Author has written 49 stories for iCarly, Glee, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Victorious, Hunger Games, Misc. Comics, Torchwood, Sherlock, and Supernatural.
Check this out. I found it on another author's page and thought that it was one of the most hilarious things I have ever read in my life.
HARRY POTTER FANS PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR EPICNESS.
101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord VoldemortSure-fire ways to get yourself killed, or at least Crucio'd round the block and back again
by Amanda Lack (stars_planets_clocks)
1. Ask him why he 'doesn't have such a cool scar?'
2. Laugh at him.
3. Wake him up by singing Beach Boys songs in his ear. 'Round, round, get around, I get around...'
4. Knit him things. Really hideous things.
5. Give him kangaroo-ears for a month.
6. Smile during Death-Eater meetings and say you taught him everything he knows.
7. Chew bubblegum all the time. Should he address you, your only response will be a series of huge bubbles in quick succession, the last of which will burst everywhere and make a mess.
8. Dance the Funky Chicken.
9. Ask him when was the last time he took a bath.
10. Pat him on the head and give him flowers when his plans are foiled yet again.
11. If you ever need to say 'Like taking candy from a baby', be sure to add 'Of course, SOME of us might find that harder than others.' Stare pointedly at him.
12. Play 'knock-&-run' at his bedchamber door late at night.
13. Call him 'The-man-who-let-the-boy-live'
14. Ask why the Dark Mark couldn't look like something 'more socially acceptable?'
15. Insist that you have met chunks of cheese with more cunning plans than his.
16. Pinch him. Make sure he squeals.
17. Be cheerful.
18. When he tries to impress you with his powers say 'Awwwww, lookit. Voldie's got a twiggle!'
19. Try to teach him to play a mouth organ.
20. Roll your eyes during plotting sessions and say things under your breath like 'You're the boss, boss' or 'It's your funeral.'
21. Greet him in the mornings with a sarcastic 'My sir, you look particularly menacing today.'
22. Taunt him about his middle name. 'Marvolo? Whats that, a washing detergent?'
23. Keep a 'good-behaviour chart'. Award points and give out gold stars.
24. Magic-marker Potter-style glasses on him while he sleeps.
25. Apparate into and out of his room rapidly. Do this non-stop for an hour. *poof* there *poof* gone *poof* there...
26. Play cards with him. Tell him he has no poker-face and how does he expect to rule supreme without one?
27. Let off party-poppers in his face whenever the urge strikes you.
28. 'Did you even HAVE a girlfriend? Like, ever?'
29. Get a pair of finger puppets closely resembling himself and Harry Potter. Re-enact all of Harry's victories over him in a spectacularly childish way. Be sure to give them both squeaky voices.
30. Anytime he enters any room, insist on entering first and announcing him grandly.
31. In these announcements, fake a trumpet noise and give him an equally fake drumroll.
32. Exclaim sarcastically 'You're breakin' my little heart here, o dark one' whenever he starts to talk of what has caused to become who he is.
33. Encourage him to 'think happy thoughts!'
34. Ask him to give you written summaries of his sinister plots for revenge and war. Correct his spelling.
35. Mock his choice of Quirrel as a 'host'.
36. Tell you think a yoga class could 'cure him of his wicked ways'
37. Get the song 'Mr. Tambourine Man' stuck in his head.
38. If he's having evil-plotter's-block in one of his scheming sessions 'Wingardium Leviosa' a light bulb to float above his head. Turn it on. Look offended when he gets angry and say you 'thought you were helping!'
39. Tell him constantly to stop repressing his anger.
40. Buy him a stress ball.
41. Hint that he is only a character in a book and will never triumph.
42. Call him Tommy-boy.
43. If you're feeling gutsy, call him Voldie-poo.
44. Whack him in the arm and say 'mosquito' - every few minutes.
45. Say he 'looked better under the turban'
46. Eat his pet snake. Offer him some.
47. Endeavour to teach him to steeple his fingers, lean back and say 'Eeeexcellent'.
48. Start drawing outlandish parallels between his life story and 'Star Wars'. Talk at great length.
49. Be generally in awe of him and never look away.
50. 'Imperius' his Death Eaters into a rousing chorus of 'All Things Bright And Beautiful'
51. Shower him with confetti and rice, anytime you think he needs to make a 'grand entry'.
52. Paint all the Death-Eater masks with bright colours and glitter.
53. Throw him a 'care-bears' themed birthday party.
54. Tell him what Snape's really up to.
55. Politely exclaim now and again that you 'don't know how he can be so afraid of dear old Dumbles'
56. Sing 'California Dreamin' at the top of your lungs when he's trying to have an 'evil moment'
57. Should you ever be eating with him - drum tunes with your cutlery, play with your food and blow bubbles in your chocolate milk.
58. Ask him to dance a polka with you.
59. Work cutesy phrases like 'pushing-up-daisies' and 'smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom' into conversation as much as possible.
60. Ask him if he's sure 'the whole evil-maniac-out-for-power-and-revenge thing isn't getting a bit old?'
61. Get him to play 'Twister' with you.
62. Tell him you know this great therapist in London...
63. Throw tupperware parties. Insist he sit through them.
64. Tell him you've met plently of people more evil than he.
65. Hide his teddy bear. That ALWAYS makes him cry.
66. Get him a plant. Act mortally offended when he doesn't water it and it dies.
67. Steal, snap and bury his wand.
68. Tell him Lucius did it.
69. Give Rita Skeeter full knowledge of his whereabouts and contact details.
70. Remind him that he isn't even really alive.
71. Write him a theme song. Start singing it whenever he is about to do or say something particularly clever and nasty.
72. Offer to sacrifice Draco Malfoy 'to the cause'
73. Insist on reading him bedtime stories. Include 'The Ugly Duckling'
74. Make vague allusions to Harry Potter being his son.
75. When he's done something particularly nasty - cross your arms, waggle a finger and say 'Now now, do you really think Salazar would have approved of that?'
76. Ask him how he can possibly wish to harm a single hair on the head of 'that sweet, innocent, cute little boy.'
77. Tell him Wormtail has a crush on him.
78. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophecy."
79. Leave disgusting and rotting dead things near him. Insist that it is 'Aromatherapy'
80. Begin any question you ask him with 'Riddle me this!' Emphasis on Riddle.
81. Do not EVER act in the slightest way intimidated by him. Treat him as you would an eccentric aquaintance.
82. Cuddle him at random moments.
83. Sign him up for Little-League.
84. Ask him why he's afraid of a frail old man with a beard the size of a beehive and can't fight babies.
85. Throw biscuits at him. Constantly.
86. Tell him you think evil master plans of world domination are 'kind of girlie'
87. Quote Argus Filch. Insist HE will one day rule the wizarding world.
88. Wonder aloud whether the name Voldemort commands as much respect as, say, Potter or Dumbledore.
89. Mimic everything he says in a sing-song voice.
90. Mimic everything he does with exaggerated limb-movements.
91. Write sonnets for him.
92. Insist he help you with the newspaper crossword every morning.
93. Follow a few paces behind him, spraying everything he touches with a can of disinfectant.
94. Tell people he's 'really just a big softie'
95. Psychoanalyze him. Conclude that he is 'mildy depressed' and 'a bit of a control-freak'.
96. Mock his baldness.
97. Smile and say loudly 'Who loves you, Volders?' at inopportune moments. (Ie: another of his attempted 'evil moments')
98. Get him drunk.
99. Drag out a banjo at Death Eater revels and start playing 'Kumbayah'
100. Let him catch you trying on Death-Eater robes.
101. Be Harry Potter. Be alive.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If Twilight books weren’t
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
100 Reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight:
1. There’s this thing, we call it a plot. Harry Potter has one, Twilight does not.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. If this sounds like you Copy and paste this on your profile.
95% of girls would go nuts if Justin Bieber jumped into the grand canyon. 4% of girls would yell jump. 1% of girls would throw a party.
92% percent of the teen population would be dead by now
FRIENDS AND BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high-school /college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost. BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive. BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down. BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped me.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me. BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops. BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they’re after me in the first place.
FRIENDS: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public. BEST FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him onto your profile to help him dominate the world
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
Why America Has Some Issues:
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do they leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway
7. Only in America...do they use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't
8. Only in America...do they buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do they use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods...
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an Amerian Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Being mature is overrated.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun!
If you are against child abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your best friend's pencils suck, copy and paste this into your profile.
People who say "nothing's impossible" have never tried slamming a revolving door.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that stuff up in two seconds. That's why when I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you".
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk like a Pirate Day copy and paste this onto your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile. If you have ever wanted to just SLAP someone, copy this into your profile.
Some things to do at Wal-Mart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
20. Go into the lingerie section and put on a skimpy pair over your clothes and flirt with a worker.
Repost this if you laughed...
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live. If you would do this for a loved one copy and paste.
Copy this into your profile:
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have seen a movie so many times that you have memorized almost all of the lines, and you still laugh at every punch line, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile. (or in love with a couple in my case)
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you expected the Twilight movies to suck copy this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy this onto your profile.
If you click the elevator button a thousand times even if you know it won't make it come any faster copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy this into your profile.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it!
If it totally pisses you off when people say being gay is gross than copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
WHETHER IT BE BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE AND NOTHING LESS THAN JUST THAT!..copy this into your profile if you agree.
no offense, but abercrombie is one of the biggest wastes of money ever. you pay like, forty bucks for the shirt, and BAM! all it says is abercrombie on it. i don't get it - the advertisers are the customers, and in the advertisements the people don't WEAR anything! put this in your buddy info/profile if you agree.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
You've got to try this it's so much fun! Randomly list 12 characters from your favourite TV show:
1 – 9th Doctor
2 – Rose
3 – the Master(2nd)
4 – Jack
5 – Absorbaloff
6 – Reinette
7 – Dalek God
8 – 10th Doctor
9 – Mickey
10 – Martha
11 – Martha Clone
12– John Smith
1.Have you ever read a 6/11 fic?
Reinette/Martha Clone? No way in hell. It would be funny, though.
2.Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Absorbaloff is a snot-coloured, mullet-mohawked sumo-wrestler with faces on his arse. EWW!
3.What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
If John Smith got the 10th Doctor pregnant? LOL! Their baby would be pretty hot. And exactly like them, since John Smith IS the Tenth Doctor...
4.Can you recall any fics about 9?
Mickey fics, sure. They’re mainly all about being rejected by Rose.
5.Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Rose/Reinette * shudders * They'd be cute, I suppose, what with them both wanting the Doctor. But that's why they'd never work. They're both in love with him!
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why?
Absorbaloff/Mickey or Absorbaloff/Martha. VOMIT! No way in hell! Miktha's too cute to break up over an outer space snot-sumo.
7.What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex?
If Dalek God walked in on Rose and John Smith having sex? WTF... He'd first tell off Rose for not being with the Doctor coz she’s the woman he loves, then exterminate them both. Then realise he killed the Doctor and throw a party.
8.Make a summary for a 3/10 fic.
The Master(2nd)/Martha. I’m sure there have been a few of these: "She's the one who got away... Literally. What's going through the Master's mind in the year that never was."
9.Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
10th Doctor/Mickey? Aww! Probably, if its about Rose or something. Or if they're little kids. Aww, little Doctor!
10.Suggest a title for a 7/12 comfort fic.
Dalek God/John Smith – "Of Vengeful Gods And Lonely Little Boys"
11.What kind of plot would you use for 4 to deflower 1?
For Jack to deflower the 9th Doctor? Gee, that's, erm... Maybe in between The Doctor Dances and Bad Wolf's manifestation, they let Jack chose the destination, he picks a space bar, Rose snogs an alien, Jack deflowers Nine.
12.Does anyone on your friends list read 3 het?
13.Do any of your friends write/draw 11?
No, none of them even visit FF.net. At least, IRL friends don't.
14.Would anyone of your friends list write 2/4/5?
Rose/Jack/Absorbaloff? No way in hell. Maybe without 5.
15.What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a songfic about 8, what song would you choose?
Martha... I'm actually writing a song called "Better Off In The End" about that... Does it count?
17. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
4th Doctor/Reinette/John Smith? Warning – very OOC. And a crackfic
18.What might be a good pick-up line for 10 to use on 2?
For Martha to use on Rose? “So, the Doctor’s told me you’re pretty brilliant ... Care to demonstrate?”
19.When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
About Absorbaloff? Never.
20.What is 6’s super secret kink?
Reinette’s? She likes horses ... a lot. Yeah I have this obsession with Reinette and Arthur.
21.Would 11 shag 9? Drunk or sober?
Would the Dalek God shag Mickey? Doubtful, as Dalek's have no emotions and therefore don't get horny.
22.If 3 and 7 get together, who tops?
The Master and Dalek God? They'd fight over it and just end up killing each other.
23."(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). " What title would you give this fic?
“9th Doctor and Mickey are in a happy relationship until Mickey runs off with Jack. 9th Doctor, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Martha Clone and a brief unhappy affair with John Smith, then follows the wise advice of Absorbaloff and finds true love with the Master” – ‘There's A Reason It Didn't Last, But This Is Just Ridiculous’
24.How would you feel if 7/8 was canon?
Dalek God/10th Doctor? WTF!?
Now it's your turn!
If you're a devout Doctor/Rose shipper, but even you are getting sick of all those reunion fics (there, I said it!), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a complete spelling/grammar/punctuation freak, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that Doctor Who is the Greatest Show in the Galaxy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you understand the reference in the above sentence, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you're one of the smart beings who knew that Rose would return someday, put this on your profile.
If the order you copy and paste things into your profile is completely random, copy and paste this into your profile.
Russell T Davies is evil and a genius. Mainly because he's brilliant and tries to hide it behind cruelty and coldness (towards, mainly, the poor Doctor and Rose). If you agree that Davies is an evil genius but has good intentions, copy this into your profile.
Steven Moffat classified Rose Tyler as the Doctor's "needy girlfriend," and that he had to hand it to the Doc for ditching her and 'palming her off on a copy of himself.' If this statements makes you very, very angry, join the club! (and copy this into your profile!)
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you believe that a true Doctor Who fan must watch at least some of the classic series, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read someone else's profile and found that they have copied and pasted things from your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews, add this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
Geeks are smart. Geeks are cool. Geeks make up over 70 percent of the Universe's populace, or this one's, anyway. So geeks overpower all the rich and popular people, anyway. If you are a geek and proud of it, put this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet or thin air, put this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, put this in your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population on all planets would die if Abercombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. If you're one of the 8 percent that would would be laughing your bum off, put this on your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
If there are characters on a certain show (no need to mention names) that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you're one of the few people who actually know the answer to the question: What does HTML stand for? then copy and paste this on your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, put this in your profile.
If you've ever done the above on purpose, put this in your profile, also.
If you've ever seen a movie or so many times you can quote it word for word and you do at random times or when the moment seems to need a quote; put this in your profile.
If you think flamers should get a life, put this in your profile.
WHETHER IT'S BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES, OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE!! ...if you agree, put this in your profile.
If you are a proud shipper of whatever you ship, put this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading your own stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you think rap is the most God-awful thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you understand what I mean when I say that technically every human is a homo, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: TennantFanAndSadRandomAuthor, montypython203, SeddieShortBus
If you are a girl and you don't wear make-up, or if you are a guy and you do, paste this in your profile because you rock.
If you don't care what other people think about you or your clothes, about how much money you have, or about how pretty you are, paste this in your profile.
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life (and the lives of your favourite characters), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you avoid people who are permanently smiling at all costs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the Doctor and Rose should have got together and run off to make lots of little Time babies then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are Doctor Who/Torchwood obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you can easily finish a novel in one day, put this on your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get way too excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If you get irritated by people who use American spellings for character speech in stories that are set in Britain or Australia, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think homophobia is wrong, copy and place this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think Gwen Cooper should stick to her own boyfriend/husband and get her hands of Ianto's Captain Jack and Tosh's Owen, copy and paste this on your profile. GWEN/RHYS, TOSH/OWEN, AND IANTO/JACK FOREVER!
If you've met your near twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hope to write a bestseller someday, copy this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you do not use the typing system as taught and yet your typing system is quite effective, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate people who swear because they think its cool, copy and paste to your profile.
If you have ever started humming a song that you have absolutely no idea what it is, put this in your profile.
If your profile is longer than most of the chapters in your stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever finished a school report (or something) on the night before and you (magically) got an 'A' on it, then copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy this into your profile.
If you think that you wasted two hours of your life watching High School Musical, copy and paste this on you profile.(Damn you, cousin)
If you like David Tennant more than Orlando Bloom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever memorised something just to freak people out, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you utterly loathe and dispise Hannah Montana, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list! PorcelainHeart94, Darth KenObi-Wan,JediWolfMaster, montypython203
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile
If you think High School Musical is evil,and brainwashes little kids,copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think High School Musical just plain sucked and every copy should be burned, copy and paste this to your profile
COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE AND CONTINUE THE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SUCKS TRAIN! ADD YOUR NAME AND COPY AND PASTE! Stephanie Pascal, x Rajah x, Darth KenObi-Wan, JediWolfMaster, montypython203, SeddieShortBus
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have ever called someone "mum" by accident and it isn't your mom.
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your fashion sense is "is it comfortable?", copy this to your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
PLEASE READ THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why there is only one religion in Australia.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
The 'Shippers Oath (Not mine!)
I will hold
I swear this oath ain't herring
And sometimes to flame another shippers ship
But only if they get me first
Otherwise... LEAVE THEM ALONE
Each shipper to their pairing
Each pairing to their show
May there be many fanfics
So all the world will know
Your pairing is the best
All shippers will try to prove their pair
And if they're motivated
They'll pluck "evidence" from the air
And through all of this
Bold and blue
I am a shipper
╔╗╔═╦Put this on your profile
OKAY! Here's my actual information:
Favorite Actress/Musician: Billie Piper, 'cos lets face it. Billie? AWESOME! I mean, ohmygawd, epic!
Favorite TV show(s): Bones, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Whitechapel(Return of The Ripper), House of Anubis(and the Dutch one), The Big Bang Theory, Goosebumps, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Glee, The Glades, Rizoli and Isles, MAD, etc. I like other shows, but these are the ones I LOVE!
Favorite Colours: Green, red, blue, black, purple
Favorite Time Periods: Victorian Era/Wild West(same thing, save for geography), 20's to 50's in Europe/America, Ancient Greece/Rome, Egypt
Hobbies: Writing(der), reading, dancing, acting, watching my fave brain-rotters, running, drawing, swimming
Description: 5'7"-ish, ridickly pale, home-cut reddish-brown hair(I wanna dye it, but I'm a)not allowed on threat of death and b)too poor), muddy green eyes, black eyelashes that are about camel in dimensions, baby hands, fake-looking boobs(I'm 13 and a D. Der.), big feet, lots of bruises, and a permanent frown. My nails are purple a lot 'cos I think it looks cool.
Fiction Press(delete spaces in browser)--
http: // www. fictionpress. com / u / 715377 / NinjaSlap
What The Hell Is Wrong With Me: ADHD, dyscalculia, synesthesia, and (this makes me laugh my arse off) I'm apparently a High-Functioning Sociopath. I also have too-perfect posture and it pisses people off.
Family: Drunken dad with horrendous stench and large, hairy limbs and gut, mom who yells at me 24/7 and threatens me a 25/8, sister who likes me sometimes. Cousins and AUncles not worth mentioning, everyone likes my sister better.
Friends IRL: Few.
Friends OL: Multiple.
Fun Facts: -Likes tea with 2 sugars
-Thinks subtitles make everything better
-Notices mistakes in movies and is aggravated by them
-Enjoys mixing sodas together(recommends lemonade, sprite zero with a wintergreen tic-tac, and diet pepsi)
-Wakes up at 5 am, which also pisses people off
-Has kissed two girls-has never had a real boyfriend
-was once told she looked like Pippa Middleton
Unsafe External Link