Author has written 26 stories for Stargate: SG-1.
I write SG-1 fics with Sam/Jack pairing, so some fics can contain a bit of SGA as well with Sam commanding Atlantis in SGA's fourth season. I don't like or watch SGU, but might make references to some of those events pertaining to Jack's work at HWS.
English isn't my first language, so I'd appreciate it if people would point out any errors I have made so I can change and learn from them. I don't have a beta, so any mistakes are my own. I don't beta for others, with the exception of A Karswyll due to a lack of time and patience, to be honest.
If anything about my stories is unclear, bothering you or left you wondering (or perhaps you have a suggestion for the plot) just ask me, because in my mind it almost always makes perfect sense and I sometimes forget I'm the only one in there... ;)
You can also find me onand I'm slowly starting to put my stuff up on too.
Current Works In Progress (WIPs):
- Down the Rabbit Hole - A story where Sam accidentally ends up in an alternate reality where things are very different from what she's used to and in order to survive and find a way home she has to take the place of her counterpart. Set in early season 3.
Disclaimer for my fics:
Recognizable terms, characters, places, and incidents are the property of their copyright franchise or creators and are used without permission. Certain real events, locations, and public figures are included to make the story more vivid, but they are used fictitiously. Original names, characters, places, and incidents either the product of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental or fanciful. My work may not be reproduced in whole or in part or distributed in any form whatsoever without first obtaining my permission. Be original and professional and don't steal the figments of my imagination.
- What Will the Future Hold - Can be considered a two-part story, with part one being chapters 1-39 and the second part 40-80. That means that part one has 433 pages and part two 515 in normal hardcover format. Hence me using "WTF" as pet name for this little fic. Has been awarded thein the Jack/Sam Drama category.
- What Will the Future Hold: Family - First sequel in the series. More to follow in the future.
- Lost - More of an adventurous, angsty hurt/comfort story, centered around S/J but with the whole team and some baddies. Is followed by "Found". Has been awarded thein the Jack/Sam alternate reality category.
- Consequences of Being Touched - Based on The Broca Divide (1x05) but takes place mid season 8 (pre- 8x18 Threads). Centers around S/J (contains graphic sexual content), with a bit of the team, Janet and Hammond and is a standalone fic.
- Found - A short story, showing how everyone is moving on after the events in "Lost".
- The Continuum Deception - A standalone AU fic of the movie "Continuum" that focuses mostly on Sam and Col Jack.
- The Jello Party - A short standalone fic set post SGU that centers around the birthday party for Jack and Sam's daughter, Sage.
- One Touch Is Enough - A short mature fic set during the locker room and infirmary scenes from "The Broca Divide" and is linked to CoBT, but both can stand alone.
- Beyond Entrapment - A twist on the "Sam mysteriously got pregnant"-cliche and filled with lots of angst and drama.
- Change of Heart - A short story of five chapters, written for Sparky She-Demon for GW's Secret Santa. Takes place at Atlantis, after "Trio". Lots of fluff.
- Christmas at the Cabin - A one-shot written for.
- Valentine's in DC - A one-shot sequel to CatC written forbut can stand alone.
- Anniversary in Colorado - A one-shot sequel to ViDC written forbut can stand alone.
- Thanksgiving at the O'Neills - A one-shot sequel to AiC written foron GW but can stand alone.
- Christmas with the Family at Home - A one-shot sequel to TatO written forbut can stand alone.
Ficlets (all standalones):
- Pi Day at Atlantis - Written in celebration of Pi Day (2012), set in SGA's fourth season.
- Square Root Day Aboard "Hammond" - Set post SGA and prior to SGU to celebrate the unofficial holiday.
- Shutdown Day in Colorado Springs - Celebrating shutting down the computer for 24 hours, set in season 10 (prior to Line in the Sand).
- National Paper Airplane Day in DC - Has Sam and Jack finally in the same room to celebrate the holiday in an unusual way, post SGU.
- May the Fourth Be with You in Colorado - A little post SGU ficlet about Star Wars Day
- Star Wars Day in Colorado - A smutty M-rated ficlet about how Sam bribes Jack for sitting through the original trilogy during a team night (different 'plot' than the K-rated ficlet above).
- Whacking Day in Goa'uld Town - Set while Sam is commanding Atlantis and sends Jack a small gift to keep him entertained at Homeworld Security. Inspired by the "Whacking Day" episode of The Simpsons.
Beach Vacation - A short little story written in response toabout beach vacations and sunscreen during .
- Pirates at the Lake! - A little (humorous) ficlet written for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, which was extremely difficult to write with all the pirate talk and took me hours. But it was fun and I feel I can now officially talk like a pirate, arrr!
- Gateworld 2012 Shipday Ten Drabbles Challenge - A couple of drabbles written in the lead up to collection of drabbles of everyone who participated as well!, with prompts given by highlandncr. Make sure to check out the
Fics on the back burner (unpublished):
Woman in Blue:
It is only after disclosure of the Program that Mark Carter really gets to know the life his sister led. In retrospect, he should have seen the signs. However, it takes her going out in a blaze of glory for him to learn all her secrets. The more he learns about her, the more he struggles to come to terms with losing her.
Awards/Nominations for my fics:
- What Will The Future Hold:in SG-1 Het Fic: Jack/Sam > Drama
- Lost:in SG-1 Het Fic: Jack/Sam > Alternate Reality
Unsafe External Link