|A Scarlet Rebel|
Poll: Which one would you rather read: A long story with about 20-70 chapters, or the same story, split into different parts like a sequel and such? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Fame, 2009, Sonny with a Chance, Victorious, Glee, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Misc. Tv Shows, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, and iCarly.
Writing is like having magical powers:
If I could only ship seven couples for the rest of my life, these are the ones I'm absolutely in love with:
-Sam/Freddie (Seddie): iCarly (I respect everyone else's ship opinions, but these two have such chemistry; they're so great together. :D)
Random things about me that probably none of you care about:
Name: A Scarlet Rebel, and that's all you need to know. Formerly Scarlet September, but I think this one suits me better. :)
and sooooo many more. :)
I respect and give all ships a chance, but I do have my own opinions on ships, like everyone has.
Check out the banner I made for my Glee story, The Tale of Two Asians! It's on my photobucket account.
Give me some hugs! Because hugs, as well as reviews, are love. :)
Is your OC character Mary Sue/Gary Stu? Take this quiz and find out (Note that this quiz doesn't catch everything) :
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Take the most scientificever created.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up) Gotten from MidnightIsCalling's profile:
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
I, A Scarlet Rebel, solemnly swear to review every fic I read, no matter how old, young, stupid, lovely, amazing, retarded, or horribly written it is.
I can be looked up on Facebook now! So... look me up!. :)
Unsafe External Link