Author has written 1 story for Sims.
Yeah, so, this is me right here. When boredom takes hold, FanFic is my OMGWTFBBQ haven...
I'm 14, live in the underworld, and I need to tell you something.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME
THE COPY-PASTE WALL OF DOOM
If you walk into walls because you have your nose in a book, copy this to your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you would absolutely love waking up in a different dimension full of magic, put this into your profile!
If you've ever had a 'sweatdrop' moment, then put this in your profile! -.-'
Put this in my profile? Why should I, when the point is to prove that you enjoy being unique more then 'cool'? What sense does that make? None at all. So do it anyway! XD
If you've ever fallen up the stairs, put this in your profile. ;)
If you've ever woken up to find out that your life is nuts, put this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen asleep in a class, paste this to your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever popped the head of a doll off copy this into your profile!
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!(all the time dude, all the time...)
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
If you meant to paste something to your profile but pressed 'copy' instead of 'paste', then paste this to your profile.
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
I'm so gangsta, I carry a squirt gun.
Anyone can reach the stars. If you can't reach them, catch one that falls.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen rideralex, Jedi Knight of Middle-Earth, PorcelainHeart94, Darth KenObi-Wan, Lady Sakia, Emperor Sunny, Leia Blade of the Jedi,jedigal125.,SanitarySams black lava, Wall-e's Eve, DeaMii 22
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile.
If you think the world should have no violence, but probably will always have it, copy this into your profile.
90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing/hacked the site in the first place, copy and paste this to your Profile. (well, I have a Myspace, but I'm not emotionally attached with it. I wanna keep the relationship professional)
If you are addicted to Fan-Fiction, copy this.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
It's always the last place you look. Of course it is. Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it?
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and enjoy while others try to figure out how you did it.
When life hands you a lemon, squirt life in the eye and run like heck.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population drinks or has been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like bagels.
If you're a choco-holic, talk-oholic, or a shop-oholic, then copy and paste this!
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this to your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you claim to have no life and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Rules to writing Chipmunks fanfictions. Written by: Chipmunklover and Kitty Seville.
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
Nope, they're sisters, mouses, and friends. Cue Friends theme song
2) They must always live with Dave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
4) They cannot die.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to he the same color as they're signature colors.
6) They can't die.
7) They can't be severely injured.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created my the Bagdasarians.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
11) They can't be in horror stories.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
If you have ever broken or are planning to break any of these rules, then copy and paste them into your profile!
(I'm never going to write a Chipmunk fic, I just thought this was funny)
If you have ever smacked yourself, copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name to the list. Auto, Wall-e's Eve (Give me a break! My hand freaking slipped!)
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your head/hands repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are crazed and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bare bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, etc.) then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've actually tried to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
if you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you believe your family (including you) is the "one-liner family from hell" quoting every line from a movie or show, copy & paste this.
If there are times where you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on you profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever been so obsessed with a tv or Movie character that you scare everyone who knows you, join the club, and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are crazy, odd,not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of people do or has tried smoking pot.If you are one of the 2 who hasn't , copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that the kids should just give up and give that god forsaken trix rabbit some trix, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop stalking lucky and let him have his lucky charms, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've never done drugs, became an alcoholic, and/or a smoker and never plan to, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own two feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Rap is the most God-awefulest thing to be called 'Music' and that rappers are wanna-be's who are paid to make fools out of themselves, and can't even sing, copy and paste this to your profile. --And remember, you can't spell Crap, without Rap.
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, (actually I have) Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (I do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna ( I fall up the steps to school every time I go up them... sadly...), SSAHC, Koki-chan (Everyday, I think my stairs are cursed), christiannerdsrule (stupid stairs...), sailorstar165 (School stairs. Multiple times), mrspatrickdempsey( X-( freaking staris), poniescheerleader1993(haha.. i think i have ditzy brunette cheerleader syndrome) commodore Norry ( the stupid fricken' stairs have a serious issue with me! ), Miss Pookamonga (I trip even when I'm walking on a flat surface. And yet, I have enough coordination to do Ballet??), Wall-e's Eve (I was charging up the stairs screaming "FOR NARNIA!" when- for no reason - I fell flat on my face and proceded up the next few steps), DeaMii 22 (2 cases. One, running upstairs, tripping over a toy left laying there, and falling up. Two, trying to run DOWN the UP escalator at the mall, tripping, and therefore moving upwards. XD)
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, the O.C., or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe Narnia is real, copy and paste this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Miss Pookamonga, LORD commodore Norry, Wall-e's Eve, DeaMii 22
If High School Musical bothers you for any particular reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have a soft spot for rats due to seeing the movie Ratatouille, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love Disney/Pixar and think that Brad Bird, Andrew Stanton, John Lasseter, and anyone else affiliated with Disney/Pixar are geniuses, then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in angels, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have like 1,000,000,000 of these 'copy and paste' things, copy and paste this to your profile. Now you'll have 1,000,000,001.
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever sung "I've Got a Jar of Di-irt, and Guess What's Inside it" (from Dead Man's Chest) while brushing your teeth, copy and paste this into your profile.
The next time someone says, "Sticks and stones my break my bones, but words can never hurt me." Hit them with a dictionary!
If you've ever been obsessed with something even if it gave you horrifying nightmares, copy and paste this to your profile
If gym class kills all your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If math class kills all your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If ANY class kills all of your self-esteem, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like being different and don't care what those jerks at school say put this on your profile and add your name below: Shadow Kitty 22, -Gasp- Dead Deer, Nightcrawler's Shadow,Danni4ever, Wall-e's Eve, DeaMii22
If you would stand up for your favorite pairings and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name after mine: Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, DeaMii22
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile, and add the character(s)' names: Fireside Girls, Perry the Platypus,WALL-E, Danny Phantom (and Gir)
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you obsessively check your email almost every 10 minutes, copy and paste this to your profile
If your family constantly accuses you of being obsessed with random stuff, copy and paste this to your profile
eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If one part of you is calm and the other part likes to flip out at random moments,copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Chip the Wolf should just go to the freaking supermarket and buy his own cookie crisp instead of trying to steal someone else's, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever really wanted to give a certain cartoon character a hug, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Invisibool, Wall-e's Eve (It's shiney), DeaMii 22
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Invisibool, Wall-e's Eve, DeaMii 22
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you want to, copy this into your profile.
90 of teens will want to try a drug between the ages of 13-19. If you are one of the 10 that rather lose a limb before taking drugs, copy this into your profile.
98 of kids would DIE if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you are 1 of the 2 that would laugh their heads off at the others.
If, after watching Phineas and Ferb, you REAAAALY want a pet platypus, copy and paste this into your profile
Admitting that you're weird means you're normal. Saying that you're normal is odd. I you admit that you're weird and like it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with.
This world is full of crazy people.THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
WARNING:Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Who was the first person to look a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to potrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver? The golfer goes (Whack) "Dang!" The skydiver goes, "Dang!" (Whack)
"Your stupid!" "My stupid what?"
18 ways to annoy people in the elevator.
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
32 ways to annoy your parents
1.follow them around the house
2.Moo when they say your name
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell "DNA!!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a sticker"
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell "NO MUM I WILL NOT KISS YOU IN PUBLIC GROSS!!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say "Oh...I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. Hold their hand and whisper to them "I see dead people."
20. When you shower or bath yell "I'm drowning!!"
21. At everything they say yell "NO!!"
22. Pretend to be a phone.
23. Try to swim in the floor.
24. Tap on their door all night.
25. WHEN SWIMMING IN THE FLOOR, PRETEND THAT JAWS IS CHASING YOU.
26. Find everything they say absolutely HILARIOUS!
27. try to eat a bevarage with a fork
28. Take a bowl of rice crispies, suddenly act offended and throw the bowl on the ground and kick it, and when they ask you to pick it up, say "No, I want to watch them suffer!"
29. Pile all the pens in the house on one side of the room, and put one pencil in the other. Laugh hysterically at the pencil.
30. Try to catch your shadow, and act dissapointed and yell loudly when you can't get it.
31. Make a sandwich, and leave it on the floor. When your parents pick it up, scream "OH MY GOSH! WHERE'S MY SANDWICH??"
32. try to burrow in between the cushions of the couch.
Favoritism of The Books (in Order)
If you repeatedly read page 203 in The Battle of the Labyrinth, copy and paste this in your profile.
Copy and Paste These in Your Profile If You've Done Them:
1.You cried when you finished TLO (OMG 'TWAS SAD!)
If you want to push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff, copy and paste this to your profile (She was cool for the hairbrush thing in BOTL but just... just NO. Nothing else!!)
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy stupid losers, copy this into your profile.
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (all the time!!)
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (yes, if I can wake up at that point...)
You write fanfictions about the book. (PERCY FAWKING JACKSON)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it. (So, I have recruited half of my home-group into reading the PJatO series, and several of my Out-Of-Town friends are also in the army for it)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (I called my Son-of-Poseidon boyfriend Percy once... HAHAHAHA)
Everything reminds you of the book. (VERY TRUE)
You quote random lines all the time. (Uhh, yes!)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Mhm)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class. (Obviously! DEATH TO RICHARDS)
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (Oh, THATS what I forgot to do on my iTunes!!)
You've got a book memorized. (Not entirely, but almost.)
You've read a book more than five times. (No Sht Sherlock)
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days. (Several times! I finished two 250 page books in less that 2 days... does that count?)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (Actually, I haven't. Not Yet... >=( I'm Looking At YOU Rick!!Rick Riordan for the LAME-o's who don't know)
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend. (Annabeth... I won't kill you... But I was planning to kill Max for some time...)
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional. (SHUT UP TRYSTEN! HE MAY BE FICTIONAL BUT I LURV HIM!!)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (Yep...)
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock. (Mhm)
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human.(Yeah, Not for sparkling skin but to see if I'm a zombie or not. >.You've closed your eyes and tried to morph into a wolf. (No, because that's GAY now... In the twilight context, that is)
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character. (once...)
Your idol is a character from a book. (Yes)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, Missy Werecat, Liza Taylor, Willowbark, IceyBerry,death2bella, DeaMii22
If you want to see Maximum Ride(the movie) on the very first day it comes out... I'LL SEE YOU THERE!(oh...and copy this to your profile.)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random!
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you hate the smell of Sharpie markers, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know you and all your friends are insane and don't care, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good!
If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Olny fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. fI you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie.
Stupidity causes all sorts of problems. Then, sometimes, something amazing happens, and stupidity fixes a problem, too.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the Universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a chair has wet paint on it, and he'll have to touch it to be sure.
The real trouble with life is that there's no background music.
I do not obsess, I think intently.
You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.
Growing old is obligatory. Growing up is optional.
There are 3 kinds of people - people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who wonder what the hell happened.
My door is alway's open, so feel free to leave.
A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Change is inevitable except from a vending machine.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Stephanie Meyer is not God. And her stupid series is not the Bible. You cannot claim "Twilight Fanatic" as your religion on a legal government document - so stop trying. Changing your name to Bella Swan and moving to Forks, Washington will not get Edward Cullen to marry you. He is a fucked up figment of your imagination. In fact, doing said motion above will get rotten food thrown at your head.
P.S. if you agree with the above message copy and paste it to your profile and add your nickname. Twii, Willow, Icey,death2bella, DeaMii22
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
english is a crazy language
There is no egg in eggplant, nor am in hamburger; neither apple or pine in pineapple.
I'm from california so i must surf, and live in hollywood
I'm methodist so I must shove my religion down your throat
I live in tenesse so I must live on a farm and have multiple siblings
My favorite color is black so I must be goth
I love animals so I must be a hippy
I'm in band so i must be a total nerd (saxaphones rule!)
I'm a girl so I must wear a skirt at all times and with way to much make up
I live in a apartment so I must be poor
if you hate stereotypes copy and paste this to you profile
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Find a globe. Spin it.What does it say?
i dont have one!!
Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say?
What can you hear right now?
my sister studying some crap
Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
I just talked to my cat. o.O
Turn on T.V. What show is on?
The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics
Type your name with your elbow.
lauren noerller puyl;34 (lol my first name is perfect, middle name is close, last name is FAIL)
Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see?
a paperclip chain
If you could be anybody from Percy Jackson, who would you be?
Annabeth Chase, or just a daughter of athena!!
What happened last time you were typing on this computer?
i got bored
Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell?
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
disturbance: At the first sign of trouble, these concentrations of wealth - The Zombie Survival Guide (Complete Protection From The Living Dead) by Max Brooks
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Winter Olympics
Without looking, guess what time it is.
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:34 pm OMG CLOSE
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Geez, i was outside at about 4:20 pm, i was walking home from school (It was my last step before walking inside)
Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
a Fan Fic
What are you wearing?
A "Cat, I'm A Kitty Cat, And I Dance Dance Dance, And I Dance Dance Dance" Shirt
Did you dream last night?
yeah. I can't remember it though
When did you last laugh?
just now. lol
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Seen anything weird lately?
oh, my life is weird.
What do you think of this quiz?
What is the last film you saw?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
An awesome house, awesome furniture, and A FUCKING LIBRARY
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
My boyfriend and I have this huge, weird scheme so no one finds out about us dating (again).. its kind of fucking hilarious
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make all my favorite books be real. o.O
Do you like to dance?
eh, why not
IS A DUMBASS
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Celeste, or Annabeth, or Annelise, or Aurora, or Iris... =)
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
PERCY!! or Mile, or Felix, or Ethan... i'm crazy
Would you ever consider living abroad?
What was the last book you read?
ughhh, i think that would be either: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (in 12 hours) Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (again), or PJatO: The Last Olympian... (again)
oh wait, no. I just finished Beowulf for my english class!
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My cat. I said she was cute.
Where are you?
What was the last thing you ate?
What's your personality like?
Who do you have a crush on?
Logan Learman, Taylor Lautner, And my boyfriend (duh) but he approves of the first one :)
What was the last thing you thought?
Shouldn't my dad have left to go and pick my mom up from work?
You now have a million dollars.
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you.
My two Owl City buttons, and my Domokun button
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
this, quite obviously
What's it like being you?
What are your thoughts on writing?
i kinda suck at it i guess
How tall are you?
What book are you currently reading?
What music are you listening to?
uhh, basically any song by Three Days Grace
What was the last website you visited before fan fiction?
What was the last thing you cooked?
A Spicy Chicken Noodle Bowl, about 5 hours ago
What color are the walls of the room you are in?
Do you know who the governor of your state is?
I AM AHNOLD SHWARTSANEGAR. I HAVE COME TO PUHMP YOU UHP!!
Ketchup or Mustard?
Catsup. Or Ketchup... i dont know!!
How many different programs are on your computer right now?
notepad, mozilla firefox, uhhh, the sims 3 launcher
Have you ever been water-skiing?
What is the weather like?
it was unusually hawt today
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Really Dumb Store labels:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
Quick! write down 12 random characters from Percy Jackson and the Olympians!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Nico is hawt in an Emo Way, sooooo... pretty hot
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Connor Stoll and Rachel Douchebag? EWWWWWWWW
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
I think i saw one about Silena, but i didn't read it
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
WHO REALLY THINKS IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR ANNABETH TO GO OUT WITH HER FREAKING MOM?!1
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Luke/Silena ... well, apparently, it was colse to happening (she says so in the 5th book... Luke/Chiron... No Comment.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Posiedon walks in on Rachel and Annabeth kissing... uhhh... 1) Posiedon is freaked because Annabeth is supposed to be dating his son, 2) Annabeth is like WTF WHY THE HELL AM I KISSING THIS BTCH 3) same, but with rachel instead of annabeth 4) Percy finds out and Motherfcking kills Rachel and Annabeth, leaving him open for MEEE!! no, annabeth and percy are soulmates... i would never do that.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Grover/Chiron... A Saytr and a Centaur... Lots and Lots of ANIMAL PEWP
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Percy/Rachel? dude, its like, one of the most commone, second to Percabeth!
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Posiedon/Connor... uh, a Letter on the Ocean Waves??
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Grover... dude, I don't have any friends.
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Travis... I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Annabeth/Nico/Luke...Hey, It's Possible, BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Chiron - LET THE ARROWS FCKING FLY BTCHES
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Rachel - I Am Not A Whore - LMFAO (oh wait, you are a whore)
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Percy/Athena/Connor - WARNING: LOTS OF THEFT, GETTING WET, AND GETTING UR MIND BLOWN
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Chiron/Annabeth "Hey, Wise girl, like my sexy tail?" OH GOD! I CANT UNSEE THAT!! AGHHHH
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 12, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 2!
Percy and Rachel are in a happy relationship until Luke runs off with Silena. After Rachel dumps Percy for Connor, Athena gets upset and retaliates by dating Connor. Alone and broken-hearted, Percy travels in search of a friend. Finally, Percy meets Nico and Poseidon. The three loners meet Chiron, who tells each of them to look for love. Nico finds Grover, Poseidon gets Travis, but now Percy is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Athena and Annabeth!
19) What would be a good title for this?
Some Serious Jerry Springer Shit (rated xxx for things you can't unsee)
20) What would the genre(s) be?
Romance, Humor, Drama, Horror, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Suspense, Family, Fantasy.
Things I'm NOT Allowed to do at camp Halfblood: (thought of and published by TasteTheRainbow32)
1. I will not hug Mr. D., nor will I come into personal contact with him, whatsoever.
2. Telling campers ‘save a Pegasus ride a demi-god’ is not funny, just very dirty.
3. Telling campers ‘save a demi-god, ride a centaur’ is not permitted, and Chiron will most likely kill me.
4. Singing “Like a Virgin” in front of the hunters is not funny, no matter how many people laugh.
5. I will not give Luke a hug, no matter how much he needs one.
6. I will not sing “Hey Hades, you’re so Fine”, ever.
7. Referring to Mr. D. as the drunken fat guy is not permitted, and will also get me turned into a grape.
8. I will not braid Chiron’s tail and call him my pretty pony.
9. I will not ask Chiron boxers or briefs, because he obviously doesn’t wear underwear.
10. I will not point out the fact that Chiron doesn’t wear underwear.
11. I will not ask Chiron if horses do it better.
12. I will not sing “You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals, so let’s do it like they do it on Discovery Channel” to Chiron.
13. Calling Kronos a meanie-butt will get me killed, and isn’t a smart idea.
14. Grover does not need to shave his legs, and I will stop saying so.
15. Juniper is not cheating on Grover with all the tree huggers at camp.
16. I will not tell Annabeth that Percy hates blondes with a fiery passion from the bottom of his heart. It’s just plain mean.
17. The gods are not bimbos or jiggaloes.
18. Calling the gods sexy beasts might make them feel better, but is not permitted.
19. I will not yell out that Kronos is coming and watch every one freak out.
20. I will not tell the Aphrodite girls that Clarisse says she’s prettier than them.
21. I will not aim for the satyrs during archery.
22. I will not make pot brownies and sell them to the campers, because an A.D.H.D. kid on marijuana is just a mess.
23. Singing the Mission Impossible theme song for every quest I go on just gets annoying.
24. Correcting Annabeth is a bad idea.
25. Dumping glitter on Mr. D. and taping a note to his back that says ‘I feel pretty’, then blaming it on Percy is not permitted.
26. Telling all the gods their attack and defense points is annoying.
27. I will not dress up as a hellhound for Halloween and run around jumping on every one.
28. I will not make fun of Artemis because she looks twelve.
29. I will not steal Percy’s Minotaur horn, tape it to my forehead, and run around saying I’m a unicorn.
30. I will not start dancing on the table in the dining hall singing “La Vie Boehme” from Rent.
31. Using Annabeth’s invisible Yankee cap to give people wedgies is not permitted.
32. Travis and Connor are not ‘butt-buddies’.
33. Making enemies with the gods is a bad idea, even if it is fun.
34. Asking Rachel what the answers to the SAT are is cheating, and not permitted.
35. I will not give energy drinks to any of the campers.
36. I will not feed Grover my enemies’ clothes.
37. Percy’s nickname is not Shark Boy.
38. Despite Annabeth’s temper, her nickname is not Lava Girl.
39. Singing “Strawberry Fields Forever” in the strawberry patches gets annoying after a while.
40. I will not jump on Chiron and yell ‘Giddy up!’
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money just in case…
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
You think George Bush is a son of Ares (he’s dumb and violent you know!).
You know Muse is the best singers. Get it, the Nine Muses??
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos.
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY
ou pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
You make a list of characters never to anger, like this one and why:
You have ADD, are diagnosed, and are convinced that you are a demigod because of this.
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When you steal your friend's pen you believe it's justified because your dad is the god of thieves, and you thought it was Riptide and had to check to make sure Percy was still alive.
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
When your mom grounds you from the computer, you blame it on a combination of Nemesis, Hera and Hermes' little joke.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
You give all your siblings god parents
You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians.
When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera"
You cried when you finished TLO
You eat, sleep, and breath Percabeth
Every school book you own has PJO stuff scribbled on each page
You're in love with a fictional character
You and your BFF call yourselves geeks because you sit around and talk about PJO
You own homemade replicas of things from the PJO series
You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood
If you want to push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff
Unsafe External Link