Poll: Is reading fanfiction better than reading actual books? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Harvest Moon.
About me: I've been reading stories on this website forever, so one day I just decided to make an account. I have a passion for the Harvest Moon series in particular, so I decided to start there. I love to read, write, and think. ;)
Random Facts About Me:
- I hate Mondays.
- I've read Midnight Sun, but I feel guilty for doing so.
- My favorite color is blue.
- Most Twilight fanfiction I read is EdwardxBella.
- I generally hate non-canon pairings.
- I enjoyed Breaking Dawn. Mostly.
- Compgirl21 is short for computergirl21.
- Reviews made me very happy, but I think it's rude to beg/threaten for them.
- I believe flames are terrible. If you don't like something, don't read it. Fanfiction is supposed to be fun - don't ruin it for others.
- I like fanfiction to have reasonably good grammer/spelling/punctuation.
- I cannot watch horror movies without freaking myself out.
- I adore romance, suspense, drama and adventure. I try to avoid angst, because it only torments me. When I get sucked into an angsty fic, though, I can't stop reading.
- I read/write fanfiction way more than I should.
- I despise any sort of math.
- I love meeting new people, so don't hesitate to PM me.
Love and Hate image:
- The Twilight Saga
- The Study Series
- The Hunger Games
- The Iron Fey
- Shadow and Bone
- The Fault In Our Stars
- The Book Thief
- Stephenie Meyer
- Suzanne Collins
- Kristin Cashore
- Maria V. Snyder
- Veronica Roth
- John Green
- Marcus Zuzak
- Harvest Moon
- Animal Crossing
- Anything Mario related
Quotes I love:
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."
"Girl are like apples. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. So instead, they get the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy, the one whose brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."
- Mark/Witch Priness
Other sites I frequently inhabit:
- ( ) Profile
And, you know, Facebook ;)
Beginning of Forever - Complete. My first Harvest Moon fanfiction. And I love it a lot, because it's my first attempt at writing in a long time.
Love and Hate - Complete. I had a lot of fun writing this.
Honesty and Deceit - Work in progress.
Before and After - On hiatus until after I finish Bewitched.
Dreams - Complete. Little oneshot I thought up and couldn't get out of my head.
Bewitched - Work in progress.
The Long Road Home - Just started this one. We'll see where it goes.
Wings of Change - This is a collaboration I did with my awesome and talented friend, Windragonwolf. You should check it out, because her creativity and imagination are super incredible. Together, I think we made a pretty freaking fantastic story! Here's the summary and the link:
"Alina was ready to start a simple life on Sunshine Islands. But when she becomes entangled in the world of mystical creatues and finds out strange secrets about her past, she realizes simplicity might not be so easy to recieve. And then there's the small problem of the persistant Island prince . . . "
LINK: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7888637/1/Wings_of_Change. Be sure to leave us a comment while you're there. :)
One Week Later - Sunshine Islands - Oneshot - Humor, Romance - C/V
"Vaughn and Chelsea make a bet. Vaughn loses the bet. So, for an entire week, he has to do everything she says.
Unsafe External Link