Author has written 10 stories for Shaman King, Naruto, and Spirited Away.
FORMERLY NAMED AS : Animewitch17
Name: Like I'd tell you XD
Age: Already 21. Gee, I'm feeling old =)
Place: I'm from the Philippines! Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy
1.) I'm obsessive-compulsive. It's a bit of a problem for me at times since I can't finish my work until I see it's perfect.
2.) I love reading and playing games. And if you're playing Dragon Nest SEA, please do send me a private message or something. I like making a lot of friends. =)
3.) I'll be taking my board exam on July, so right now, I'm trying to relax my mind by reading and writing. I'm sure I'll crack sometime in January because that's when our review will start. Gah, I dislike studying, but it must be done after all. (edit: PASSED IT WITH FLYING COLORS!)
A Plea to Fellow Authors: Neji has died. When I found out my heart stopped and broke into a million pieces. I have spent seven years obsessing over him and NejiTen. I know that many people as we speak are losing faith in the NejiTen pairing. Please do not abandon it. Please! I believe Neji will come back somehow. This isn't the end. And if worst comes to worst and this is truly goodbye, please continue writing NejiTen in memory of him. Keep the NejiTen love and their story alive! To all my fellow authors who feel like they can't go on writing, please please please do not quit! I certainly won't! And to all of you who wish to start writing stories, please sign-up and get started! NejiTen needs you now more than ever! Please sign your name after mine and send this petition around to show there still are NejiTen believers out there! And to our caged bird, you are finally free. We all love you.
-Midnight Insomniac, FruitySmell
Animes I have watched and loved:
1. Samurai X/ Rorouni Kenshin- This is by far the best anime I have ever watched! Although I haven't read the manga, I watched the anime for 8 times. I coul never stop myself from watching this anime over and over again. It had the perfect mix of action, humor, tragedy, and romance, and the characters we're just so amazing! This is truly an epic anime, I swear!
2. Akazukin ChaCha- Probably the funniest anime I have ever laid my eyes on. This is a story about a young girl who dreams of becoming a great magician one day. With her two best friends, who are both "secretly" in love with her, she journies on to learn more about magic spells and her dark past. I could never stop myself from chuckling every time I watch Akazukin ChaCha.
3. Shaman King- I watched the anime first, and I was pretty much amazed. The characters, although were a bit cartoony for my liking at first, captivated me by their uniqueness. After all, it was my first time to see the lead character act very lazy. And with the introduction of Anna, his fiancee, I was even more hooked. And the fact that they can see ghosts and use them for fighting was incredible. Until now, I haven't watched or read another manga that uses this concept of fighting. (I just received news that SK will me remade -the anime- this coming April. Wow, I'm so excited!)
4. Naruto- I must admit though, that as Kishimoto keeps on dragging on and on with his manga, I'm beginning to get less and less entertained. It has turned into another Dragon Ball wannabee in my opinion. The concept of a "ninja" has been removed, in a way.
5. Gash Bell- Very hilarious manga! I haven't watched the anime though, but Makoto Raiku's humor and style is just too adorable and funny for me.
6. YuYu Hakusho/ Ghost Fighter - Epic and classic. God, I love those days when I would rush from school to home just so I could watch Eugene/Yusuke kick some ass...
7. Dragon Ball- Pretty much like Ghost Fighter. Classic anime at its finest. Though I didn't watch GT anymore because I think Goku and the others were too overpowered already.
8. Hunter X Hunter - Didn't read the manga. I actually just found out that the manga is still ongoing -facepalms-. I watched the anime and I heard an interesting rumor that there will be a remake of HxH. Dude, that'd be awesome, you know?
9. Kiba - the anime was good but it ended with too much cliffhangers, in my humble opinion. It also sucks that there was no manga version to this.
10. Magi - pretty interesting manga and I've heard that an anime will be started soon enough. I'm excited about it. Anyway, Magi revolves around a young boy called Aladdin, who is a Magi (someone who can summon spirits called rukhs).
-of course, I've watched a lot of shows back in the days, but I'm too lazy to put them all... that and I've forgotten what I've watched-
About my Works:
I was addicted to the pairing YohAnna... I still am, in fact. The two just have an awesome chemistry together, but they're the type who would show their love for each other in different ways, rather than hugging and kissing. That's what I like Subtle, yet heartwarming.
1. Under The Rain - My first work ever! And it was dedicated to my good friend Besarki. I was amazed by the reviews I got for this. There were also those who put this story in their favorites and some sent me private messages to continue it. I want to thank you all for that. You made me really happy... and also made me realize that reviews do make you dance in happiness. =)
2. When We Were Kids- Ah, another one-shot... I'll admit, this one was pretty random. I think I made it one night when I couldn't sleep...
3. Stupid Mistake- Not too proud with this one. I made the characters too OOC and I added an OC. -shakes head- Definitely not one of my brightest ideas.
4. My Guardian Angel- Well... how to say this...? I've lost my interest in writing this fic... I don't know why... Maybe because I didn't think this thoroughly? Perhaps so. That, and I've also lost my interest in writing at that time due to studies...
5. Untitled Tale- First fic that didn't include YohAnna. Made it for my sis-in-fiction, djxya. I'm pleased with how this came out.
Just as how obsessed I was with YohAnna, I'm digging NejiTen too. They look cute together and they train together. Ah, squeal-tastic And I like the fact that Tenten has those hair buns and also kicks major ass. She reminds me of my favorite game character Chun-Li.
1. President-san and Idol-chan- First fiction for Naruto fandom. This fiction was made after being introduced to Vocaloid by an online-gamer friend. Plus, I also found out that Tenten's voice actress sings too. The title for this fic was based from a recommended manga called "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan", but I never had the opportunity to thoroughly read the whole manga (because I got hooked to Fairy Tail, The World Only God Knows, Magi, and Beelzebub). I'll be updating this fic every now and then, and I hope I'll be able to finish this after I start my board exam review. -deleted and will be rewritten someday-
2. Clean Up, Aisle 17 - Another NejiTen because I'm addicted. This one had more original plot so I was able to finish this. Of course, it's only up to Chapter 2 because I feel that if I add more chapters, the story will only get ruined. I had fun writing this and the reviews were what kept me going on. Thank you for those who read, reviewed, and faved this story.
3. Logic - Written for Stfu because she makes awesome NejiTen stories that inspired me. This one not only revolves around NejiTen, but also has SasuSaku, ShikaIno, and NaruHina. This mostly tells about how women act around men and how women can be so confusing and cunning. Meant only to be a one-shot, and I'm really happy with how it came out.
4. End of the Chapter - Made this way back, when Kishimoto didn't kill Neji. I was really hoping NejiTen ended up like this. -sobs-
1. Beyond The Darkness - This has got to be the longest story I have ever written! I made this because I wasn't that satisfied with how the movie really ended. I'm actually surprised by how many people read this, and I would like to thank everyone who continued to support this fiction, even if I update sporadically.
That's all for now. Thanks, and I hope you'll enjoy reading my fics, just as much as how I enjoyed writing them. Byers
Unsafe External Link