Author has written 1 story for Clique.
Heyyyy waz up! Haha that waz soooooo lame!! Hey, I do not think you really needa know all about me... So I Will say a few things:
Favorite series: Twilight, Clique, House of the night
Twilight: BxJa, BxEm
Clique: MASSINGTON!!, Closh, Jolica Dylvert, Kremp
House of the night: SxZ, DxJ
Least favorite Couples:
Clique: ANYONE ASIDE FROM MASSIExDerrick,
House of the Night: ENxZ,
I am a strange kid, yes I am. AND I LOVEIT!!
Funny stuff i found on other profiles:
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "HONEY I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Get angry at you for calling them late in the night
BEST FRIENDS: Ask why it took so long for you to call
FRIENDS: Wonder about your love life
BEST FRINDS: Could blackmail you with it
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shittttt!!
FRIENDS: Would go with you to CVS to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Would stand outside the bathroom and yell name it after me! (my sister told me this one)
Friend: Helps you up if you have tripped.
BEST Friend: Walks by and say ‘would you please get off the ground’
Friend: Will help you cry when you are rejected by a boy
BEST Friend: Will go up to the boy and say ‘Its because you’re gay, isn’t it?’
Friend: Asks nicely for your stuff
BEST Friend: Shouts ‘GIMME!!’
Friend: Waits to call you until a reasonable hour
BEST Friend: Calls you at 2 in the freaking morning
FRIEND: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BEST FRIEND: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shit and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven Days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying,"Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if your okay when your crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say,"Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will take the drink away from you when they've think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we don't waste!"
Pick up lines:
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: 1Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics "I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine. 2. The future is not set in stone. 3. Men are crabby when they're hungry. 4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear. 5. True love knows no boundaries. 6. Some people are just danger magnets. 7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love. 8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle! 9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them. 10. Porsche 911 Turbots’ make really great bribes. 11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day. 12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain. 13. Family is about more than just blood. 14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing. 15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising. 16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings. 17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity. 18. There are exceptions to every rule. 19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid. 20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy. 21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's. 22. Cold hands = Warm heart. 23. Not breathing is uncomfortable. 24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair. 25. Romeo was an idiot. 26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day. 27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone. 28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with. 29. Space heaters can be very annoying. 30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile
If you went to sleep at around 2 am or later reading the Twilight books, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Emmett absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your proflie. LOVE HIM
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are yummy! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile. Who is dumb enough TO NOT LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES... I want one now...
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that the Twilight books are the best books known to woman and man, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile. GO TO THE SUPER MARKET GOD!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
And let's face it:
IF HUGH LAURIE DOESN'T PLAY HAYMITCH I WILL CRY
and Kristin Chenoweth is POY-FECT for Effie :D
Unsafe External Link