Poll: Do you think there should be a What If sequel? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Wolverine & the X-Men, Total Drama series, Maximum Ride, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
Hi everyone, my name is Zoe, and as of February 10 2012, I'm 17 years old. My eyes are generally blue or bluey grey - although the latter might just be wishful thinking on my part - and my hair 'brown' hair likes to play chameleon and change with it's surroundings. My favourite colour is black, although many shades of green and blue come in as close joint seconds. I live in England, although I hope to go to university abroad somewhere like Hawaii, San Francisco, New York, Maine, New Zealand or Australia. I want to be a writer when I get older, but I'm still trying to improve so sorry if the stories I post on here aren't up to scratch. I've also been toying with the idea of Marine Biology or Zoology.
Loves: Animals, writing stories, reading, swimming, going for walks, when it's a really nice day and the sky is that amazing shade of blue, occasional cloud watching, playing twister and goofing off with my friends, my family, my friends, music, singing (plug your ears :P), dancing around the living room to the end credits of Disney movies.
Dislikes: animal testing, being told I blink too fast, bullies , stereotypes, racism, needles, hot weather, sleeping in too late (I like lie-ins but there's a point where it just gets ridiculous) lying, cheating and as of the past few days THE COMMON COLD.
Bands/Singer I like: Carrie Underwood, Will Smith, Superchick, P!nk, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, Hawk Nelson, Avril Lavigne, Shakira, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers, Kelly Clarkson, etc . . . . ,
TV Shows I like: Young Justice, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, 24, Smallville, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, TDI, TDA, X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Mne, X-Men, Fantastic Four : World's Greatest Heroes, That 70's Show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, etc . . . . ,
Fave That 70s Show Quote
That 70’s Show Season 7 – Time Is On My Side
Eric: You know what? Life is like a train. It’s bearing down on you and guess what? Its gonna hit you. So you can either start running when it’s far off in the distance, or you can pull up a chair, crack open a beer, and just watch it come.
My Favourite Maximum Ride Couples
My favourite couples on Wolverine and the X-Men are:
I'd say Scott and Jean, but Jean kind of annoys me on the on show. It's like pick Scott and leave Wolverine alone! But I like Scott, when he's less mopey about Jean. I don't mind Jean in X-Men Evolution, I think she's a pretty good character, but when she's trying to pick between Scott and Logan it's like "Oh come on!"
My favourtive couples on X-Men Evolution are:
My Fave 6teen Couples are:
My Fave TDI/TDA/TDWT Couples are:
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're going to finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You hate using words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Shuffle Song Tests
Opening Credits: ‘I Wish’ Hilary Duff
Waking up: ‘About you now’ by The Sugarbabes
First day of school: ‘Keep Holding On’ by Avril Lavigne (Sort of fitting.)
Falling in love: ‘18 Wheeler’ by P!nk (Yay, female independance :P)
Fighting: ‘Unfaithful’ by Rhianna (No prizes for guessing how that fight started.)
Breaking up: ‘Two More Lonely People’ by Miley Cyrus (Fitting.)
Driving: ‘Blessed’ by Christina Aguilara (A good sign?)
Flashback: ‘Maybe’ by Enrique Inglesias (Fitting.)
Mental breakdown: ‘The Way It Is’ by Bruce Hornsby and the Range (Well at least I'm being realistic :P)
Getting back together: ‘Go The Distance’ by Alan Menken
Wedding: ‘Crank That’ by Soulja Boy (What a beautiful ceremony :P)
Birth of a child: ‘Back For Good’ by Take That
Final battle: ‘Miss Independant’ by Kelly Clarkson
Death scene: ‘Thinking About You’ by Solange with Murphy Lee (Sweet.)
Funeral: ‘My World’ by Avril Lavigne (Fitting.)
End credits: ‘Give It To Me’ Justin Timberlake (*Facepalm*)
Where Did I Go Right’ by Hilary Duff
IF‘ SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
WHAT IS 2 2?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE YOUR CRUSH?
'Radio Ga Ga' by Queen
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
‘Where Did I Go Right’ by Hilary Duff
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run up or down an escalator and SUCCEDED in getting to the top or bottom, copy and paste this into your profile. (My friend tried this but there was a security guard waiting for him at the top, so he had to go back down and then come up the proper escalator :))
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you've ever randomly burst into song, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a 'Blonde Moment' copy & paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen back in your chair before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you look through people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combonation of both...copy and paste this onto your profile
if youre one of those people who get excited when you get 2 reveiws copy and paste this into your profile!
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this psas it on.
If you're against animal cruelty, copy and paste.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the colour pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have been accused of being weird, random, and crazy, copy this into your profile.
If you have been called a "weirdo" at least once in your life and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really, really don't like those chain messages that say things like 'You will die if you don't re-post this', copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen one of those chain messages, and had the guts not to send it to all your buddies to freak them out copy and paste this onto your profile.
Thanks for reading! :)
Ps. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Have a great Cuanza and Please have a fabulous new year! :)
Pps. 4th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppps. 5th January 2010 was a snowday!
Pppps. 6th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppppps. 7th January 2010 was a snowday!
Pppppps. 8th January 2010 was a snowday!
Ppppppps. 25th November 2010 was a snowday!
Pppppppps. 29th November 2010 was snowday!
Ppppppppps. 30th November 2010 was snowday!
Pppppppppps. 1st December 2010 was snowday!
Ppppppppppps. 2nd December 2010 was snowday!
Pppppppppppps. 3rd December 2010 was snowday!
Unsafe External Link