Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Yes, I realize that that is Tonks. Yes, I realize that I have not even written about Tonks yet (I'm getting there). Yes, I realize that I am not Tonks. I also realize that that picture is the epitomy of me, therefore it is my avatar. If you do not know what an epitomy is, then...GO BUY A DAG-FLAGGIN' DICTIONARY AND READ IT!!!!!! LOL, JK...without the Rowling...hehe. :)
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is not just a river in Egypt!
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Bellatrix Black … is 'quietly' going insane.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hoqwarts has seen in a while.
If you want to see a Quidditch match copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone asks you what you want for your birthday, and you reply, "An owl, so we can keep in touch when I leave for Hogwarts!" copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had to sweep a floor, and tried to get the broom by shouting, "UP!" copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the movie characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that the potrayal of Harry and Ginny's relationship in the sixth movie was a complete and utter mess, copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you are wondering why Lupin and Tonks seem to be together at the start of half blood prince movie AND why tonks' hair is brown, copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you think believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own personal bubble space, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you've ever been hit in the face with any sort of sports-related bell (i.e. football, basketball, dodgeball) copy and paste this onto your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it's uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it.
A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps themselves.
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run, bitch, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Say and/or do these repeatedly and it WILL make people mad. :D
(sympatheticly) no muffin for you...
too bad! (with major attitude)
sounds like a personal problem to me.
it's ok. we ALL should have been there!
laugh out loud to yourself & say nevermind when they say "what?"
literally laugh out loud when texting someone "lol".
literally roll on the floor laughing when texting "rotflol".
when someone is wearing orange, say, "it's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"
only roll up one sleeve & REFUSE to do anything about it.
leave one shoe untied all day.
speak in pig latin.
tap their shoulder and say "sorry, didn't mean to," every time they turn around.
call them (restricted) & pretend they're the local pizza place & you want to place an order. feel free to use exotic accents of any sort, particularly arabic. (no offense to any arabs).
call them peach fuzz.
stare at them constantly.
get your hair cut exactly like theirs.
copy their every move.
step on their feet.
call them "honey" instead of their real name.
make random noises.
shout inappropriate things.
yell at inappropriate times.
whisper at inappropriate times.
say & pretend it's opposite day.
say "yes, we are out of bananas" every time they speak to you.
ask them what annoys them.
ask them what their least favorite food is, and the next day offer them some.
read their private notebook while they're in the next room.
tell them you read their diary and know ALL their secrets, whether you do or not.
say "i am perturbed" repeatedly & never explain.
say "you dropped your pocket!" then walk away while they look down.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
I borrowed this from a profile who borrowed it from someone else. feel free to borrow it as well. *gasp!* we can start a chain profile!!!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
If a parent/guardian asks you, "What did you learn at school today?" answer, "I learnt how to survive it."
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
To attract men, wear a perfume called New Car Interior.
They say "guns don't kill people; people kill people", but I think guns help. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you would kill too many people.
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
She's my best friend. Break her heart and I'll break your face.
(Say to a boy:) Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
Real friends don't let you do stupid things... alone.
It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them!
Don't count the days, make the days count
When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand apples!
Yeah, the grass may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow
Be thankful for what you have, because it's probably more than most
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned
I'm not crazy, you're just more sane than I am
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled... Now if only I can figure out where I am..
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away...plus, you have their shoes!
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Where's the good in goodbye?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
We all smile in the same language
I didn't slap you! I hi-fived your face!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why we call it the present!
My door is always open, so feel free to leave
Second place is the first loser
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again? (Yep!)
I am in shape...round is a shape
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and be quiet
I am a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I'm perfect!
Our health teacher told us that "1 out of 3 people who start smoking will eventually die." The other two apparently became immortal.
I am on the seafood diet. I see food and I eat it!
People keeps complaining I don't listen to them...or something like that.
Intelligence has limits, stupidity deosn't.
Smile...it confuses people!
If it wasn't for electricity, we would all be watching TV by candle light.
A balanced diet is a piece of chocolate in each hand
He who laughs last thinks slowest
Did you know 8 out of 3 people don't get fractions?
We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
I didn't create this but it's COMPLETELY AWESOME (and very true)
You say Twilight
'Rape and pillage' is not the correct answer when asked a question about what people do when they get control of something.… nor is it the correct answer to anything else.
Unsafe External Link