Author has written 6 stories for Thirteen, Flicka, Glee, Footloose, and Pitch Perfect.
Tiny tiny tiny
My motto is imagination and intelligence can co exist without each other
I am living breathing proof
My favorite shows are:
Tru Calling (RIP)
So Weird (RIP)
Instant Star (RIP)
My favorite movies are:
#1-Jim Henson's Labyrinth, always and forever
Black Christmas-1974 only!!!
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
Footloose/84 and 2011 for diff reasons
Rock of Ages (ok obvious now huh )
Trick R' Treat
Lost Boys (87 only)
To finish-if it has any of the following ladies I'll probably see it/love it:
Julianne Hough-Sex on heels baby (the number of impure thoughts I have about her...)
Scarlett Johansson-Never been disappointed
Emma Stone-A great girl next door for Hollywood-every time she gets compared to Lohan I wanna punch someone
Jennifer Lawrence-The next big thing? I think so yes
Anna Paquin- my very first girl crush
Katie Cassidy-I suffered through Monte Carlo for her!
God so many others!
My role models are:
37 Secrets About Yourself (Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) What is your default picture?
For now? Julianne Hough (or it will be when it gets approved)
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
Single not looking
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
Cranky-its 3:30 and I'm still wide awake
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Ha ha random!
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
My memory stick
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
9/11 so my best friend wouldn't be risking his life
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Dog-I see how lazy mine is and think "how easy"
12) Ever had a near death experience?
Don't think so...
13) Something you do a lot?
Write and read-I'm a nerd I know
14) The song stuck in your head?
Undercover Love stupid Drew from Rock of Ages :P
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Penn Badgley which is ironic since I can't stand him
17) When was the last time you cried?
Twice watching X-Men First Class-the beginning and then the end when Charles becomes paralyzed
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
None seems like a pain and everyone wants to kill you or experiment on you
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
22) What's your biggest secret?
Well if I told you it wouldn't be a secret
23) Favorite color?
Red-Idk why either?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Sometimes when I'm feeling nostalgic I'll watch Wishbone-ah my youth
25) What are you?
23, female, scorpio-you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
My late grandfather's stuff-esp his old leather jacket
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes-which is kind of a miracle given I live in a desert
30) What are you thinking about right now?
Why can't I sleep?! Oh and why is Julianne Hough so damn perfect? (watching Burlesque as I type)
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
No one lately
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Not really, my mom's thing
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown-hate it so thick and impossible to not have tangles which is why it stays short
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
James McAvory-I can't feel my legs! :(
Unsafe External Link