Poll: What Survivor Sounds most Interesting to You? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Mario, Super Smash Brothers, Sims, and Animal Crossing.
Hey everyone, I am assuming that you are someone who knows me well, or you have heard about, or you are here for no reason whatsoever. Anyway, my name is Champ 15. I have been on the site for three crazy years :P Known for playing and hosting some games on this site (I kind of stopped doing that, but maybe one day I will return). I am perhaps one of the most I-Don't-Care-About-Grammer person in the world (Haha, even THAT did not make sense). I have wrote a novel, (NaNoWriMo) about... well, it's a secret... :P I have a DeviantArt but I haven't used it in awhile.
I am easy going and I am sometimes on. If you are bored, have a question, or you just want to talk feel free to Private Messaging me, I will talk. If I can think of something to say. :D Now enough with my rambling, feel free to learn some things about myself, my stories, and some other awesome writers.
If you've been a player in Krisetchers' Mole Game, The Mole : Spy Among Authors, copy-paste this in your profile - Shilo Burbans, DonPianta, Champ 15, The Smart One 64, Dark Punxysaur, GoldenArcher96, TheGreatAvenger (Runner-up), Wimpzilla (Winner), and Princess Toady (Mole)
Username: Champ 15
Age/Location: You don't need to know that :P
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Sleeping Murder
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean (1st and 4th), Alice in Wonderland, Hunger Games, Snow White and The Huntsman
Favorite Video Games: Mario Series, Super Smash Brothers, MySims, Animal Crossing
Favorite TV Shows: Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, The Mole (Discontinued DX), Tresure Hunters (Discontinued DX)
Worst Fear: Fireworks (XD They annoy me), losing a love one :( or having something bad happen DX
The Amazing Race: Season One- Ten Teams Remain and they travel to Neon Heights. Merlon and Norlem, fourteen hours behind Diddy and Tiny Kong, will have to prove their wortiness, or else they could be the next ones to do. Not one, not two, but many teams struggle at the Roadblock and can a Yield put one team out of the race?
Survivor: How to Win One Million Coins- My lol fic XD. Ten contestants remain and they try to take home the one million coins, but will a demon ruin their chances for the million. By the end of the chapter, only five will remain!
The Mole: Hired Criminal- Will happen soon...
Survivor: Isle Delfino- This could be happening, I think I might do something like battle of the species. That would sure be interesting, each person interested would be required to create an OC based off any species in the Marioverse. And then maybe I will add another twist or something.
December 28th: GREAT NEWS REALLY GREAT NEWS! To all the fans (that I have left XD Jk.. to anyone that is interested) A SURVIVOR IS ON ITS WAY!!!! I have completed three episodes, well technically one (that's your hint) but it would be so cool to publish it soon. I'm trying to get a heads start on it but I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Oh, and I am still looking for authors interested in that forum game I was talking about...
I got rid of my copy and pastes, so I think I will... what should I do... make a Top Ten List :D
Top Ten Survivor Seasons to Date
10. Survivor Nicaragua- NaOnka, as annoying as she was... she made the show interesting. And I even wrote an application essay about her personality!
9. Survivor: Palau- Never would have thought that one tribe could disinigrate as fast as Ulong. Stephanie proved to be a Survivor, and so did Tom Westman.
8. Survivor: Tocantins- I know some people did not care for this season but I liked it. Sierra was a favorite of mine but JT was my winners pick. He deserved it!
7. Survivor: Amazon- Christy was a good inspiration for everyone on that show, Rob was probably the first backstabber, and girls will do anything for peanut butter :P
6. Survivor: Africa- This season... I thought someone was going to die in that heat. XD But everyone put on a good show. Ethan deserved that million dollars.
5. Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains- Unfortunatley it was Survivor the Hantz Show, but it was still a good season. Still think Parvati should have won, Sandra was ok.
4. Survivor: Pearl Islands- Johnny Fairplay, because he loves to play fair... yeah right! Rupert put on a good show, and the outcast twist will become a last.
3. Survivor: Red- Oh I'm kidding! Fans Vs. Favs! It was terrific. Erik was an idiot but he is getting a second chance. So he better not screw up this time.
2. Survivor: Borneo- Shocker! This season is not number one. Well, the first season is an original with evil Richard Hatch and the famous Rats and Snakes.
1. Survivor: Australian Outback- This Season: Terrific. Skupin, Elisabeth, Colby, Jerri. From pig hunters to chocolate lovers, this season is at the top of my list.
Unsafe External Link