Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Babylon 5.
I've just graduated from University and will soon be starting a new job, so things are a bit mad in real life at the moment. However, I will endeavour to get more fanfiction written soon!
Reviews make me happy! I am always grateful for constructive criticism. Seriously, if you can point out flaws in my work in a constructive manner I'll be very grateful! Similarly, if you see something in my writing that works particularly well please point it out as well so I can do use it again!
I enjoy reading and writing for a range of different fandoms and always aim to get my characterisation as close to the original as possible; for me characterisation is one of the most important parts of writing fanfiction. So, constructive comments on characterisation are particularly appreciated.
Notes on 'In Progress' fics:
'Girls' Night In' is currently on hiatus, I've not abandoned it I promise but I find writing humour difficult and inspiration is just not coming at the moment, as soon as inspiration does strike I will write the next chapter!
I'm hoping to finish 'Pictures and Preconceptions' soon and will post the remaining chapters as and when I write and proof-read them.
I have lots of ideas floating around but very little time to put them down onto paper, below are some of the big ideas that when I have the time I would like to write:
- A Harry Potter AU in which the Weasleys don't win the prize draw at the start of PoA and thus Sirius doesn't escape. A look at how one small event can affect so much.
- A Star Wars AU in which Darth Vadar arrives just a little later at the start of ANH giving Leia a chance to reach Obi-Wan Kenobi. Another look at how one small event can change so much and a project that might possibly involve writing two stories in parallel.
- A Babylon 5 fic where Lennier in his self imposed exile finds the home planet of the species that created the machine that Marcus used to save Susan's life.
- A slightly cracky fic involving crossovers between many different sci-fi fandoms that was inspired by my brothers and I designing our ideal sci-fi crew; would heavily feature characters from Babylon 5 and Star Wars.
- A Batman/Castle AU crossover. Beckett grew up in Gotham and tries to find her way as one of Gotham's few honest cops. Meanwhile, after killing off Derek Storm and looking for inspiration for his next book, writer Richard Castle decides to visit Gotham to find out more about the Batman.
If any of the above ideas sound like something you'd really like to read then please send me a PM saying so and it will hopefully encourage me to actually get on and write it.
I occasionally post challenges over at the HPFC forum. Below you can find links to my active challenges:
The 3am Challenge: http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/44309/28733627/1/
Unsafe External Link