Author has written 9 stories for 07-Ghost, Junjō Romantica, Kingdom Hearts, Last Remnant, and Gakeun Heaven/学園ヘヴン.
Hello, and welcome to my profile!
Forgive me for my retardedness! I am still trying to figure out Ff.net's new layout and whatnot. So confusing T_T
I'm doing this thing where I'm writing beginnings of like chapter fics. So if you think that I should continue it, pm me or leave a review! Every review is cherished, making my day happier by that much more. I apologize for the fanfics left unattended to. I will try my best to increase my work output!
My name's Lindsey. I know, it's unsafe to give out name and blah blah on the internet but if it's just a first name, how bad could it be? Not like I'm giving you my full name address, contacts...anyways.
I'm 18 and live in the United States, if you couldn't already tell from the bit of info near the top of the page.
EDIT: I'm sorry for not being so active on FF.net, but I am returning to Deviantart(DA) with a little bit of interest in drawing rather than writing ^^ If you'd like to follow me ( I don't mind!) my username is namelesshobo. Here's a link! http://namelesshobo.deviantart.com/
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Nerdy fanfiction stuff time
I am a yaoi fangirl, but I do not mind het pairings, in fact: here's a list.
CastorxLabrador (07 ghost)
Other than those wonderful pairings, I really don't mind the pairings...but there are ones that I cannot stand like...
rikuxsora (because everyone makes Sora too feminine)
Akuroku (It just got boring after a while, sorry T_T)
Okay, now for the het pairings...
TomoyaxTomoyo (Also Clannad)
Here's a list of anime that I enoy :
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (both seasons)
School Rumble ALL OF THEM (Just cracks me up)
I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs
Bleach (I know it's a little typical X3)
Hayate no Gotoku
Ouran High School Host Club
Higurashi no Koro ni (kai) (rei)
That's all I can think of now Let me know if you know any great anime, I'll be sure to watch it. _~