Author has written 17 stories for Inuyasha, and Bleach.
Welcome everyone! My name is Princess Kitty1, and it is an absolute delight to have you here. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my stories.
I am currently retired from fic writing. This means that if I do update a story, it'll be at my convenience, not yours.
Favorite Ongoing Manga/Anime Series
Favorite Bleach Ships
Ulquiorra x Orihime
Note: These are just the main ships - I do have others. Depending on what story I'm writing, I may have alternate ships present. For example, RenRuki in Oz and Muse, IchiTatsu in Muse, and IshiHime in Moratorium.
Other Series I Enjoy:
Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Big Bang Theory, Firefly, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Saint Tail, Cowboy Bebop, Cardcaptor Sakura, Special A, Fruits Basket, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe, Tenchi in Tokyo, Read or Die, Life With Derek, Austin & Ally
Sixpence None the Richer, Clazziquai, Asian Kung-Fu Genereation, RADWIMPS, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World, Coldplay, Regina Spektor, Corinne Bailey Rae, Do As Infinity, Radiohead, Michael Buble, Garbage, Metric, Jars of Clay, Steven Curtis Chapman, System of a Down, Maaya Sakamoto, Sara Bareilles, Weezer, Joe Hisaishi, Kaoru Wada, Taku Iwasaki, Yuki Kajiura
Tips: How to Use FanFiction.Net Succesfully!
- When reading a story, check the published date and the date of the most recent update before you decide to offer criticism. The author may be long gone, or so much improved that any advice would be redundant.
- Read the author's notes!
- Visit the author's profile for info on whether or not they may be on hiatus, how to contact them, and other useful things.
- If an author's work has gotten fan art and they link to it, please comment on the artist's piece!
- Always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask permission if you want to do a translation or something else.
- Help your favorite authors: If you find a plagiarized work (in other words, a copy/translation of a story that does not state permission granted by the author), contact the original author FIRST. Check their profile page to see if they have given permission there before messaging them. Allow them to handle the reporting.
- Do not flame. EVER. If you don't like something, you don't have to read it. This goes triple for things like shipping wank. (If you ship Ichigo x Orihime, for example, don't make an idiot of yourself by flaming an Ulquihime author who may even be a multi-shipper.)
- Reviewing is polite. :D Long reviews are welcomed and appreciated!
- When reviewing, don't just tell the author that you liked the story or chapter, tell them what you liked about it. Constructive criticism is very helpful to an aspiring writer, but go about it nicely, and if the author says not to give it to them, don't. NEVER ATTACK AN AUTHOR THROUGH A REVIEW (like commenting to tell them that they're stupid) Because honestly, would you go up to a random stranger on the street and insult them, without even knowing them? Would you like someone to do that to you?
- Be grammatically correct. Whether in writing a story, leaving a review, or contacting an author. It is nice on the eyes and considered polite.
- Don't EVER harass an author about updates. If we have not outright stated that the story is on hiatus or has been dropped, we're probably just busy in that scary world outside of our bedrooms. This goes TRIPLE for me, as I am suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands and therefore cannot write for extended periods of time.
3.17.2013: Hey y'all! Enjoying your St. Patrick's Day? I guess if you're here about My Soul to Keep, then probably not. As I mentioned in the update before last, I'd been considering turning the story into an original work. Well, consideration's been taken, and the story has been deleted. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to be able to finish it in fan fiction version anyway. I'm not a spring chicken anymore - and by that I mean, my arms hurt, so I'd rather they hurt while I'm making money off the things I produce.
Other than that, Tell Yourself is being updated with some sort of regularity! What little is left of my Ulquihime inspiration has been channeled into that fic (throw me a bone, Kubo-sensei!), and my brain is having fun fine-tuning the upcoming romance
2.14.2013: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! As you can see, there have been many Tell Yourself updates lately! No more for this month I'm afraid; I've got a project that is keeping me busy-busy. Important, yes, because it may land me a job. What else? Check out the external links below for the Tell Yourself mini-doujin by keitoz! She is a fellow Ulquihime writer here on FanFiction, and an artist in the dA Ulquihime community! You can also find her on Tumblr!
12.1.2012 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULQUIORRA! A Tell Yourself update for y'all in celebration (featuring Grimmjow, because his arm and torso were recently spotted in the manga!). Umm, couple of more announcements: I've recently started physical and occupational therapy for the pain in my arms (which is also partially caused by my back problems). With any luck, I'll be able to write pain free again eventually. I am giving some thought to deleting My Soul to Keep and trying it out in original fiction, as something to perhaps publish someday. Two of my OCs have already volunteered to take lead roles.
Otherwise, I am still jobless and broke, and the pressure is on to pay back student loans. Wish me luck! And if you ever want to ask me a question, feel free to PM me either here.
of My Stories (please give the artists lots of love!) NEW!! !
(for all original characters. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS)
(an awesome IchiRuki-centric forum with lots of good general Bleach discussion!)
Unsafe External Link