Author has written 15 stories for Love Hina, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Final Fantasy XIII, Cardfight!! Vanguard/CARDFIGHT!! ヴァンガード, and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.
I am no longer on a very long break. But I will probably not update frequently. I will probably have errors in my writing. I will probably not write in your preferred style. Essentially, I may be the worst fanfiction writer you will ever read. That's why I'm grateful to all of you who wait patiently for my updates. Thank you.
Card games get me to write. Who'da thunk?
20 things to know about me
1) I am a procrastinator. Like...if procrastinators were like super saiyains, then I would be a Procrastinator 4 with the ability to go beyond with more work piled on top.
2) I am open about sexual orientation. I have yet to fall in love with a guy, but I have been attracted to them. And many of my friends are with partners of the same-sex. So it's all good with me. I used to be homophobic (drilled into my head by public school society) but that is all gone. Won't stop me from making gay jokes tho.
3) Serious Pepsi Addict. I am S.P.A. Believe me when I say I would kill for the last drop of Pepsi on Earth. Honestly, my worst nightmare was one of Pepsi's production being cancelled. I woke up in a cold sweat, and I cried myself back to sleep with a 2 liter bottle of the juicy nectar.
4) My music tastes are anything that catch my attention. I like a lot of dubstep (true dubstep, not brostep, drumstep, hopstep or stuff like that). I also enjoy pornstep, rap, hard metal, and on occasion, pop. But if a piece of music sounds good to me, then I'll listen.
5) I sleep under covers. It's an odd habit, my mom says. But I always have. Even if it's 105 degrees in the room, I'll sleep with the sheet covering my entire body.
6) I can play guitar. Not like a pro, but enough. 3 year level, I'd say.
7) I like hoodies. I have 2 favorite sweater hoodies at the moment. One of them is blue and grey, with the word MECCA on the front and the number 83 on the left sleeve. It's really comfy. The 2nd one is called "Zippers" because it has 7 zippers. 2 of them are for opening / closing the sweater, 2 are for the pockets, 2 of them are just vents on the sides, and then there is one for a sweat vent on the back. I like this one because it is also comfortable and the zippers make noise when I walk. I usually never take them off in school. Not even in PE.
8) My phones never last more than half a year. I don't know why. I don't use my phone often. I'm the kind of guy who rarely calls or texts people. Then I leave it alone. I don't even surf the web too much on it since my computer is always nearby at home so I don't get why they start trippin' balls.
9) I'm left handed, but my right hand is stronger. I take pride in being left-handed. I have my messy handwriting to show for it, too. But my right hand is stronger. Although my left hand is quicker. Oftentimes my left hand will out-type my right one.
10) I use a Linux. Don't hate Macs. Don't hate PCs. I think the chain goes this way: PC = Linux = Mac. They're different operating systems. They suit different people. But my favorite operating system? Of all time? Windows 98. It was and still is the most streamlined and beautiful operating system of all time.
11) Favorite fan setting? 2. Gives off good wind, makes enough noise.
12) Am I a pillow hugger? No. I used to put one between my legs at night, since I'd fall asleep on my side. But now I fall asleep either on my chair, or on my back. No need now.
13) I hate mornings! I HATE THEM! But I also dislike the end of days. I wish there were more hours in every day. Free hours of course. Not hours spent doing work.
14) Vice? Uh...I enjoy alcohol. Not the taste, mind you. But the feeling. Alcohol scratches and burns the throat on is way down, and it feels unbelievably good. But I can't get past the taste. So I only drink alcohol sparingly, and cover up its taste with something sweet. I also smoke occasionally. Not once a week. Not even once a month. I smoke once a year on my birthday. I think smoking is disgusting, both for the smoker and those in the vicinity, but it's just tradition. My father was once a heavy smoker, burning away packs a day, but he quit for our sake. So to honor that, I smoke one for him on the day that marks one more year of my life.
15) I suffer slightly from OCD. I am in control of it but it is annoying. I like it when things are symmetrical. I am a little irked when something doesn't split directly down the middle, but not nearly enough to make me want to destroy it or cry. It's a good thing the world isn't symmetrical, really. Things would be boring and predictable.
16) I make stuff from cardboard when I am bored. So I just gather up cardboard and get to work with the fabric scissors, some hot glue, and duct tape. Then I color or paint the end result. I also work with Paper Mache, and went as a Necromorph for halloween once with scythes formed from cardboard and paper mache.
17) My room is always in need of cleaning up. In fact, I should go clean up right now.
18) The bathroom is a haven. You can be anything in your bathroom. Until someone knocks on the door and demands you get out. Speaking of bathrooms, I like to take my showers hot in the summer, but cold in the winter.
19) Pencil over Pen? Depends. I'll usually take the pen. But I like ballpoint over gel. Gel runs out so quick, and I like scribbling so that's a problem. I find fountain pens stupid. You have to hold your hand up in order to make them write. Talk about a pain. Doesn't sound like much at first but after the first 2 words, your hand starts getting tired. I'll stick to my usual pens.
20) I am a professional at losing things I had a few seconds ago. I might have my phone in my hand one second, and then the next second, I'll be looking for it everywhere. My mind must blank out because I lose a ton of things only to find them underneath the bed. *shrugs shoulders*
PM's are cool with me.
R & R. Rick and Roll??
Unsafe External Link