Poll: Which of my fics do you want me to update the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
-March 24 2010: Massive WOW again! My winning fic, "And Vovlo makes four" has just been accepted on Twilighted! Squee!! Go over and show it some love and check out my winners banner by Zigster! :D
-March 2010: WOW! My contest entry: "And Volvo makes four" was Winner of Best Torque/Most juciest lemon in the Twific Auto Erotica contest!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, big Emmett bear hugs to you!
Winners will be featured on TWCS soon, so keep your eyes open for that!
-I can also be found at The Writers Coffee Shop, go check out my banners:
My page: LoveIsEdwardBella:
And a full list of my fics at the Coffee Shop Library:
Awakening Crimson (Formally known as the Sex Adventures of Edward & Bella):
Awakening Crimson: the outtakes:
And Volvo makes four:
You can also follow me at Twi-hard, where only the hottest fics live 18+ only
and my page:
What can I say...I LOVE TWILIGHT, but then who doesn't.
I love fanfic, there's just so many great authors out there creating awesome stuff and i'm addicted to reading it!!
Which is clearly not too good for my Uni work, but hey you get that, I'm prepared to make the sacrifice and all...
So details hey... My name's Morgs (that's all ya gonna get) I'm 25 yrs old and live in Australia, so if i make any odd language references that's why sorry.
I'm a full time uni student, working part-time as well, so I'll try to update as often as i can
If your so addicted to fanfiction that you can't get to sleep at night because your mind is going on with the story your writing or reading copy and paste in profile
I promise to remember Bella
.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨)¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has SURVIVED, died, or is living with cancer.
26 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Red. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
If you think Booth and Brennan need to wake up, smell the coffee and make out, copy and paste this into your profile.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Unsafe External Link