Author has written 10 stories for Black Cat, Invader Zim, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Danny Phantom, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Warning!: You are entering the profile of a rabid yaoi fangirl. May have perverted fantasies. May obsessively read fan fiction about gay anime characters. Keep small children away if you value their innocence. Has a tendency to squee randomly.
YE HATH BEEN FOREWARNED.
FAVORITE ANIME MOVIES:
FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES:
Favorite Quotes! :D
Thor: You know not what you deal with -
Tony: Shakespeare in the park?
Thor: -blank look-
Tony: Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?
- The Avengers
Arthur: "America, duck!"
Alfred: "Why is France shooting at us? I thought he wasn't supposed to shoot at us!"
Arthur: "Fuck if I know! I blame the syphilis!"
Alfred: "... He still has that, huh?"
Arthur: "America, what's worse than a clap-addled sex maniac under the thumb of the Nazis?"
Alfred: "I dunno, what?"
Arthur: "A clap-addled sex maniac under the thumb of the Nazis who is still sniping at you, you idiot, get down!"
- Never Before (Hetalia fanfic on LiveJournal; USUK)
Matthew: "You should tell me something that's uniquely about you."
Alfred: "What kind of something?"
Matthew: “I don’t know. Something you think that no one else does."
Alfred: “I eat cereal at two o’clock in the morning. Pretty much no other time. Just then, when it’s stupid and I’m stuck reading a theory that had no business being published."
Matthew: “That’s not exactly what I was thinking, but… Are you ever going to publish a theory?”
Alfred: “How about you tell me something that’s uniquely you.”
Matthew: “I want to eat Captain Crunch with you at two in the morning.”
- General Relativity (Hetalia Kink Meme on LiveJournal; USCan)
Matthew: “I mean it—why me? It’s not like, it’s not like I’m—”
Alfred: "Matthew. You're awesome."
Matthew: "Because that's - it's so telling, that word."
- General Relativity (Hetalia Kink Meme on LiveJournal; USCan)
Dr. ter Borcht: "Is dere anysing special about you? Anysing vorth saving?"
Fang: "Besides my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."
- Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, pg. 139
Sam: "But Vlad's going to have to cater to your every whim until this whole thing's straightened out."
Danny: "... This pleases me."
- Danny Phantom
"Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes, and believe in yourself and love yourself to become a new person." - Gerard Way
"I tried to see things from your point of view, but I couldn't stick my head that far up my ass."
"You're a great friend, but if the zombies chase us, I'm tripping you."
"I AM NOT DRUNK!! I am, by nature, a loud, clumsy, friendly person."
"Of course I'm gonna drive! I'm too drunk to walk!"
"Sometimes it's best not to question your friends. Just help them dump the body bag in the river."
"You know you're way into Twilight when you look at your boyfriend an think, "Sparkle, you fool. Sparkle!"
"I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet."
"Did you just call me a bitch? Well, a bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful. So yeah. Thanks for the compliment."
"Maybe it's a soft J, like yogging. Anyway, you just run." - Will Ferrel, Anchorman
"Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive anyway." - My Dad
"I don't know if I could kill someone with a frozen turkey because that is a lot of evidence to eat - unless I found a whole room of people who also wanted that person dead." - Dane Cook
"Do not talk to your mother and father when you're crying. Because, what happens is, your mom has the ability to make you weep even more, and your dad makes you feel like a fuckin' idiot." - Dane Cook
My brothers playing Resident Evil 5.
"Charles! Help! I was looking up my butt with a rocket launcher and blew myself up!"
"... Why were you looking up your butt, Sheva? And, more importantly, why with a rocket launcher? N-never mind... I don't want to know."
"But I need your assista-"
"NO. I have decided that I do not want to know!"
Me while I was making toast and talking with my brothers. Guess what it was about?! South Park and Towelie. I have brought shame upon my ancestors.
" 'We just want our Okama GameSphere back!' "
"Didn't they do that on 'Drake & Josh', except... not with a drug-induced talking towel?"
"Yeah, I think so."
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
2. Your favorite KH girl?
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
LARXENE. Because no.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
6. Least Favorite World?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
Probably…the stupid Winnie the Pooh one.
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Xigbar and Xemnas, Mickey and Sora... D:
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
This is just a fandom thing, but how oblivious and naive people like to make Sora.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Riku's pretty awesome.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
I forgot what that even is, whoops...
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
Nope. His hair's cool, tho'.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Can a man not have pink hair and be straight? For the love of God and all that is holy -
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Kairi?
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
No theories, because, now that I'm updating this, BBS is out now.
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
Nah, the background information was pretty wanted.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
... I want to say Axel, but I would be lying. ;;
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
Uhm… trying to think...
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
I never have! I'm Riku in my cosplay group, though, and my wig's finally here, so.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be
In KHII, when Demyx had to read the index card. “If the subject fails to respond, use aggression to liberate his true disposition. ”
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
MY GOD, Luxord. Talk about difficult. I had no idea what to do.
30. What was a good addition in KHII that made it oh-so-addictive?
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" is unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
Pence. :I Hayner's too... Hayner.
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
D: I dunno! (Ha, didn't say I couldn't use that one! Loophole.)
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
... They're both the same person.
35. Axel or Demyx?
Why do you keep asking me to choose between all these awesome people?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
LARXENE. At least she's a badass.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
I'm not into the het pairings...
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
AkuRoku, but Zemyx is equally addicting
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Paopu Fruit. ;3
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
Clack. Obvi. (Cloud/Zack)
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH character(s) you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well)
Heheh, bad question.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
It's fine now. They put my darling Zack Fair in BBS.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Roxas/Ventus (obvi.), Roxas/Cloud, Sora/Vanitas (more obvi.), Reno/Axel (Even thought Reno's in FF), and... I think that's it.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
I really need Dream Drop Distance.
49. Do you like KHI or KHII better? Why?
KHII. It’s not as FUCKING HARD as the first -
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Because it fucking rules. Do not question the Kingdom Hearts. I will tear your heart out and feed it to the Heartless, then kill the Heartless, then your heart'll go into Kingdom Hearts, then I'll destroy Kingdom Hearts, then I'll give the heart to Axel, and Axel shall keep it as his own for all eternity and he can love Roxas properly.
You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When...
(Highlight in bold the ones that pertain to you.)
1. You take history class just to understand Hetalia more.
A skinny, "Mean Girls" type waltzed up to a chubbier girl in class one day.
"Hey, when's the baby coming?"
The bigger girl calmly lifted her attention from her classwork and levelly stated,
"I don't know. Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"
-Copy and paste this onto your profile if you refuse to let bullying get you down.-
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance to the Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party ‘cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON!"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
Annoying Things to Do On an Elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
You know you're an author when...
You talk to yourself a lot. (All the time – especially on deiviantART, YouTube, or when Reading fanfiction [otherwise, all the time.])
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?') (AHAHA YEESSS)
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone’s liver?') (//just realized she does that one O-oh…)
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...' (LMAO)
You live off of sugar and caffeine. (STAYING UP TILL ONE A.M. FTW)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth. (I’m so sorry, Mom...)
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random. (:D)
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it. (:I)
You tend to collect Bic Sticks off the ground like picking pennies off the ground. (PENS HOMG)
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. (:I)
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (;D)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome. (Nah, only my grandma.)
People think you have A.D.D. (Dx)
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (INDEED)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason. (SNORTS)
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago. (Ahh.)
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (LOL wut?)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage! (If you can't handle sarcasm, get out.)
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Life's funniest Questions
1. When a cow laughs, does milk come out its nose?
2. If stealing from one book is plagiarism, why is stealing from many research?
3. If vegetable oil is made out of vegetables, what is baby oil made out of?
4. Why is the alphabet in that order?
5. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7. If everything 'tastes like chicken', what does chicken taste like?
1. Do not introduce self as a role-playing character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies. Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes, be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train an army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... and teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man - especially not if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gum nut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a sh!t.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real - no matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul-sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senor Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream - the doctors don't like it. They'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies. Otherwise, people ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... bad... ouch…
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attach fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull from Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. It was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
101. Find out who invented "Barny".
102. Kill them.
If you thought it was funny when Goku said he would put Vegeta on the top of his 'Things To Do' list in the Majin Buu saga, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature. [Wrote that one m'self... xD]
If you think Chi Chi from Dragon Ball Z is a bitch, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature.
If you think Goku is one of the sweetest, sexiest men in the universe (he's already the strongest), copy and paste this onto your profile/signature.
If you tried to learn how to fly because Gohan explained how to with Goten and Videl, copy and paste this to your profile/signature.
If you think Hercule Satan is a complete retard, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature.
If you think Vegeta looks adorable whenever he shows the slightest bit of emotion, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature.
90 percent of teenagers would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus was about to jump off a building. 7 percent would be screaming "JUMP, BITCH!" Copy and paste this if you're part of the 3 percent who would actually push her off.
If you love Demyx, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe Demyx has a heart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are an Axel fangirl, then copy and paste this onto your profile
79 percent of all people who have played Kingdom Hearts II believe that Demyx is a poor fighter. If you know that he can kick butt and encourage those poor delusional gamers to try fighting him on expert mode in his second (albeit final) battle and THEN say he's a wimp, copy and paste this into your profile. Dude, even on Standard it took me two times to beat him. He's NOT fucking weak! I even had my strongest keyblade and knew exactly how to fight him!! D:
If you just think that the kids should just give the bunny the freaking Trix, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you love Yu-Gi-Oh so much, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you think Yami's the reincarnation of a sex god, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you love Yaoi/Shonen-ai, copy this to your profile/signature!
If you're a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it, then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime or game character then copy this into your profile. Lol, I got lots… xD Goku Son (DBZ), Jacob Black, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Minato Uzumaki, Obito Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Arumat (Star Ocean), Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas… ETC.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
Along with not knowing the difference between 'your' and 'you're', some people don't know how to properly use 'their', 'there', and 'they're'. If you do know when to use these three words than paste this onto your profile and remember to thank your grammar teacher.
Also with not knowing the difference between 'your', 'you're', 'their', 'there', and 'they're', some people don't know how to properly use 'to', 'two', and 'too'. If you know how to use all of these words properly, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature.
Okay, this is getting annoying. Also with not knowing the difference between 'your', 'you're', 'their', 'there', 'they're', 'to', 'two', and 'too', most people can't even use 'then' or 'than' correctly; such as in the second 'Not Knowing the Difference'. If you can use such words correctly, copy and paste this onto your profile/signature. (It's true, I got the second one like that. XD)
Paste this if you overly and obnoctiously use smilies when ever possible. (Okay, I only posted that to tell the writer of it this: IT’S OBNOXIOUSLY, DUMBASS. -coughcough- S-sorry about that.)
If you are against real fur on clothing, then put this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm an animé watcher/a manga reader, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto on to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I have dreams about being in an animé/a manga, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you have an insane friend, copy this onto your profile!
You're one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on end if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you know someone who deserves punishment, but you are too nice to do that to anyone, even if they do deserve it, copy and past this to your profile.
Research shows that 92 percent of today's population have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, metal, pop, country, or alternative, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile. ... How does that work out...? Simple...you do mischievous and evil things and write angsty stories, but you still care about people.
If you know you can fly, no matter what the laws of physics state, copy and paste this to your profile then add your name to the list: Wind Crystal, ChrisGrey, MewMewFerret, MewBleuberri, ANProductions, ANMProductions, CrazyHorseNinja, Velgamidragon, Hikari Kame, kingdom_hearts_forevs
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend (or both) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, please copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
K: You’re wild and crazy.
A: Easy to fall in love with.
T: You’re very loyal to the ones you love.
H: You’re quirky.
R: F--king crazy.
Y: Best girlfriend anyone can ask for.
N: You like to drink. (WATER! >:D)
Find out what your name means:
A: Easy to fall in love with.
B: You like people.
C: You’re really crazy.
D: One in a million.
E: Great in bed.
F: You love to drink.
G: You never let people tell you what to do.
H: You’re quirky.
I: You’re popular with all kinds of people.
J: People adore you.
K: You’re wild and crazy.
L: Unbelievably great in bed.
M: Best kisser ever.
N: You like to drink.
O: You’re crazy.
P: Great in bed.
Q: You’re a hypocrite.
R: F--king crazy.
S: You’re dead sexy.
T: You’re very loyal to the ones you love.
U: You really like to chill.
V: You’re non-judgmental.
W: You’re very broad-minded.
X: You never let people tell you what to do.
Y: Best boy/girlfriend anyone could ask for.
Z: Always ready.
—MY BOY SIDE—
[ ] Sad movies suck.
[ ] You own like a trillion baseball caps.
—MY GIRL SIDE—
[x] You go to your mom to talk. (Rarely.)
[ ] You cried watching The Notebook. (Never seen it. o3o)
[ ] You like putting make-up on others.
[ ] I am shorter than 5′5″. (5'6” muthafucka.)
[x] I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
[x] I’ve gotten stitches.
[x] I’ve driven / ridden over 200 miles in one day.
[x] I’ve gotten lost in my city.
[ ] I’m single.
Honesty / Crime
[x] I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.
Death and Suicide
[x] I’m afraid of dying. (Shit scares me, dude.)
[ ] I own over 5 rap CD’s. (Ugh. Sex, drugs, and money. Disgusting.)
[x] I can sing well. (So I've been told...)
[x] I bite my nails.
SHIPS I SAIL! (I probably can't list them all...):
THE HULK GETS NO ONE.
... That's it. ._.
DRAGON BALL SERIES:
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB:
'Kay-kee-dokie. The following are stories I've been working on:
The Golden Boy - 5 chapters; incomplete
A Tortured Soul - 5 chapters; incomplete
Is Any of This For Real... Or Not? - 3 chapters; incomplete; HIATUS
Falling in Love With a Black Cat! - 2 chapters; incomplete; HIATUS
I'm in the Naruto World?! - 1 chapter; incomplete
A MESSAGE TO The Golden Boy FANS: I love you guys so much! Holy crap! This is the story I'm most proud of; I'll never give up on it. It's truly been amazing. Oh my God, you guys are so supportive. Seriously, I love you all so much. I look forward to all your reviews ALL the time, because they're just so amazing and nice. Please stay that way! Like I said, I'm most proud of this story, and it's all because of you guys and your support, so thank you.
A MESSAGE TO A Tortured Soul FANS: Sorry about the very long periods of no updates, guys. I even got a review in The Golden Boy to update, which I didn't appreciate, but... whatever. This story isn't quite working for me, and I've been trying to make it work for a while. Don't worry; I'm not giving up on it, nor is it going on hiatus. I just need to get my inspiration for it back. Please, bear with me - and don't leave reviews in my other stories asking me to update this one. That's not cool. See you guys next chapter!
Unsafe External Link