Poll: If Mrs. Lovett wasn't a baker, what job would she have? Vote Now!
Author has written 30 stories for Ghost Whisperer, Sweeney Todd, and Doctor Who.
Proverbs 17:22 (Message Version)
A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tiered!
So yeah, that picture is me. I was Oswin (From Doctor Who) for a convention this past year and it was way to much fun!!
Thanks to my friend Marissa for doing my hair and for doing my make-up!
Send me a PM if you'd like, I love getting messages and meeting new people!!
I can't spell for the life of me, please forgive me if i ever spell quiet like quite and vise versa. Or sense and since are ones i often also screw up.
Fav color- Mostly blue and purple
Fav movies- Sweeney Todd, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Tangled, Corpse Bride, Sleepy Hallow, Alice in Wonderland, and Harry Potter is pretty hot too.
Fav tv shows- Ghost Whisperer forever and ever. Doctor Who, Sherlock, Smash, Phineas and Ferb, and Big Bang Theory!
I love the most…(in no particular order, I guess)
JC (Jesus Christ!)
Singing in the shower
Singing on my worship team
Just singing in general
My awesome readers and reviews
My amazing friends and family
Being on stage
Doing my hair crazy ways
Basically anything that makes me me!
Ok, to update my profile (4-17-10)
I am just now finishing up my first full ghost whisperer fanfic, last few chapters will be up soon. I have at least one or two new ghost whisperer one-shots that I'm planning on posting and, (to go with my brand new obsession), about 5 sweeney todd one-shots and a sweeney todd story! So keep you're eyes open for those things and, yeah. Keep reading!! I love all you guys who read my stories!! Thank you so much!
Right now, I am in the process of posting my sweeney todd one-shots. And, depending, i will be posting my ghost whisperer one-shots sometime within the next 100 or so years too. After these, I have my sweeney todd story that will be posted. As of right now its over 20 chapters, so be looking out for that. Just keep reading!! thank you guys!!
I have no idea why i keep the old updates on here. Anyway, just posted my first Multi-chapter Sweeney Todd Fanfiction. Keep your eyes open for each new chapter of that!! As for ghost whisperer, I do have some one shots that perhaps ill post someday when i'm bored. =)
I'm still here!! As of right now, I am posting my Sweeney Todd Fanfic Forgotten Memories. I will continue to post this while I'm writing up... a sequal? O.o As for my ghost whisperer readers, I am still working on rewriting an old fanfic of mine that I plan on posting sometime. I love you guys! Thanks for all being so amazing!!
Anyway, now, I have one more chapter of FM to post, and then I'm working on a sequel! Though that process has been halted momentarily because of a new wonderful idea, which leads me to announce that I will be posting a new Sweeney Todd story soon, which i am very excited about. Sorry Ghost Whisperer fans, but the rewrite isn't going so well lately =( So be looking out for the last chappy and two new stories!!!
Ello my loves! So here's my update! FM is done and I posted His Eyes, which will get continued as long as it gets reviews. I also posted Mr. Todd do you Believe in Ghosts? but recently decided that I will not be posting anymore until i am done writing the whole thing, sorry. So, to fill in till i finish that, I began posting Love Letters to my Unborn Child, which I'm really proud is doing really good! So keep reviewing and thanks for reading!
Uh...hm...well, I owe a reader a chapter of His Eyes, but haven't put much thought into posting it...and I was doing really well with writing Mr Todd do you believe in ghosts until well...Love letters came along. And that's doing so good that its distracted me and I can't stop! To all my readers of Love Letters that for some reason are reading my long and drawn out profile, this is my first and vague announcement that Love Letters To my Unborn Child will have a sequel...sortta. Yay! Wait a bit and I'll explain more!
Wowy…I forgot I should update this huh? Well…Love letters is long over and right now, my most popular fic ever, You Got to Raise me After All is going strong after almost a year! Something special will be coming up for the anniversary but what I do not know yet…
As for Sweeney Todd readers, Mr Todd do you Believe in Ghosts is finally being posted and doing pretty good, so go check that out. And I have another Doctor Who series of one-shots lined up for when (and if) YGTRMAA ever dies down. Thanks for reading guys!
And the second one is a poster by my awesome friend/editor person isn't it awesome????
Also, I lovett when people have drawings that go along with their fanfics, unfortunately for me, I can't draw to save my life. But fortunately for me I have an unhealthy obsession with Sims2!!
So, I have been making characters and taking pictures to go along with my fanfics =D
Heres one to go with the first few chapters, some pics are sims and one is from the movie-
And this is one that I made up for just for chapter 6! When Aiden was born in my favorite TV show Ghost Whisperer, they had a video online that was a baby announcement. Well I didn't make a video but heres a nice little poster!!-
And here is another simple little poster for chapter 8-
For Chapter 10-
One final Poster for FM-
And of course, I would like to thankfor sim Mrs. Lovett's dress
Check out this dress and many other sims downloadables at TSR here!
Love Letters random things!
I thought I should give this poem some credit, since it helped me through a lot of writers block with this story.
This is by a girl at my school. She recited this for our talent show and since I have the DVD, I can watch it whenever I like! See? Only slightly creeperish.
Here’s a few snippets from “One of Many”
“…When it rains, I watch the tears fall from your little face
When it thunders, I hear you scream my name
The blood of a murder runs through my filthy veins”
“I fall to my knees and plead
‘God please take away my breath and give it to my children in need’
I write fifteen paged letters to no one
Sing lullabies and a soft hum
And give my love to a bottle of rum
In the end, all that’s left is one
Trapped in solitude without a single hand to hold
The misery continues to unfold
My babies would have been just as beautiful
As earths beginning and moonlit evenings…”
Check out the full thing on Youtube! Yay internet!
I feel slightly creeperish cause I’ve never even met this girl XD
This is another thing that helped me through a lot of writers block with Love Letters.
I have no idea what song this is and I can’t find it anywhere, but it was playing this little part on repeat during the menu of my Romeo and Juliet DVD, a play I was in at school earlier last year.
“Silence it haunts me
Staring at the phone
Baby you broke me
And I’ve never felt so alone
Darkness surrounds me
And it’s sinking it
There was no beginning
And this is the end
And maybe we were doomed
From the start
You were always gonna break
Like Romeo and Juliet”
Any ideas? Oh please please let me know!!
My faith: Jesus:
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the Word...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
Some of my favorite worship songs-
Better than a Hallelujah by Amy Grant
“We pour out our misery
God just hears a melody
Beautiful the mess we are
The honest cries of breaking hearts
Are better then a Hallelujah”
Have Your Way by Britt Nichole
“But you never said the road would be easy
But you said that you would never leave
And you never promised that this world wasn’t hard
But you promised you’d take care of me
So I’ll stop searching for the answers
I’ll stop praying for an escape
And I’ll trust you God
With who I am
And Believe that you will have your way”
You are Everything By Matthew West
“I’m the one with two left feet
Standing on a lonely street
I can’t even walk a straight line
And every time you look at me
I’m spinning like an autumn leaf
Bound to hit bottom sometime
Where would I be without someone to save me?
Someone who won’t let me fall?”
Foreverandever Ect.. By the David Crowder Band
“Love so incredible to know
It’s never gonna go
Never gonna go
I’m finding everything I’ll ever need
By giving up, gaining everything
I’m falling for you for eternity
Right here at your feet
Where I wanna be
I am yours”
The Stand by Hillsong United
With arms high and heart abandoned
Of the one who gave it all
My soul, Lord, to you surrendered
All I am is yours.”
Thats What Faith Can Do
Fanfiction- Fiction about Fiction- ie just about as far from reality as you can get.
If you think that every crazy fan girl/boy on this site should all get together, write, direct, and star in our own movie, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list (obsessivelyfanaticgw09) =)
If you think Fairfarren means farewell and I love you, copy and past to yor profile!
If you think that phsyco, emo, murderous barbers are 100 times better than sparkly vampires, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have been bitten by the Sweeney bug copy and paste this onto your profile
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you go around singing "I've got a jar of diiiirt, I've got a jar of diiiirt, and guess what's in it!", copy and paste this to your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money.
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a hug, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile
If you looked at my profile just to find random quotes or stuff to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever watched a movie so many times you know all the words to it then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile
Even if you can't see him, God is there! If you believe in God copy and paste
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you talk to yourself more than your friends, copy this to your profile
If while reading someone's fan fiction you LOVED it so much that you wanted to track that person down and give them a flying-takle-hug to show how much you loved their work copy and paste this to your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profie
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish Sweeney and Nellie could've had their happy ending.
If you get really excited or laugh insanely whenever someone says 'love it' so it sounds like 'Lovett' copy and pastey
If you think Sweeney Todd should be a video game
If you think being called unique or weird is better than being called ordinary or normal, copy and paste
If you would do anything to meet Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor, xxouchibitmytonguexx, Terra Young Obsessivelyfanaticgw09
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and
If you’ve ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you know the words or dance to any Broadway show, camp song, or theme song better than the words or dance to Soulja Boy, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever started to randomly sing Sweeney Todd only to have the whole class stare at you like you're an idiot paste this into your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who gets excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile
If you want to kill Anthony for getting in the way of Sweenett time... you know the drill ;) (YES!! And my friend won't let me kill him because she says he's cute, and even though I agree, It's just doesn't make up for that!!)
The Top Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2.If someone asks you to explanthestory you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. andreplace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' when your relatives bring pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
16) Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
17) You have the movie memorized
18) You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
19) Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
20) You sing "My friends to your razor and/or kitchen knives.
21) You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
22) When you buy a meat pie at a grocery store you change the name to Mrs. Lovett
23) When you see a cat on the street, you want to save it from Mrs. Mooney.
24) You WISH with all of your heat that you could be Mrs. Lovett, except for the burning part.
25) When you hear someone say a line from the movie, you follow it with the next.
26) If people say they don't like Sweeney Todd, you can kind of maybe understand it.
27). u won't go near any pie store that's next 2 a barber store
28). You have every sweeney todd song on ur phone and know the lyrics
29). if anyone ever eats sumthing and say this is the worst thing they've ever tasted u immedietly think of mrs. lovetts pies
30). ur frinds r walking down the road humming lincon park or flo rida, ur humming epiphiny
31). u have tried 2 do ur hair like mrs. lovett then go out in public.
32). You re-enact Helena's Worst Pies in London in your own kitchen.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
I am the girl ...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess., JohnDillinger'sSweetheart, PhantomPhan111., SlytherinPrincess2359, obsesivelyfanaticgw09
I am the girl who would rahter stay in with a good book than go out and party.
I am the girl who has never been in love.
I am the girl who no one ever asks out because I do not weak skimpy clothing or polish my nails or straighten my hair.
I am the girl who will cry herself asleep because of something that has nothing to do with me.
I am the girl who will lay awake at night and overthink, and overanalyze every aspect of my day.
I am the girl who has a dream of falling in love to my prince charming and getting married one day.
I am the girl who is constantly overlooked.
I am the girl who only wants to find her happiness.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
getting HIGH meant swinging at a playground?
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Post this on your profile to make someone smile
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
Some people live from day to day
I live from-
Friday to Friday
Doctor who episode to Doctor Who episode
TimBurton Movie to Tim burton Movie
Church retreat to church retreat
Play to play
Story idea to story idea.
On a day where there is none, i might as well not exist. =)
I am truely an obsessivefanatic
If you get easily obsessed copy this to your profile.
Unsafe External Link