Author has written 23 stories for Torchwood, Scrubs, Doctor Who, NCIS, Victorious, and Jericho.
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your cat goes missing and you say to, someone "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
- I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
- Life is all about butt. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, or simply just being one.
- Why do people always say life is short. Life is the longest darn thing you can do.
- Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
- Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
- I used to have an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
- I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! But not my brain i need that.
- Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice?
- Nobody is perfect. I am nobody.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried skydiving without a parachute... Or maybe they did. I mean we never really met whoever said it, did we
- Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept.
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I was uncool before uncool was cool.
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority
- sarcasm: my anti-drug.
- Caution: I tend to make wierd faces.
- I like the idea of karma; you can go around and do bad things to people all day assuming they deserve it.
- I used to see a shrink... until she said life isn't for everyone
- I can resist anything but temptation.
- Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it.
- All those who have telekenesis, raise my hand.
- Why do they steralize the needle for lethal injections
- If superman is bulletproof, why does he duck when you throw the gun at him?
- I live in my own little world,but it's ok, they know me there.
- Money can't buy happiness. It just buys everything you need to achieve it.
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
- Your wierdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- Tell the truth and run.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli', meaning many, and 'tics', as in the bloodsucking creatures?
- If everything seems to be going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
- You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump of a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- Friends will always be like 'well you deserve better'. Best friends will go up to him, infont of all his friends, and say 'it's because your gay, isnt it?'
- A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend is sitting there next to you in the cell saying 'man that was fun!'
- Education is important. school however, is another matter.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks i call my friends.
- I dont obssess! I think intensley!
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.
- The one who smiles when things go wrong, has thought of someone to blame it on.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are these "others" here for?
- Since light travels faster than sound, it explains why people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- How come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
- Money isn't everything,there's Mastercard and Visa too.
- There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
- 'Hard work never killed anybody' But why take the risk?
-The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... so why learn in the first place?
- Reality has no background music... so I make my own (doo do do do do doo)
- Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
- Life is a test, I didn't take very good notes
- I asked my teacher if I'd get in trouble for something I didn't do. She said of course not, so I told her I didn't do my homework
- I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours
- So what's the speed of dark?
- I'm not always a dork, sometimes I'm asleep
- Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
- Embrace the inner rebel, don't sit up straight.
- Sure I have super powers! I just don't wanna show you
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. The rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
Unsafe External Link