Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
Hey there! I'm Faizah. I've been reading fanfiction for awhile now and I want to thank all of the authors for their amazing stories. I hope you all keep writing because you inspire me to write as well :)
About me? I'm an avid writer, I absolutely love writing. I love to read and draw and coloring is awesome. Chocolate and music are necessary for me in order to survive.
Anime is amazing and when I'm older, I really want to go to Japan! Naruto is one of my favorites, because Sakura and Sasuke are awesome and Naruto is kickass.
Thank you for stopping by and reading this. I promise to write more stories, I have so many ideas! However, I have to find time first because it likes running away from me :x
NOTE: Summer is coming and I can't wait to start writing! :)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
Friends: Wipes your tears when your rejected
Best friends: Goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
Friends: Tells you you deserve better when he dumps you
Best friends:prank calls him and whispers "You will die in 7 days."
Friends: Will bail you out of jail
Best friends:would be in the room next to you saying, "Man, we screwed."
Friends: Will help you move.
Best friends:Will help you move the bodies.
Friends:Helps you up when you fall.
Best friends:Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?
Friends: Calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friends:Calls your parents dad and mom.
Friends:Has never seen you cry
Best Friends: Has always had the best shoulder to cry on
Friends: Never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friends:Opens the fridge and makes herself at home.
Friends:Asks you to write down your number.
Best friends:Asks you for their number (cuz they can't remember it -)
Friends:Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friends:Has borrowed things and when u ask for it they give u a tissue saying they lost it.
Friends:Only knows your fave color, movie, and book
Best friends:Could write a (very embarrassing!!) biography on your life
Friends:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friends:Will kick the crowd's butt if they are doing that to you
Friends: Would ignore this
Best friends: Will repost this on their profile
50 Fun Things to do at the Theaters:
Ok, before you start reading this, just remember, you Can just sit their and watch the movie, but hey...THAT WOULD BE BORING!
1. Try to start a wave
2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.
3. Wear a huge Afro wig.
4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.
5. Yell out to the screen “Don’t Do It!”
6. If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person’s eyes.
7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.
8. Scalp tickets outside the theater.
9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.
10. Bring an attachable seat-belt. Strap it to your seat and then clip it on yourself. Turn to the person next to you and say, "you never know".
11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.
12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.
13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.
14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.
15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.
16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, “did you see that?!”
17. Sit criss cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.
18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.
19. Do the same thing stated above (#18) except translate the movie into Spanish for the audience.
20. As people enter the theater, make name tags for them.
21. After the movie go back to the ticket counter and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Whether or not they give you a refund, buy another ticket for the same movie at a later showing.
22. Half way through the movie run down to the screen, touch it, and then run back to your seat
23. Repeat the lines in the movie.
24. Accuse the person behind you of kicking your seat. Constantly demand that they stop even though they aren’t really kicking your seat.
25. Tape “reserved” signs on every single seat before the movie starts.
26. Get a large group of people and act out a wedding scene. (As if a couple were getting married in the theater) Make sure everyone is in costume, and that there is a bride, groom, priest, bridesmaids, best man, etc. Use the theater aisle as if it were a Church aisle and have a bride walk down to meet the groom standing at the front. Act out the entire scene as if they actually were getting married.
27. Sneak in chickens (find a way) then let them run around freely during the movie.
28. Laugh extremely loud at a line that wasn’t meant to be funny.
29. Wear a white sheet over yourself and cut holes for eyes (like a ghost) then creepily walk around with your arms out chanting “OOOoooOOOOO I am the ghost of the theater! ooooOOOOOooooOOOO!”
30. Ask the person who sells you the ticket to give you his/her autograph
31. Ask for a discount because you are single and entering alone
32. Wear sunglasses and a white cane and ask them how a blind person would be accommodated.
33. Bargain with the ticket price
34. Turn around to the person behind you and say, “Excuse me, can you please kick my seat? Thanks.” Once they start kicking your seat yell “HARDER! HARDER!”
35. Every so often, do an awkward moan.
36. Get the entire theater to sing happy birthday to a random person.
37. Every 10 minutes pretend something has impacted your life. Put your hand on your chest. Gasp, and as you nod your head look at the person next to you and say ”mmmmmmm!”
38. Stare at a random person next to you the entire time.
39. When buying your ticket, ask to pay half the price because you will be leaving half way through the movie.
40. Half way through the movie stand up and yell “DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?” and then run off.
41. Ask a random person next to you to explain the movie because you don’t get it.
42. Ask a random person to go buy you popcorn because you don’t want to miss the movie.
43. Before the movie starts get everyone to bow their heads as you lead them in prayer. Pray for the movie. While praying, extend your hands towards the screen.
44. Stand up in the middle of the movie and start a head count.
45. Run up and down the aisles making rocket ship noises
46. Eat the popcorn from a random person sitting next to you.
47. Yell out loud demanding that they pause the movie because you need to use the bathroom.
48. When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and scream: “L-O-L L-O-L L-O-L!!!!”
49. Blow your nose into a tissue and then show the contents of the tissue to a random person sitting next to you saying, “Look what I did!”
50. As the credits roll and people start to leave yell, “No! Everyone! Don’t Go! There is Something After the Credits!” After the credits roll and there is nothing say “Just Kidding!” Then run out giggling.
Uchiha Itachi Facts (the Chuck Norris of Naruto)
Uchiha Itachi doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
Uchiha Itachi doesn't actually write haiku, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
When Uchiha Itachi goes out to eat, he orders a whole chicken, but he only eats its soul.
Uchiha Itachi does not sleep, he waits.
Uchiha Itachi does not shower. He only takes blood baths.
Uchiha Itachi can divide by zero.
In the medical community, death is referred to as "Uchiha Itachi Disease"
Uchiha Itachi crossed a road. No one dared question his motives.
Lightning never strikes in the same place twice because Uchiha Itachi is looking for it.
The universe is expanding because it's running away from Uchiha Itachi.
Favorite Naruto Sayings
BELIEVE IT! (Naruto Uzumaki)
You don't have enough hate. (Itachi Uchiha)
Let's see. My first impression: I hate you - (Kakashi Hatake)
Too troublesome. (Shikamaru Nara)
You're annoying- (Sasuke Uchiha)
Love wins!- (Sakura Haruno)
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
Heck is the place for people who don't believe in Gosh.
I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every-time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Sarcasm is one more service I offer. Compassion costs extra.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
Life is like robbing a bank; so worth the while!
You want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there- (A good one!!)
Let's see. My first impression: I hate you - Kakashi (Naruto)
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon-
Don't look at me with that tone of voice!-
Silence is golden, duck-tape is sliver-
Too troublesome - Shikamaru (Naruto)
It's a wonder they haven't locked you up yet-
A good friend would come and bail you out of jail. A true friend would be sitting there beside you saying, "Man that was fun! Let's do it again!"
Question: if some one with multiple personalities threatens to commit to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?
Who ever said that anything was possible has obviously never tried to ski through a revolving door...
He shouldn't let his mind wander, it's too little to go out on its own.
He had a good idea once, but it died of loneliness.
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Are you a big Naruto fan? Well below are some signs to show that you are addicted to Naruto:
· Call your semester examine a Chuunin exam
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan".
· Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out
· Start to call your teachers Sennin.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why?!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Your hair is black and you wear red contacts.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha bloodline.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You sharpen chop sticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind ShurikenThrow of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· In the middle of a sleepover, you blast a flashlight into your best friend's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· When you fight, you poke your opponent 64 times.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forms.
· When your parents ask you why are your eyes so bloodshot, you tell them it's your Sharingan eye.
· Say "Itadakimasu" before you eat.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you worship English 101. (HELL YEAH)
Unsafe External Link