Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Warning: I do not update regularly!! So if you are looking for a story that has a new chapter up every week/two weeks, do not read mine!! (And I know that that is a bad thing to write on my profile, but I don't want people to be disappointed if my story/ies never get updated.)
I update more on mibba.com so if you have an account there and want to read some of my stuff, that's the place to be!
Anywho, enough of that...
Hey! How are you?? I love writing (when I can be bothered to) so I hope you all enjoy the ones I have written and the ones I'll hopefully write in the future! If you have any ideas that you can't be bothered to write yourself, let me know and I'll see if I can be bothered to write it lol!! Oh, and please review my stories, I don't slave over a keyboard for hours on end for you not to let me know what you think! If you think about it, you spend about five minutes reading, whats another one to leave a comment?! Pwetty pweese??
Here are a few random, and probably not very interesting, facts about me:
~ My real name is Charis (pronounced Karis, I'm probably gonna get it changed to that)
~ I live in the middle of nowhere in England, well, its not the middle of nowhere, but its crappy and no one seems to have heard of it lol!
~ I am terrified of butterflies and moths!
~ I am really tall for my age!
~ I am a proud member of TEAM JASPER!
~ My comfort food is dipping my finger in a marmite jar and eating it straight!
~ I like to sleep in a huge t-shirt that my parents got me from America that says 'Hold Your Horses' and 'Do What You Like, Like What You Do'!
~ Twilight has officially taken over 89 percent of my brain! (The other 11 percent is taken up with useless school work, family, friends and McFly!)
~ I will most likely piss myself when New Moon comes out in the movies!
~ Jackson Rathbone (aka Jasper Hale) is the most gorgeous man on the planet! If you have a problem and or objection with that, keep it it to yourself, coz I don't wanna hear it!
~ My friend and I write some Twilight/McFly/Us stories that will not be posted on here!! Sorry people!! But you would hate me for eternity if you read them!! Especially fans of Rosalie!! (coz she gets killed!)
~ The only reason I go to school is to see my friends!
~ I want a horse but my parents limit me to one hour a week of horse riding =(
~ When I grow up I want to be famous, I wanna be a star, I wanna have groupies!! Not really! When I grow up I want to be a farmer. No, seriously! Don't laugh!
~ When I was about 12 I broke my leg go-karting and had to have my leg in a plaster while I did my key stage 2 SATS tests!
~I am pretty much addicted to Oasis (the drink not the band)!
~My personal 'hot guy order' of Twilight is as follows (hottest first): Jasper, Jacob, Emmett, Edward, Carlisle!
~I had something to write here so I logged in to change it, but I've forgotten so this will have to do!
~ I am the single most maddest person you will ever have the misfortune to know exists. Examples of my maddness are: I have three people living in my head; when I ever go to America I am English it hurts; potatoes are one of my all time favourite foods!
So in conclusion: I am mad, I am tall, I am a crazy Twilight fan and I love reading fan fics!!
things 2 post on your profile
If you love Jasper Hale more than Edward Cullen and if you think that Edward needs to get over himself and stop calling himself a monster, and stop thinking that he is the only one that has problems in Cullen family, and if you think that he needs to just go DIE IN A FREAKING HOLE BECAUSE JASPER WILL ALWAYS BE WAAAY BETTER THAN HIM... Copy and paste this onto your profile...or is that just me?
If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Jasper got out of control in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe that Jasper exists, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring Jasper, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to be Alice just because she's with Jasper, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
Emmett's the Strongest.
But ONLY JASPER can sit in a corner and STILL make everyone FEEL Jealous.
Unsafe External Link