|The VII Duchess|
Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Name The VII Duchess
Born and raised in the English countryside in the town of Shrewsbury in Shropshire.
But currently living in London as a second year University student, studying Forensic science with a short Italian course. As much as I love the fresh country air I think the big city has turned me into somewhat of a city slicker.
I've been on the site for nearly four years and read a hell of a lot of stories, finally Fanfic developed a multi-delete button and I had a little spring clean.
Currently writing The Vampires Alliance, and have no desire to stop. It's much longer than I ever expected, but hey these things can't always be planned! And I absolutely adore everyone of my reviewers, they are a kind bunch!
Me in 60 question.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Today was an early morning lecture morning, I didn't bother with makeup, hoping my glasses would hide the worst. So I probably resembled the living dead, and not in a good vampiric way.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Luckly it has just been payday, so I am in the money. Half of which goes towards living expenses, so I'm never rolling in it.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Whore. It had to be said.
4. Favorite planet?
I can name like six but that's only because I have an unnatural obsession with Sailor Moon.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Dave, my flat mate. He locked him self out of our flat, again.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The one that sounds like a robot?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Frequently, I like to think of myself as an introvert who has an unnatural fascination with all things gory.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Not wearing shoes, bare foot.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark, it's night time and electric bills are expensive.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
What a twat, who the heck wastes their time filling these things out!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
oi! Let me in.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Across the road.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Ah Bloody Hell", "I know right." My best friends are always on my case about it.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
The sheer amount of dust under by bed, half of which is most probably alive to some degree.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Current age, being old enough to shake my head at youths, but also be classed as one.
22. Your worst enemy?
Technology...it's a love hate relationship.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Bellatrix Lestrange: Deathly Hallows
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
It's right click copy and paste you ass!
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Over the Love - Florence and the Machine (The Great Gatsby soundtrack)
28. Do you have any pets?
We have a communal hamster at my university house.
29. Name three things that are physically close to you:
A pile of unwashed dishes, courtesy of my flat mate Emma. My flate mate Emma. The playstation.
30. What is the last book you read?
Colossus, the secret of Bletchley Park's codebreaking computers. (Pretty interesting book, lame title.)
31. Are you or were you a good student?
I like to think so, my teachers may say other wise.
32. What's your favorite sport?
Lacrosse, nothing like a bit of aggression.
33. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
I'm a student...it speaks for its self!
34. What's the weather like right now?
its night time.
35. Who tells the best jokes?
James, yet another of my flat mates.
36. What was the last thing you dreamed about?
...I have no idea
37. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes and no.
38. Do you believe in karma?
I believe everything happens for a reason, so yeah.
39. Do you believe in luck?
40. Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Sunny side up. :)
41. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Vogue, my earlest is 1924. I don't let anyone touch them.
42. Is your room messy?
Nope, a bit of a clean freak!
43. Are you reliable?
I like to think I am.
44. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
My boyfriend attempted it, but he's not great at being inconspicuous.
45. Do you like the smell of gasoline?
It's called petrol where I come from...and yes, yes I do.
46. Do like to draw?
I took art a GCSE so I like to dabble in the hobbie.
47. Do you have a job?
Yes, I work in a clothes shop on the tills.
47. What time did you wake up this morning?
48. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
49. What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Everyday is a good day! But Tuesday is best, student night.
50. Do you have any nicknames?
cruella de ville and even Jelly Bean from my friend...how lovely.
51. Would you ever go skydiving?
I have been indoor sky diving it was soooo much fun.
52. Have you ever been scuba diving?
I'm an advanced open Water Diver with PADI.
53. Do you enjoy challenges?
Always, lifes no fun with out them
54. What's the worst injury you have had?
Broke my thumb and toe after falling down the stairs...twice
55. Regret Something You Did In The Past?
Spend countless numbers of hours on ff instead of revising for my exams.
56. Country You Wanna Visit:
Anywhere hot! Prob the Carribbean, great windsurfing.
57. Way You Wanna Die:
58. Like Thunderstorms?
Love thunderstorms, fork lightning is scary but it makes my chest feel funny and my head buzz.
59. If You Could Wish 4 Anything...What Would You Wish?
I would quite like to go back in time, maybe 1920's America have a good time!
60. Would You Choose To Live Forever If You Could?
Yep! Image never having to plan your own funeral!!!
Current news: Writing a Twilight ff.
The Vampires Alliance Banner:
Unsafe External Link