|x Cena'z Chick x|
Poll: Which story would you like to read and see made next? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Wrestling, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT GET IT MIXED UP!!
WHAT IS UP WITH ME AND MARRIED WRESTLERS?! lol
AHHH the countdown begins till:
-John wins the championship again (check that off... twice. Breaking Point and Bragging Rights will FOREVER be ours! Now, WM26 is next on the conquer list)
Okay, so if ANYONE who visits my profile and loves me OH SO MUCH would like to make a oneshot for me starring myself as the OC with one of the following wrestlers:
Feel free. I'm not picky on names you choose for me, or plot/song choice. Just want it to be good!! lol Although I do have my list of favorite songs at the moment, do what your heart desires!! If you choose to use one of my favorite songs, you can find them on youtube!! Here's the list of songs i love @ the moment:
- "Famous Girl" Chris Brown
UPDATE: I am taking requests on oneshots, please just tell me information such as:
March 11 2010:
I know it's been a minute since I've updated my stories, so its time i actually update you on the status of them...
"Against All Odds": Still in progress, i'm actually working on a double chappy post for that so hold tight. HOWEVER i might not post it if i don't get more reviews... who am i kidding, i probably will.
"The Princess and The Priceless": I didn't forget about my Teddy FF, this one is getting a TRIPLE post. I've got one and a half chapters done on this one.
"Viper's Venom": In-progress. Hold tight, its coming.
"Temptation's Playlist": This one isn't getting reviews like i expected, so it's officially on hiatus until further notice.
I know i owe you guys a Jeff Hardy story, but i'm holding out on it. Plus I MIGHT start one of the other high voted story options. Not too sure.
Check my Youtube channel out... i'm heavy into vidding now too so check out my work:
Location: New York
Favorite Shows: America's Best Dance Crew, So You Think You Can Dance, Monday Night RAW, ECW, Friday Night Smackdown, DeGrassi: The Next Generation, Gossip Girl, 90210
Favorite Crew(s): Quest Crew, Kaba Modern, SoReal Cru, Jabbawockeez, Beat Freakz
Least Favorite Crew(s): Fanny Pack, Fly Khicks
Favorite WWE Superstars: John Cena, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Christian, Ted DiBiase Jr. Batista, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Edge, John Morrison
Favorite Divas: Maryse, Melina, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, Maria, Lita, Lilian, the Bella Twins and the ever so funny Santina
Least Favorite WWE Superstars: CM Punk, Matt Hardy, William Regal, Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, The Miz... i'm sure there's more lol
Least Favorite Divas: Kelly Kelly, Jillian, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Layla El, Eve Torres, Michelle McFool- I MEAN McDrool-I MEAN... ugh you get it... can't stand her.
WWE Superstar Crushes: John Cena, Ted DiBiase Jr., Randy Orton, Christian, Jeff Hardy, Edge
Favorite Tag Teams/Stables: D-Generation X (90's and rebirth with just Hunter and Shawn), Brothers of Desrtuction, CTC, Cryme Time, Edge and Christian, Hardy Boyz and unfortunately Legacy
Favorite GG Male Character: Nate
Least Favorite GG Male Character: Gabriel
Favorite GG Female Character: Blair, Serena, Jenny
Least Favorite GG Female Character: Vanessa
G O S S I P G I R L:
D E G R A S S I:
W I Z A R D S O F W A V E R L Y P L A C E:
W W E:
What made you start writing?Hmmm we're going there huh?Okay, so I've always been the dorky kid and liked to read. So of course my vocabulary became a little too extensive as well as my comprehension skills were a little too high for any regular kid. I blame society for making me like books. ANYWAY I had decided one day to write stories and place myself as the main character (because I was that much of a selfish kid) and it'd be full of crazy twists and turns.
I started writing fan fictions when I had liked the group B2K (don't even go there) and I placed my cousins and I into stories where they'd fall for us and all that mushy crap (stop laughing loser). After a while, I wrote stories of shows like DeGrassi: The Next Generation (yes I still watch it, Go Jay+Manny! FTW!!) and Instant Star. Those got old for me and I left the writing game alone...
Until now when I found this site and decided to start writing fan fictions about wrestlers. Sad yes I'm sure of it, but you read them and love them so, I write them to make you guys happy.
Why wrestling and the characters you use? GOD YOU ASK GOOD QUESTIONS!! Obviously, I have a massive crush on John Cena. I've had one on him since... roughly 2005 (because chain and lock, Word Life' Cena pissed me off!! The tight wrestling shorts and jacked up hair cut John Cena i hated even more than 'Word Life' Cena) After a while my love for Jason Reso (CHRISTIAN!! AHHHH) had resurfaced when he did in TNA, but it became full throttle when he joined ECW. Randy Orton, there's something about him I just... ugh can't let go of (i guess its because he's hot?) Jeff Hardy I recently re-ignited that flame for him and it isn't burning so brightly, but it's keeping me warm (and so is the thought of him at this present moment) The newest crush is Ted DiBiase Jr. I guess all I can really say is he truly is... PRICELESS (unless he decides to be a stripper because then I will be broke throwing my money and spare change at him)
Any last words? Are you about to kill me? If not then I guess for now... The Champ is He-... no. Um... I'm Simply Price-... nope not that either. How about Where's my pee-... nah. I'm not so sure of last words. I'll know when I'm done with this whole... writing thing because it'll be the last words I write ever...
Favorite WWE Wrestlers of All Time!
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin-He'll open a can of whoop ass
2. Shawn Michaels- I like the "SAVED" Shawn, but lewd and nasty Shawn... he will always have my heart
3. John Cena- Oh man... the sexiest champ in my eyes. Talented, actor, strong and a force to be reckoned with
4. Triple H/Hunter Hearst Helmsley/The Game/The King of Kings- So many names, all the same talent!
5. Rey Mysterio- Little package of a man... huge package of talent!!
6. The Rock- Because I can still smell what The Rock is cooking
7. Christian- Great solo or tag with Edge, plus I'm a faithful peep, regardless of WWE or TNA choosing.
8. Edge- Great solo or tag with Christian, Rated R Superstar, live sex show, Rated RKO... he's just great
9. Jerry 'The King' Lawyler- He's THE KING...duh
10. The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase- Cause everybody's got a price (he paid me to put him here) and he's got a hot son!
11. Undertaker- LOVE the Dead Man
12. Chris Jericho- He's my savior and I squealed like a school girl when he came back. He was (and still is) seriously hot with the short hair
13. Randy Orton- Yeah he hears voices, kicks people in the head, kisses unconscious McMahon's, and cheats to keep a title, but he's talented and hot... plus he has Ted on his side...FOR NOW!!
14. Ric Flair- My new favorite since he called Randy a "Punk! Punk! Punk! Punk! Punk!"
15. Evan Bourne- He has a whole lot of promise...
THE CUTIE/LOVES LIST!
1. John Cena- LOVE HIM!! Its like a few years I hate him, rest of the way i love him. Sounds like a fan fiction lol
2. Ted DiBiase Jr.- OMG HE'S PRICELESS!! I REALLY fell for him hard
3. Randy Orton- Because he's hot... nothing left to really say
4. Christian- I AM A LOYAL PEEP! and have been since his debut as a vampire who came up from the ramp around a ring of fire
5. Edge- OH EM GEE 'nuff said
6. Jeff Hardy- KING OF EXTREME! ahhhhhh
7. John Morrison/Nitro- SHAMAN OF SEXY!!
8. AJ Styles- Yeah... he's hot
9. Alex Shelley- Just recently realized how much of a dork I am to see he's EFFIN HOT!!
DUDE!! ALL I NEED IS A 10!! HA HA HA HA
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later.
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be".
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas.
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom, The Condemmed, The Marine, Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia and 12 Rounds. (anticipating 'The Marine II with TED DIBIASE!! AHH TEDDY!!)
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007. (A/N: Did any of you did that?)
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko.
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar (or in my case...5, mainly 2)
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights.
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) You can name all useless information about family, history, title reigns etc. about a wrestler like its the English Alphabet
42) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
43) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at a event.
44) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
45) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants. (Why the hell did he do that?)
46) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
Unsafe External Link