Poll: Would you request a one-shot on my tumblr? Vote Now!
Author has written 47 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Mulan, Bleach, Cats, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Homestuck, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Vocaloid, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Total Drama series, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Suite Life series, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
I am crazy, not insane. I don't meet all the requirements to fit under insane in the laws' eyes.
Weekly Stuff (So I update my profile more often):
Song-MANY MANY VOCALOID SONGS!
Fanfic that I wrote-Shattered
Fanfic that I like-Reflections of the Heart by Hylian Shadow
Probably don't reply to reviews. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T READ THEM! I only reply to ones that I... can?
My profile on livejournal!
My deviantart profile!
I am not on here at all.
A better place to see most of the writings I don't do here.
Personal one. I can link to my "writing" one instead, if you'd like.
Masterlist of all the things that relate to that fanfic, Shattered. (Just in case I do decide to post more than what I have on it... I mean, like a series.) Also contains the reasons behind the song chosen for each chapter. Will be updated as I go along with the chapter.
30 Hugs: Indefinite Hiatus
A Simple Beat: Slowly working on
Blooming Hibiscus: Hiatus until June
Color Wheel: Indefinite Hiatus
Confessions of an Italian: Complete; might become two-shot
Falling or Rising: Hiatus/Slowly working on
From A to Z: Indefinite Hiatus
Language of the Axis: Indefinite Hiatus
Mistake: Indefinite Hiatus
Of Maidens and Soldiers: Indefinite Hiatus/Discontinued
Shattered: Working on
Synchronized Voices: Slowly working on
The Clockwork's Lullaby: Slowly working on
The Heart's Want: Indefinite Hiatus
The Small Things: Working on
To Be Added Fics
The Earth's Final Confession: Based off the song by Megpoid of the same name. A very AU TDI fic, featuring the pairing Noah/Cody, one-sided and past Noah/OC, and a friendship between Noah and another OC. He had said something so stupidly one day and it haunted him for the rest of his life.
My Princess: An OC-centric fic, with one-sided OC pairings (one-sided on the OC's side.) An AU-ish KHR fic, featuring two OCs whose past will be based off the Servant of Evil and the Daughter of Evil. Pairings I've decided on was 6927 and 3396, but I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll have 18OC, 8018 or 8059... Also definite, one-sided OC/A, OC/D. She was the Daughter of Evil, and her supposed sister was the Servant of Evil, sent to watch over and assess those that were to take the Primo's place.
You May Be A Writer If-
Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
The link to the story that inspired its creation.
100 Facts About Abyss
2) I like to say that I'm a queen/ruler of the crack pairing world (but am totally not... Yet, has anyone attempted Red/Ganon yet? No? YES! I CLAIM THAT PAIRING!)
3)Character bashing can be really amusing/annoying (depending on how it's presented.)
4) I like Homestuck...
5) No pumpkin patches here. Except that angsty one I'm writing... one-shot... might come out next year? I might also save it for the end of Homestuck.
6) I like Vocaloids in general, though I dislike most Miku Hatsune users...
7) My favorite Utaite? Piko. END OF STORY!
8) I am 100% Japanese, last time I checked.
9) I attempted to list 100 non-embarrassing/obvious facts about me and I got to 30 maybe before giving up.
10) I would like to classify myself as bisexual/pansexual, but we'll see later.
11) I have never gone on a date. (Is it that obvious?)
12) I love parentheses and dashes. (Thanks Captain Obvious.)
13) I seriously don't understand this, but I somehow got back into the TDI fandom.
14) I try to save webpages because I press ctrl and s often.
15) Green is an awesome color. End of story.
16) My writing style is horrible. I happen to like certain phrases over others.
17) Seeing definitely spelled as defiantly irks me a lot more than it should. (And I hope someone points it out if I do that.)
18) I stalk fanfiction. Screw reviewing/following.
19) I would say yaoi is my life, but I would be lying. I like any and almost all pairings.
20) Something I would like to pull off in a serious fic; breaking the fourth wall.
21) I know other fic writers in real life; if only I could find her account now...
22) I got someone addicted to fanfiction.net a few years ago (see, this is what happens when someone has a phone and I have free time.)
23) I have teachers who know what fanfiction is (and quite literally told someone they could do that for a "short story".)
24) I laugh at self-lubricating... yeah, I'll stop there.
25) Going with that, I am also disgusted by it.
26) I can't describe someone without making myself sound stupid.
27) Stereotyping isn't bad unless you actually believe it.
28) Had I actually thought it through, I would write a long, shitty, multichapter AU for Noco. (I still might.)
29) Seriously, I love Blood-Stained Switch. Listen to is nau (Japanese spelling FTW). (Chimidoro switch by Mayu.)
30) I could have finished KHR within a week or two had I not spent so long trying to avoid finishing it.
31) I hate my OCs, yet I bother putting effort into creating them.
32) Any pairing I support must have angst written by me somewhere.
33) About half the things I write are never posted on ff.net. They usually appear on my LJ community.
34) Writing OC centric fics are fun, but I can't stand reading them.
35) Hearing a song over and over translates into what I'm writing.
36) Any pairing that I bash may or may not be liked by me. (Take that as you will.)
37) I really don't like to write about myself in first person.
38) Rugrats Theory... is such a good song to listen to for me when I'm writing fluff...?
39) Remember the list I mentioned in the very beginning? Yes, I did it with a friend, out loud, in Taco Bell/Pizza Hut. Best thing ever.
40) Math, math sucks.
41) I am seriously going to attempt to create a... 3-dimensional character that is well-hated. (The heck does that mean?)
42) I ship B26. Yes, it's a cockroach? (Or am I mistaken?)
43) You know, "You and I" doesn't always work, and it irks me.
44) I'm lucky to get 50% on Vocaloid song guessing games (I mean, I did get like around 30/35 once... but that was with well-known Japanese songs.)
45) Sometimes, I bother to reread my fics. Sometimes, I just delete them. Sometimes, I throw them in a corner and forget. Figure out which is which.
46) Yes, Tsuna singing. That's awesome.
47) I can't decide if Tsuna/Hibari family fluff or romance fluff is better.
48) Angst. Angst is awesome. And if you meet someone who actually responds to "Dy-Dy", tell her Abyss (or Hanako) says she writes ANGST.
49) I absolutely love Vocaloid songs sung by Utaites
50) Singing, talent, none.
51) Aspiring writer/artist with no talent for either! *shot*
52) I can't believe I'm playing Temple Run 2...
53) This list, about me, has nothing noteworthy about me.
54) I wrote horrible D27 smut yesterday... (03/26/13).
55) Drawing is still hard, but it's slightly easier to color it...
56) Tumblr is not addicting. I just go to get inspiration, since that's where all the art is...
Rant of the while:
You know Vocaloids? Yes, that annoying, high-pitched Japanese thing. Well, Megpoid is a Vocaloid, not some alien species lumped into Vocaloids. Her software is known as Megpoid while the mascot is known as Gumi. So no, her name is not officially Gumi Megpoid (or Megpoid Gumi). One is for the software. One is for the avatar/mascot. Think of it this way--Kamui Gakupo (Gakupo Kamui) is the avatar/mascot and Gackpoid is the software. Now, is anyone calling him Gakupo Gackpoid (or vice versa?) No? Didn't think so.
Unsafe External Link