Poll: What is the age of the readers of my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Drake & Josh, and iCarly.
Hi! My name is Twihard22 and I love reading and writing stories!:)
Books: Twilight, Harry Potter, The Lightening Thief, The Last Song, Pretty Little Liars, Cirque Du Freak, Paranormacy, and The Hunger Games! Great books! Read them:)
Hobbies: Basketball, Volleyball, Writing, Reading, and Listening to Music
Random: I once got a fortune cookie that read: You are the crispy noodle in the vegetarian salad of life!
So... if you haven't had a chance to read my stories read them! Tell me what you think!
*My story Forever and Always has been nominated for the Best Romance Award by the Everlasting Twilight Awards! If you feel like Forever and Always should win or deserve a chance, please VOTE! Here is the link:
Thank you in advance!:)
Shout out to Amcraw123 who made a trailer to one of my stories! Here is the link... .com/watch?v=FkveGs0xh0U
Watch it please! And remember to check out my stories!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BOOK GEEK IF:
- Words like mockingjay, Dumbledore, quidditch, gillyweed, Annabeth, etc. are in your dictionary on Word.
- You tend to start obsessing over the characters.
- You think about the characters or book before you go to sleep.
- You think about the characters or book when you wake up.
- You think about the characters or book every moment, basically.
- You talk about the characters or book every moment.
- You write fanfictions.
- You cosplay as the characters for Halloween.
- You make your friends cosplay as the characters for Halloween.
- You force your friends to read the book or books.
- You draw fanart.
- You go to themed parties about the book.
Do you remember when?
Only in America
...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
...do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight...
...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why don't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Favorite Lines from all the movies/ books that I like!:
Pirates of the Caribbean:
Lord Beckett: You're mad!
Jack Sparrow: well thats good cause If I wasn't, this'd probably never work.
Jack Sparrow: Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?
Jack Sparrow: No worries! Tia Dalma and I go way back... thick as thieves, nigh inseparable we are... were... have been... before...
Gibbs: I'll watch yer back.
Jack Sparrow: It's me front I'm worried about.
Elizabeth Swann: I've had it! I've had it with wobbly-legged, rum-soaked PIRATES!
1. “I don’t need a cloak to become invisible” – Albus Dumbledore
2. “I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death — if you aren’t as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach.” –Severus Snape
3. “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.” – Harry Potter
4.”Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.” – Ron Weasely
5. “Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.” – Albus Dumbledore
6. “There’s enough filth on my robes without you touching them.” – Sirius Black.
7. “You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face – like she’s got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?” - Harry Potter.
8. “Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for…” – Sirius Black.
9. “NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!” – Mrs. Weasley
10. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Albus Dumbledore
11. “The gold ones are Galleons. 17 silver Sickles to a Galleon and 29 Knuts to a Sickle, it’s easy enough.” – Hagrid
12. “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself” – Albus Dumbledore
13. “Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have.” – Hermione Granger
14. “You don’t know how bizarre it is to see Goyle thinking.” – Ronald Weasely
15. “Blown up a toilet seat? We’ve never blown up a toilet. Great idea though, thanks mum.” – Fred and George Weasely
16. “I’ll join you when hell freezes over.” – Neville Longbottom
17."We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one, And Voldy's gone moldy, so now let's have fun!" - Peeves
18. To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.- Albus Dumbledore
19.“Right, you’ve got a crooked sort of cross…” He consulted Unfogging the Future. “That means you’re going to have ‘trials and suffering’—sorry about that—but there’s a thing that could be a sun… hang on… that means ‘great happiness’… so you’re going to suffer but be very happy….” “You need you’re Inner Eye tested, if you ask me,” -Ron and Harry
20."They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall," [Dudley] told Harry. "Want to come upstairs and practice?""No, thanks," said Harry. "The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it — it might be sick." Then he ran before Dudley could work out what he'd said. -Dudley and Harry
21."Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.""Hang on I think I remember him saying something about it, once...""Or twice-""A minute-""All summer-"“Shut up!”-George, Fred and Percy
22.“So light a fire!" Harry choked."Yes...of course...but there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands."HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!" -Hermione, Harry and Ron
23.“This is what Dumbledore sends his defender! A songbird and an old hat! Do you feel brave, Harry Potter? Do you feel safe now?" -Tom Riddle
24.“Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won’t they?” said Hermione as they got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. “When they hear what you did this year?” “Proud?” said Harry. “Are you crazy? All those times I could’ve gotten myself killed and I didn’t manage it? They’ll be furious…” -Hermione & Harry
25.Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them, staring down on the other side of the stadium.“Wild!” he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. “I can make that old bloke pick his nose again…and again…and again…”-Ron
1. Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
2. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
3. So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that. (Mike)
4. Once people start throwing wet stuff I go inside. (Bella)
5. I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting…and brilliant…and mysterious…and perfect…and beautiful…and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand. (Bella)
6. Bella it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant. (Edward)
7. I thought you were suppose to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death. (Bella)
8. Stupid, shiny volvo owner. (Bella)
9. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
10. Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
11. Do you think if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling guilty about the accident? (Bella)
12. Stupid, unreliable vampire. (Bella)
13. Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over. (Edward)
14. He looks at you like…like you’re something to eat. (Mike)
15. He knows I’ve been meaning to do the laundry. Maybe he’ll think I fell in the washer. (Bella)
16. This truck is old enough to be your car’s grandfather-have some respect. (Bella)
17. And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella, Edward)
18. Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? (Edward)
19. Bella, I’ve already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. I’m not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can’t even walk straight. Besides, friends don’t let friends drive drunk. (Edward)
20. Yeah, it’s an off day when I don’t get somebody telling me how edible I smell. (Bella)
21. Your hair looks like a haystack… but I like it. (Edward)
22. Well, it’s no irritable grizzly… (Bella)
23. And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct? (Edward)
24. No coffins, no piled skulls in the corners; I don’t even think we have cobwebs… what a disappointment this must be for you. (Edward)
25. I could walk home faster than this truck moves. (Edward)
26. Bella, you don’t really think I would hit a tree, do you? (Edward)
27. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand… (Edward)
28. I can’t always be Lois Lane. I want to be Superman, too. (Bella)
29. Emmett enjoyed having me around — he thought my bizarre human reactions were hilarious… or maybe it was just the fact that I fell down a lot that he found so funny. (Bella)
30. When someone wants to kill you, you’re brave as a lion — and then when someone mentions dancing… (Edward)
31. Oh, I’m with the vampires, of course. (Bella)
32. Do you remember when you told me that I didn’t see myself very clearly? You obviously have the same blindness. (Bella)
33. Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It’s just something he does in the sun. Don’t worry about it… (Bella)
34. Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk. (Bella)
35. Reckless in Forks—now there was a hopeless proposition. (Bella)
36. Only a teenage boy would agree to this: deceiving both our parents while repairing dangerous vehicles using money meant for my college education. (Bella)
37. Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week. (Jacob)
38. I swear, they’re like hall monitors gone bad. (Jacob)
39. I told him you were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence. (Jacob)
40. What was with the Quileute boys? Were they feeding them experimental growth hormones? (Bella)
41. Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? (Jacob)
42. I bet she’s tougher than that. She runs with vampires. (Embry)
43. So, you’re the vampire girl. (Emily)
44. He was a fool to think you could survive alone. I’ve never seen anyone so prone to life-threatening idiocy. (Alice)
45. Leave it to you, Bella. Anyone else would be better off when the vampires left town. But you have to start hanging out with the first monsters you can find. (Alice)
46. In summary, she did jump off a cliff, but she wasn’t trying to kill herself. Bella’s all about the extreme sports these days. (Alice)
47. I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her. (Alice)
48. Let me go! I’m going to murder him! Traitor! (Bella)
49. You and Billy gossip like old women. (Bella)
50. If I’d never left, you wouldn’t feel the need to go risk your life to comfort a dog. (Edward)
51. Edward and Alice playing chess was one of the funniest things I’d ever seen. They’d sat there nearly motionless, staring at the board, while Alice foresaw the moves he would make and he picked the moves she would make in return out of her head. They played most of the game in their minds; I think they’d each moved two pawns when Alice suddenly flicked her king over and surrendered. It took all of three minutes. (Bella)
52. Sorry. I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial. (Jacob)
53. I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around. (Emmett)
54. Am I the only one who has to get old? I get older every stinking day! Damn it! What kind of world is this? Where’s the justice? (Bella)
55. Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV. (Jacob)
56. And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are? (Sam)
57. Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into. (Edward)
58. I’ll give you passionate. Murder, the ultimate crime of passion. (Bella)
59. You know, Edward, as a brother, you are sometimes a disappointment. (Alice)
60. I don’t see you making yourself useful. Why don’t you go fetch a space heater or something? (Edward)
61. Go play with Edward. I have to get to work. (Alice)
62. It was still considered rude to stare at people, wasn’t it? Didn’t that apply to me anymore? (Bella)
63. No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot. (Alice)
64. I clutched him closer for one second and then released him. I didn’t have a prayer of winning a tug-of-war with Emmett. (Bella)
65. You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush. (Emmett)
66. I didn’t want to kill girls… even vampire girls. Though I might make an exception for that blonde. (Jacob)
67. Make Bella see sense? What universe do you live in? (Jacob)
68. To talk some sense into you. There’s a battle that’s lost before it starts. (Jacob)
69. You’re scared of Leah, but you’re best buds with the psychopath blonde? (Jacob)
70. You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool. (Jacob)
71. You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. (Rosalie)
72. S’not so hard to erase a blonde’s memory. Just blow in her ear. (Jacob)
73. I’d been planning to take off and get some Z’s, but the chance to ruin Rosalie’s morning seemed too good to pass up. (Jacob)
74. The only parents in the world who don’t need sleep, and our child already sleeps through the night. (Edward)
75. You think you’ll be part of my family as my son-in-law! (Bella)
76. I mean, at least you didn’t bite me or anything. That would’ve sucked. (Seth)
77. I know – I’ll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors. (Alice)
78. So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt? (Emmett)
79. Jeez, Bells. You didn’t used to be so melodramatic. Is that a vampire thing? (Jacob)
80. After a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, ‘She wishes she was that cool!’ (Jacob)
81. No, I don’t care if you bite Jacob. That’s fine. (Edward)
82. Say what you want, I still think Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular. (Jacob)
83. You could always count on werewolves to be buzzed about a coming fight, no matter how suicidal. (Bella)
84. Hard to feel confident when you’re surrounded by horse-sized wolves. (Emmett)
Hey, who said you had to act your age?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
People who say anything's possible haven't tried closing a revolving door.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away... if well-aimed.
Parents spend the first years of your life telling you to walk and talk, then the rest of it telling you to sit down and shut up.
One day your prince will come. Mine? He took a wrong turn, got lost, and was to stubborn to ask for directions.
I hear your silence loud and clear.
It's always the last place you look for it... of course it is! Why would you keep looking if you found it?
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I'm not so good at advice; may I intrest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
WARNING: Do not follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls and off cliffs.
If silence is golden, if talking silver?
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
It's funny--the people who want quiet are always the loudest getting people to shut up.
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... you're just not laughing.
I used up all my sick days at work so I'm calling in dead.
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Writing isn't a career, it's more of a mental illness.
Flying is simple, you just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Some say the glass is half full, some say it's half empty, I say, "Are you gonna drink that?"
All people have the right to stupidity but some people abuse the privilege.
Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
I don't get even, I get odder.
If being an idiot hurt, then I would be in constant pain.
If I were any lazier, I would slip into a coma!
When life gives you lemons, say "What else have you got?" you might get something else
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
YOUR GUY SIDE: (The ones in bold describe me)
1 You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
1 You wear lip gloss/stick.
15 It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
16 You smile a lot more than you should.
17 You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
19 You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY
We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it @#!*% us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS
Unsafe External Link