Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
Number your 12 favorite Bleach characters (in any order) and answer the questions! (I put them in order of my favorites.)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Gin/Harribel: No, I've actually never thought about that pairing before, as they have no interactions that I know of in the anime and manga.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Grimmjow: He's pretty muscular, though I personally have no interest in him in that way.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Starrk/Hisagi: The universe would implode and there would be no more Bleach.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Toshiro: Yes, I tried reading an Orihime/Toshiro fic but... yeah he's a child in my eyes and it just wasn't right.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ulquiorra/Gin: Not at all, it would be a disaster if Aizen ever found out, much less anyone else.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
or Toshiro/Rangiku/Muramasa: Neither, but if I had to choose, it would be a sister/brother relationship between Rangiku and Toshiro.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve andhaving sex?
Urahara walked in on Ulquiorra/Hisagi: He would probably be insanely shocked, but would make fun of both for eternity would never look at either the same again.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
Ichigo/Muramasa: Ichigo succeeds in saving Muramasa before his world crumbles and finds a way, with Urahara's help, to keep him alive within a gigai.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Orihime/Starrk: Yes of course, it seems like a rather cute couple.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Urahara/Hisagi: Spiraling Downwards.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Grimmjow to de-flower Orihime: Orihime goes back to Hueco Mundo in search of closure after her earlier imprisonment and finds Grimmjow clinging to life in Los Noches. She decides to help him against her better judgement, what the future holds for Grimmjow is uncertain, all he knows is that he must repay Orihime some way or another.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three hentai?
Ichigo: It's a very high chance that they do considering how popular Ichigo is.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Harribel: I really don't know, it's a possibility though.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Ulquiorra/Grimmjow/Rangiku: Ulquiorra and Grimmjow together isn't really uncommon but throwing Rangiku in there is a bit of a stretch, so most likely not.
15) What might Nine scream at a moment of great passion?
ToshiroI really do not know... it's weird to think about since I consider him a child
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Starrk: "Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars:3
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Orihime/Gin/Hisagi: Read at your own riskExtremely random pairings with a hint of madness!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Muramasa/Ulquiorra: This world is nothing, come with me as I accomplish my master's goal to destroy this pathetic place!
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Harribel-Ulquiorra/Starrk: Their never-ending lonesomeness has created a deep wound in their hearts, but they seem to quell each other's loneliness.
20) How Emo is Seven?
Urahara: Not at all I don't believe.
My ONE wish for an anime/manga to have happen:
-To have Ulquiorra Cifer, in the Anime&Manga Bleach, come back or be "reborn" in some way in the story. He is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite characters in ANY Anime/Manga. He just interests me and he's so strong, interesting, and we share many of the same views. I was half crying when he died so I would DIE if he came back into the story at some point.
copy/paste this to your page if you can't live without Ulquiorra Cifer alive in some way, shape, or form:3