Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
My name is not actually Tammy Angel, but after being abducted by aliens, I don't feel comfortable giving out my real name.
My ideas for stories come from this yellow goo that the aliens inserted into my brain. It's really, really cool. I'm pretty sure you can get it cheap in China.
My favorite fruit is either mango or pineapple, I can't decide which.
Coke > Pepsi
Max+Fang > Bella+Edward (By ">" I mean PWN)
Fantasy > Reality
I'm 14 years old, I'm a sophomore in high school. I go to a boarding school in Mass.
CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR:
My Obsessions (past and present, I still love them all):
The idea of vampires in Twilight
The Hunger Games
The Colloredo-Mansfeld family
My Chemical Romance
All Time Low
One Direction (asda;sdlkfj)
...and of course, most importantly, fanfiction.
More random facts!
I don't have a favorite color.
I'm sort-of athletic. I've been through soccer, gymnastics, cheerleading, cross-country, ice hockey. I'm also a coxswain for crew (the bitch who sits at the front of the boat and yells)
Bacon is delicious. So is ramen, pizza, Chinese hot pot, steak, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, tater tots, french fries, coffee, iced mochas from McDonalds, iced mochas from basically anywhere... Um. yeah. There's more.
If I could have any super power, it would be the ability to transform into anyone/anything, real or fictional.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
Post this on your profile if you are against racism!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst into laughter about something not really funny, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged your hand repeatedly on a table, and received weird looks from everyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.
You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood copy and paste this on your profile.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.' (My dad has done that B4)
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Shout-out to Hungrymunchkin!! Ily!
And I love you. Not in a creepy way though.
Hugs, Fang, and Nico,
Unsafe External Link