Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hi! I am crazyblondieandherlollipops. I am blonde Im 19 years old, and I have always wanted those lollipops that are the size of your head but I have never gotten one. :( It's a very sad story.
I am uncomfortable with same sex pairings.
I hate Ronald Weasley. He is butt- ugly!!
I have only read and seen the first Harry Potter movie and that is because my 6th grade teacher made the first book a novel study. I didn't like her and swore to hate anything she loved, which is Harry Potter. I only like Harry Potter fanfictions. I don't want to see the movies or read the books.
I will review any Harry Potter and Twilight stories that does not have an angsty ending. Sad endings make me feel all depressed and weepy. I am a sucker for happy endings.
You want to know more about me? I'm very flattered.
I'm all for Jacob and the pack. Edward's voice annoys me and frankly, guys with six packs and walk around without shirts? Extremely sexy!!
Here are a few tidbits that made me laugh:
Fun things to do in an elevator:
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then
Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes then stop suddenly
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches
Bring a chain saw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you
Look at your phone, and act as if your reading a text,
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead
When the doors close, announce to the others,
Here is something I find so true:
- I run with scissors, I'm a wild child!
- It's a small world until you're chasing your hat across the street.
- Nobody's ever shot Santa Claus. (He's been run over by a reindeer but never shot.)
- Never underestimate an idiot in a crowd. (AKA: Never underestimate me in a crowd.)
- Smile at people, they'll wonder what's wrong with you. :)
- It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... Oo free eyeball!! ;)
- People who say they are sane are merely proving their insanity.
You wanna hear something ironic? You never hear of a psychic winning the lottery.
If you're bored right now, go read my stories. They will bring you a warm fuzzy feeling inside your little hearts.
Unsafe External Link