my name is Addie.
i love reading and writing.
this describes me perfectly...
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, i love the twilight series, Macyn Cullen, XxAngel GirlxX, Singing in the Shadows...,Addie-Bri
I'm not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect. -Unknown
Don't walk into my life, if you're just gonna walk out. Don't a say you love me if its not without a doubt. Don't say its the truth if its all a lie. Don't say hello, if you're gonna turn around and say goodbye. -Unknown
I know I'm not perfect,
The Percy Jackson Oath:I promise to remember Percy
Hunger Games Oath
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
You know you live in 2009 when...
1) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Went to a party Mom...
I went to a party,
DANCE...as though no one is watching
LOVE...as though you've never been hurt before
SING...as though no one can hear you
LIVE...everyday as if it was your last...remember..tommorow is never promised.
A good friend wonders about your romantic history. A best friend could blackmail you with it.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental
Please select from the following options:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll
Life's A Musical Game
Here's how you play.
Omg DON'T SKIP THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Survey
1. Which book from the series was your favorite? Why?
2. Which Olympian god/goddess is your favorite? Least favorite?
in the book-Athena=fav ares=back off ahole(you don't mess with Percy and get away with it).
3. Which half-blood/mortal in the series is your favorite? Least favorite?
This or That
Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth) or Lukabeth (Luke and Annabeth)?
Annabeth or Rachel?
Thalia or Luke?
Riptide or Backbiter?
Wisdom or the Sea?
True or False (opinion based)
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (DEFIANTLY FALSE)
I have read one of the books in less than 4 hours.
I wish that when Annabeth kissed Percy that they weren't about to die and he would've kissed her back.
I have written fanfiction for this series.
The Review Revolution...
Even if the fic has 10,002,464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined Review Revolution.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
“Your going to take sandy to the party?”I asked, just to be saying something. Instant silence. I looked around. “What's the deal?”-the outsiders by S.E. Hinton
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:11 (dude... i'm amazing!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV and my mom washing dishes
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This afternoon, coming home from school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
My athletics uniform
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon some girl fell and was running around with sand all up and down her back
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
White paint and candles
13. Seen anything weird lately?
YES. My life is just plain strange.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I think it was the 7th Harry Potter
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a kindle, and a new house and a new kitchen and then I would save it all for college!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a strange since that I will die young
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make all my dreams reality and make myself have lots of cha-ching $$$$ !!
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
if I say what I think I will probably be banned from fanfiction
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
HECK YEAH! I would love to live in any of the following: France, Greece, England, or Rome! :)
links for somehow spirals-
Unsafe External Link