It starts out with liking something, then well on to love, but it always eventually ends up turning into obsession.
Why does it always end like this? A lonely girl, who loves anime, and manga, vampires and ghosts, Shinagami, Miesters and Weapons. She wishes to have adventure, to have a romantic school comedy life, or maybe even an action adventure? But she has sunk into depression, melancholy if you will, at the futility of reality. Oh why does it have to be this way? One would call me Kyon, one who has given up on having that life, one who has stopped believing in the supernatural, but it's not over yet.
I believe myself to be more of a Haruhi, I still believe.
But I wish to be a Maka, to wield a scythe, to be a Scythe-meister is my true dream.
But what of dreams? I wish to be a writer, an artist, an actress! But few support my endeavors. How sad, but how much more encouraging? Despite all odds, despite the opposition, I will become my true self. My heart's egg will hatch, and I will be that person inside.
Yeah, I'm weird, but who cares? Usually, normal=boring in my eyes. No offense to the interesting normal people intended, though. However, can you be interesting and normal? Seems kind of a contradiction, right? Either you're interesting...or bland as tapioca (no offense to tapioca-lovers). Anyway, I'm kind of confusing myself right now, huh? Or is it contradicting myself? What I mean to say is that: most likely if you're on Fanfiction.net, you're a pretty interesting person in your own right. Right?
Maybe I'm just digging my own grave here, trying to describe my feelings and junk? I guess I’m a self-proclaimed Mary-Sue who has too many that they are able to do…
Oh well, back to writing.
So, some of you want to know more about me huh?
1) I go my many names!!!! Such as: Kohaku (grrr not because of Inuyasha!), Amber (my "real" American name), Koniku (my Inyuka-anechan calls me this, Little bunny (cause I naturally eat like a rodent, for some reason, you know like the way I hold the food and nibble), Puppy ('cause my super curly hair looks like a poodle's and its soft like dog fur :( REALLY ), That random crazy chick (when my friends don't want to be associated with an insane person like me). Yeah I think that's it.
2) My birthday:Nov.13. Yeah, everyone else is OLDER!!!! Grrr...
3) If you already haven't noticed: I’m a girl. Yeah I know, Kohaku is usually a boy name, isn't it?
4) YEAH I GET THAT I"M SINGLE YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN! My friends...just depress me with that all the time. "Looky at ma new boyfriend!!!" "Yeah," I say.
5) Oh yeah... I love Yaoi, period. Yuri is OK but not much of a fan unless its Shojo-Ai. A also obsess over Manga, Anime, anything Japanese, or Manhwa, random Korean stuff, Chinese food etc. FANFICTION ROCKS! And Dounjishi, (did I spell it right?) I love it a lot... Especially Upright, and Strawberries and Mint. Both Soul Eater Dounjishi.
6) My Fandoms: Negima!, Maximum Ride, Shugo Chara!, Haunted House(the manga), Black God(manhwa), Kujibiki Unbalance, Ouran High School Host Club, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, House, Monk, Doctor Who, Soul Eater (Of course. I love Soul so much!), XXXHolic (Wantanuki-kuuun), Harry Potter, Twilight (to an extent), D. Grey Man (OMG Allen!), Jimmy Eat World, Paramore, and a bunch other things.
7) Hobbies: I love Singing (I've gotten pretty good lately), Playing ma piano (once I heard Soul could play, I almost fainted), Stalking (heh heh, creepy, no?), Eating, Cooking, Dancing (In the privacy of my home), drawing (but I've no time to do this), Writing (DUH), watching and making AMVs, listening to music, and trying my hand at programming.
I have some wierd tendencies, such as naming my items...
My bf Sam...he's got a fanfiction account too and a fictionpress as well!!!
Wanna be my friend? Sure why not?
Facebook: Sarah Albarn
Also on Facebook, I have a band page, we're called Midnight Sun, listen to our only song, please... It has no lyrics cause of my microphone acting up!
I have a manga idea, but if you wanna help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 'kay? If possible, I would make it into a light novel, instead, but if you wanna help with drawing that too... Anyways I need help and I accept any I can get. BTW I have an account with Lulu.com, a really good self-publishing site, and my teacher's friend works at Harper Collins!! So, yeah I hope I get published soon.
Also, "My Destiny, My Fervent Plea" is also going to become a fan-made spin-off series, but first we need to have the comic going. and more animators. Help, please?
Good luck to you all, send me messages and stuff!
New Chapters coming soon for all my stories!
Symmetry, that is what I enjoy. (Comparing sides) Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. It's totally messed up!
:DDD *On the floor laughing*
According to the “Who Are You In Organization XIII?” quiz, um...I'm either Axel or Lexaeus.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
If you hate flamers then join the A.A.F. (Authors Against Flamers) together we can destroy the bastards that have plagued us for years! If you support our cause copy and paste this on your profile and add your name:
The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, Silvdra-Zero, Blade1986, Webidolchiu94
Unsafe External Link