Author has written 14 stories for Spirited Away, Black Cat, Hunger Games, Boys Before Flowers/꽃보다 남자, and Harry Potter.
A massive massive awesome awesome spectacularly HUUUUGE thank you to everyone who has R&R'ed my stories - I try to reply to every review but sometimes RL gets too busy to let me. So thank you, I'm really VERY grateful, and I promise I'm coming back to finish all my stories as soon as RL lets me, if anyone is wondering. :D
Heylo :) Well, to begin with:
Books are the love of my life, along with Studio Ghibli (mostly Hayao Miyazaki movies) and music. And PODs and candy and ice cream. And occasionally mangas and dramas are included. :)
As for my fanfiction habits, I don't stick to one particular fandom - I dip in and out of whatever strikes my fancy and write/read accordingly. My obsessions are many and short-lived which is probably the cause of my steadily expanding stash of unfinished stories in my hard drive...of which I have a vague intention of finishing sometime. :P The ones that I do publish are usually one-shots or drabbles because I don't have much time what with that little thing called life getting in the way.
Some Things You Might Like To Know:
- I can't do plot-driven, novel-length fanfics - I run out of motivation and leave them rotting in my hard drive. Then I come back to them and write another ten pages and then leave them rotting again. And so the cycle goes on.
- I lock myself in my room and fume for the rest of the night if I receive a Favourite Alert for one of my stories with no accompanying review. I mean, if you like a story so much that you're going to favourite it, you should at least leave a review to express your appreciation, shouldn't you? I'm sure most fanfic authors here love concrit and would want to know what readers love/hate about their fics, especially if it's been favourited. :)
- So I review every story I favourite, story alert or really like in general.
- Am a hardcore canon stickler to the point where I drive myself nuts, flipping crazily through books/fast-fowarding through movies to confirm microscopic little details that no one else would ever notice. And then I STILL get things wrong sometimes. Read more AU than I write though.
- Weirdly enough however, I'm completely fine with my anime/manga fics being AU.
- I judge fics by their summary and title. Therefore "zomg i suk @ summarys but da stories much beta dan da summari so plz red plzplz & r&r!!1!!one!! lol" will not make me even touch it, let alone read it. In fact, you will find me in a rather suicidal mood. Or homicidal.
- Authors sticking A/N's right in the middle of their stories gets sort of gets annoying. Interrupts the flow. D:
The following has made me squee and jump up and down in happiness for consecutive days:
- Healing in Rain (James/Lily HP fanfic) was a winner of the As Lovers Go Contest.
- Alone in Descent (Hunger Games fanfic) won the April Competition at the Starvation Forum.
- Let's Name Him (Hunger Games, again) won the August Competition at the Starvation Forum.
Hope you enjoy reading my stories - even if you don't, concrit/reviews in general are always very very welcome. :)
-:- bluestargem/star -:-
Unsafe External Link