Author has written 14 stories for Harry Potter, X-Men, Star Trek: 2009, Tin Man, Dexter, and Underworld.
I'm pretty much a slash writer. I will complete all of my fics, just probably not very quickly. Unless the end of the world comes between now and then.
I'm still here. I've been writing sections of stories but since it's now apparent that i cannot complete a single one I'm going to wait to post them until their finished. Still I have written about half of a chapter for Freak Like Me and Draco's Time, as well as Silver Opportunities. If worst comes to worst, I'll do a summary of the ending just to get it done. I am not and will never abandon my stories.
I have this story idea, its anthromorphic (where people have fur and animal ears and parts but walk upright like men and their facial features are softened by human genetics).
The only problem is that I can't decide what characters to use. Do I make it AU fanfiction or original fiction.
I'm leaning towards fanfiction if only because I'm more comfortable with the characters.But cannot decide whether to make it Harry Potter or Hp/ABVH where the were' are anthromorphs and vampires are mobsters.
No matter what it will be slash and the plot line is thus:
Harry/Sub is walking home from work and saves the top/anthro from catchers who are going to rape him, beat him, and take him to the cages. Harry/sub takes anthro to home and things happen anthro feels honor bound to protect Sub blah blah blah, Sub is in deep debt for something not his fault and owes mobster money, anthro follows Sub to work and then to mobster after work to give paycheck he sees that Sub is molested and raped on top of payment and enters room, puts a stop to it and reveals that he was one of the mobster's enforcers. He takes Sub and goes to big mobster who removes bad mobster from power and blah blah happy ending.
there's quite a bit of romance and plot development in there and it will be rather long i think.
The question is...characters. any opinions?
Questions concerning Harry Potter.
the first book
1. Why was McGonagall sitting on the wall of Privit Drive in the first book if she didn't know Albus was going to leave Harry there. If Albus had told her to come then he wouldn't have been surprised, and she wouldn't have wondered how he knew. Why was she sitting there all day. It doesn't make since. How did she know he was going to be there...!!Ahh.
2,Why did Sirius allow Hagrid to take Harry away? Why was it Dumbledore's responsibility? He was there, he had transportation Hagrid didn't have, as evidenced by how he gave the giant his bike, why would he leave the baby? doesn't make since.
3. I don't understand why Hagrid had his key, I know lots of people have theories behind it, but I'm going by the book for these little rants. Lets just say that Dumbledore was a good man and only had Harry's best interests at heart like the books imply. We will assume that James let him borrow the cloak. Who in their right mind would let someone else have the key to their kids trust vault. Logic dictates that Sirius would still be in charge of it, since there wasn't a trial (a rant for a different book)I'm also going to assume that Petunia wouldn't have it because everything she had was given to her in that basket... So how did Dumbledore get it to give it to Hargrid.
4. you have to have papers to sign up for school. How did Harry, a boy who was dropped out of the sky with a note in a basket, get enrolled in muggle primary school?
5. I cannot help but assume that most of Harry's first year was a set up. i know there are lots of theories and fanfiction surrounding this so i'll just highlight them and not rant.
a. Everyone he met bad mouthed slytherin.
b. mrs weesley shouting about muggles, that's just asking for exposure.
c. all the hints he was given excetera.
6. I cannot stand how Ron and Hermione were introduced in the stories. Ron immediately asked to see his scar, and Hermione said she knew everything there was to know about him from books...stupid idiots.
the second book
1. Lockheart: isn't there like a test or something to be a teacher? if, as is implied, Dumbledore was hard pressed for Defense Professors, doesn't he look to other countries? What exactly are the qualifications to teach?
2. Didn't any one notice Ginny was out after curfew? aren't there like ghosts and portraits and statues and houselves and stuff that keep tabs on all the hall ways? and wouldn't the fat lady notice that she was leaving? someone should have reported that she was out of bounds, its not like she had an invisibility cloak.
3. Why did they take Lockheart down to the chamber? they had just left the teachers lounge...why didn't they call one of them?? They knew lockheart was useless, they knew he was a fraud, and yet they left the qualified teachers to bring him down by wandpoint. What was his purpose? How was he supposed to help them? What were they trying to prove?
The Third Book
1. Why was Fudge doing the crossword in Azkaban? Moaning is a nice accompaniment to contemplation? Aren't there better places to read the paper? Shouldn't he be, oh i dont know, inspecting or something?
2. how come the Weasleys' who can't afford new books or clothing or a house that doesn't fall down, spent their lottery winnings on a trip to Egypt? They should have spent it on a therapist for Ginny, the girl who's live was sucked out by a book...
3. How does Sirius know Harry is staying at Privit Drive? the WW doesn't know or there'd be hoards of press and fans there. So how does an escapee know?
4. Its terribly convenient that Fudge was visiting McGonnagal in the Three Broomsticks, and they just started gossiping like old wives on a Hogsmead weekend no less. Also, the broomsticks being closed on a hogsmead weekend has to be bad for business.
5. Supreme Mugwump, head of the wizengomet, but he cant call for a trial? i'm just saying...
6. Peter escaping is really ridiculous. The whole thing just makes no since. Remus had been werewolf his whole life and suddenly forgets to take his potion? conjure a cage anyone? Snapes involvement...is so... perfectly timed, to perfect if you ask me.
7. Pretty sure the full moon lasts for three days...not one...just saying.
8. Im just going to mention the whole time turning, continuum, thing and leave it at that. my head might explode, and i have more important things to do. Does the universe really revolve around Harry Potter and what he remembers? else how does a dead Buckbeak become a impotent chop? Time travel *head explodes*
9. What the crap was Remus doing that was so Suspicious that James and Sirius and lily all thought he was the spy? seriously a oneshot of your choice to anyone who can satisfactorily explain that based on canon.
So far on my stories:
And Now For Something Completely Different:
A Tin Man/Harry Potter crossover, just started it.
a threesome between Cain/Glitch/Harry. I tried to write a chapter on it and have discovered that I"ve lost the tone the story has. I cannot make it as funny, Glitch as carefree as he needs to be and so am going to wait until I'm in a better place. Its not abandoned, its not on hiatus, I'm working on it, but its not a priority.
Remus/Harry/Sirius, Harry and Remus became mates after Sirius died, what if he comes back. Basically a two shot
Child of Time
third mate's sequal about how Sirius was/is pregnant and the drama that enfolds. I wanted to finish something so This is rather rushed. I may go back at another time and make it better, but i'm still kinda proud that i actually completed one.
Harry/Nathanial/? ect. Harry in St. Louis, takes Nathanial to be his sub and tries to figure out how to live again. I have finished it, but then decided i love the story to much to end so soon. I am not working up another plot line centering around another pet and Belle's manipulations. It actually is rather involved or should be...
OMC/Draco/Harry Draco and Harry find out they are two of three in a mating bond with a Griffin Prince.
No beasiality. eww
This one is proving to be hard, its nearing the end and Its not my best work. When i finish it it will be rather rushed..sorry.
A freak like me
I have the next few chapters roughed out but they're not even close to ready to post. I lost the attitude needed to write it and am struggling to get it back. I have to be in a dark place to want to hurt Harry this bad.
I have the next chapter written but I like to have one in the wings so i'm not posting it yet. When i get the next on written I'll post it. So far I'm having trouble because i wanted Dumbledore to be manipulative but not evil. He's just an old man who has forgotten that his decisions have consequences. Since its from Draco's point of view and Draco already didn't trust him, the old man comes out in a bad light. I'm having trouble getting Draco to give him the benefit of the doubt.
A cumulation of different oneshots. They're all slash, their all with Harry pairings. Some with him as the top and some where he's the bottom. They are all pairing him with characters that get little love in my oppinion and these characters are different magical creatures. None of them will have Draco, Snape, Ron, Lucius,or any of the guys you usually see him with. Draco the veela and Snape the vampire are over played. In fact I'm not sure that male veela is a canon creature so I'm not sure If i'll even include it. I am looking for suggestions of creatures and boys to pair harry with. He isn't the creature they are. so far we have fea!Neville, Giant!Hagrid, Ferinze, RedCap!Percy, Leperachon!Seamus, Werewolf!oliver, INcubus!Dean. THe last three are plotted out but not written so..We'll see what else i can come up with.
Perfectly Tiny and A slave for you are Draco/Harry oneshots that I'm actually proud of. I tried to use them to jumpstart my muse on these other stories and all it did was open the flood gates to my imagination. Now i have loads of stories that i have to outline and cant keep up with what I've got going. Its rather annoying.
I'll Show you perks
is the only story i have thats not got Harry Potter in it. Its a star trek slash of two of the most beautiful men in movies right now. I always picture Chris Pine and Karl Urban when I read Kirk/McCoy. they're just to yummy not to write.
Unsafe External Link