Poll: What story should I focus on next? Plots for the new stories can be found below Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Vocaloid, and Fairy Tail.
This is the second time I'm trying to update my profile. Really annoying.
Soo to put it shortly: Thank you for continuing to read my stories! I appreciate all the feedback I get!
Life hasn't been too great lately but I'll try to finish the stories i have going now. I'm just not sure where they are headed... Ideas appreciated.
Anyone interested about series Merlin? I finished the series a while ago and I really wanted to write some fanfiction about it. So I have two stories going and I'll put them here soon. I think. Lots of Arthur and Merlin moments!
I haven't forgotten about my ideas. They're still pretty good. You're very welcome to vote in the poll which you would like to read and I might start writing/continuing the story.
1. Fever sequel - Natsu is slowly getting better even though it's unclear what his illness was. Right when everything seemed to go fine, something happened again and it was all going downhill. What is happening to Natsu and why is he acting like a totally different person?
2. Banished - The entire guild is there to witness it. Natsu- their hero, becomes banished from the guild. What is the reason for his calm leave? What did he do to get banished? Or is he carrying something on his shoulders that can't be told to anyone?
3. Gold and ghosts - Gray- a heir to a big company. Lyon- Gray's adopted brother. Natsu- a young boy working hard to pay his school fees and life expenses. But the boy has a secret power that he hasn't told to anyone. He can see things that people wouldn't. Ghosts. Faith will allow these people to meet and create a story of their own...
4. Looks or love? - Natsu didn't think of himself as a superficial person. But when he realizes his feelings towards a certain older mage that all seems to change. Gray only seems to like beautiful people. He likes very thin people and suddenly Natsu finds himself in a cage he created for himself and is nearing his own death. "I only wanted to be a bit thinner..." Can Gray save the boy before it's too late? Or will he even notice the change?
5. Losing hope - A mission that they underestimated brings the mages more problems that they would ever imagine. Natsu falls into despair and hides himself in his home after the mission but he soon notices that one of his wounds isn't healing. Ignoring it brings him a lot of problems and he soon finds himself laying in the guild infirmary, slowly losing himself to a curse. Gray promises to save him but can he do it in time?
6. The mission - Gray and Natsu are taking a mission together. Defeating a single monster isn't that hard now is it? But when their feelings are clouding their vision, the two suddenly become an easy prey for the strange monster. It's a lot stronger than they thought and it has a strange power that the two are unaware of. When Natsu gets attacked, he is left vulnerable and scared. The two realize their feelings towards each other in the strange chain of happenings. At the guild Erza realizes that the monster is an S-class beast and rushes to save the two with Lucy and Happy. Will they get there in time? And what effect does the strange power of the monster have? Will Natsu even be the same again?
7. Strange little fight - The two boys had a habit of fighting. It was normal. Neither of them had ever gotten seriously injured by it. It was just friendly sparring, right? But what if one day it doesn't go as planned and an accident happens?
8. Family - Natsu has been acting strangely for the past few weeks. He seems down and he likes to be all alone. When Gray goes to ask about it he finds that his love is missing. Happy is injured but manages to tell Gray about the person who attacked the two and took Natsu. When everyone in the guild finds out they plan on finding the boy. But before they do, the boy appears at the guild. But he isn't Natsu anymore. He has lost himself and now he is only a puppet. To make the guild disappear with its loud sounds, that was his mission.
I didn't even realize that I had started so many! Wow. So, tell me about your opinion by voting because I really feel like I could continue these.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you've ever successfully corrupted your friend into liking yaoi,copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you've ever ran and hit yourself on a door,copy this into your profile.
If you think life without music is Hell,copy this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link