Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Hey, everybody! I am new to fanfiction.net though I have been reading stuff on here for years. I need to thank my best friend Brittany for finally motivating me enough to get my own account and start publishing the stories that I have running around in my head! But first here is some info on me:
Status: undergrad college student
Favorite TV shows: House, CSI: Las Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, Eleventh Hour
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pride and Prejudice, Twilight, Redwall series, House of Night, to name just a few!
Favorite Anime/Manga: Inuyasha, Yu-Gi-Oh
Hobbies: listening and singing (badly) to music, hanging with friends and horseback riding
Works in Progress:
1. Healing Scars-multiple chapter story, Inuyasha/Kagome pairing with slight Miroku/Sango, probably 1/2 of the way done. Chapters 1-16 posted!
2. Untitled-possible multi chapter story, Inu/Kag and Mir/San pairing, spoliers for manga ch. 558, Kagome has returned after being gone three years, pretty much my take on what is missing from that final chapter, in developing stages.
3. Keep Holding On-song-fic, not sure if its going to a one shot or not. based off the Avril Lavigne song of the same name. Kagome confronts Inuyasha as the final battle with Naraku approaches. In developing stages.
4. Get Off of My Back-one-shot, song-fic, based off the Bryan Adams song of the same name. Inuyasha's thoughts going into a battle. In developing stages.
1. I Will Always Return-song-fic, one-shot, Inu/Kag pairing, based off the Bryan Adam's song of the same name. Inuyasha and Miroku are on their way back to the village after a youkai extermination. Inuyasha is anxious to get home. Why? What is waiting for him?
2. Halo-song-fic, one-shot, Inu/Kag pairing, based off the Beyonnce song of the same name. Inuyasha is wanting to return to his own time but Kagome has some chores to do before they can leave. So what does she do? Put on some music of course!
3. All About Soul-one-shot, song-fic, Inu/Kag pairing, based off the Billy Joel song of the same name. The gang is getting ready for the final confrontation with Naraku. Inuyasha's thoughts, while watching Kagome get ready.
4. Unhappy Anniversary-one-shot, song-fic, Inu/Kag pairing, based off the Vitamin C song of the same name. Kagome's thoughts after being stuck in her time for 2 years.
5. Flame of My Heart-multi chapter story, Inu/Kag pairing, Kagome comes to the Feudal Era on the night of her prom to see Inuyasha.
6. I'm Free-one-shot, song-fic, based off the Bryan Adams song of the same name. Inuyasha's thoughts on his life before meeting Kikyou.
7. Under the Leaves of the Goshinboku-one-shot, based off the Heartland song "I Loved Her First". Mrs. Higurashi is watching her daughter and Inuyasha one day. She is struck by how quickly time passes and how life marches on. She shares her relevations with someone very dear to her. Who?
8. Lessons-one-shot, Inuyasha is out spending some quality father/son time with his 4 year old son. But then Sesshomaru shows up and it all goes down hill from there.
1.Picture of Kagome's dress from "Flame of My Heart" just picture the beadwork in black!
2.Picture of the Camellia flower that Gramps puts in Kagome's hair from "Flame of My Heart"
3.Picture of the Kagome's kimono that she is wearing in "Under the Leaves of the Goshinboku"
4.A good webiste that I found for finding Japanese names.
5.Picture of the Higurashi's car from "Healing Scars" Chapter 7.
So far the works that I have in progress are all Inuyasha related, but that may change depending on my mood and what plot bunnies decide not to die. I tend to obsess with a group of characters for a while and then get bored and move onto the next. Right now it's Inuyasha cause my friend Brittany was like 'you should read this, its really good' and before I knew it I had watched all 167 episodes, all four movies, and had finished the manga online. So I am officially obsessed with Inuyasha!
What you can expect from my stories:
I will have traditional pairings for pretty much all of my stories, the only exception being Harry/Hermione if I choose to write a HP story. I really don't like that Ginny got the guy, so cliche!
I will do my very best to keep the characters the way the author intended them to be. However, if I feel like they need to be a little OOC I will mention that in the summary so that way you all have been warned.
When writing a multiple chapter story I like to get most of it done before I start posting it. That way you all don't have to wait forever for me update.
Updating, I will try to keep fairly regular but if for some reason the plot is fighting me or if my beta can't get back to me I will let you all know.
Most of my stories will be co-written by my friend Brittany, who is also my beta, she also has an account on FF her screen name is colorguardbaby23, so you should definately go check out her stories!
Please feel free to contact me. I am open to constructive criticsm, ideas, thoughts, etc.
Authors that are a definate must read:
knittingknots, tavia454, Ocean, Ferris Ulf, Hikari-and-Yami, yugiyamifangirl, lucidscreamer, Chibi Kuriboh, CrazyAboutYugi, Natoya, ObsidianJade
Random Thoughts of the Day
1. More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
4. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
5. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.
6. There is a great need for sarcasm font.
7. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the world was going on when I first saw it.
8. I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it.
9. How in the world are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
10. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
11. I THINK PART OF A BEST FRIEND'S JOB SHOULD BE TO IMMEDIATELY CLEAR YOUR COMPUTER HISTORY IF YOU DIE!!
12. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.
13. A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.
14. Was learning cursive really necessary?
15. Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
16. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
17. Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".
18. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
19. Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10 second lapse)..ummm. ..Goonies"
20. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
21. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
22. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
23. I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
24. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
25. Bad decisions make good stories.
26. Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year?
27. Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem.
28. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
30. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
31. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.
32. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dog gone it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
33. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
34. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles.
35. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
36. It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood.
37. Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it.
38. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
39. It really ticks me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.
40. I wonder if cops ever get ticked off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
41. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
42. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.
43. The other night I ordered takeout, and when I looked in the bag, I saw they had included four sets of plastic silverware. In other words, someone at the restaurant packed my order, took a second to think about it, and then estimated that there must be at least four people eating to require such a large amount of food. Too bad I was eating by myself. There's nothing like being made to feel like a fat bastard before dinner.
Unsafe External Link