Poll: Penguins of Madagascar: What PoM pariing do you like? Vote Now!
Author has written 46 stories for Harvest Moon, Merlin, Animal Crossing, Sarah Jane Adventures, Lion King, Pan's Labyrinth/El laberinto del fauno, Professor Layton, Kim Possible, W.I.T.C.H., Penguins of Madagascar, and Rise of the Guardians.
News: I'VE FINISHED HOW TO SAVE A LIFE PEOPLE! WOOHOO! Now I just gotta get myself to update Growth in Magic XD
Introducing my newest fandom = PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR! I love these guys, especially Kowalski! At the moment I'm totally hooked so you may see more PoM then Merlin coming up.
Link to deviantArt page:
Link to YouTube page:
I've written other stuff too coz it gets boring just writing HM and Merlin althrough i love them!
Name: Want to know? well tough!
Age: 15. Oh yeah in cause you think my names Emma, nope you're wrong. That's just my blonde HM character LOL
Lives: In england. Hey that reminds me, why are USA and Japanease peeps getting all the harvest moon games? And how come the USA get all the penguins of madagascar francise where you can barely find any here? Not fair!
Gender: Female last time i check! I can be sometime tomboyish but mostly girlish. I'm a mixture so basicly I'm a werido! Cool!
Oh here's a note on my characters.
Emma: Usually Claire and sometimes Chelsea. if Claire; a shy character, normally. Fave paring: Claire&Skye, Chelsea&Shea
Jane: Usually Jill. a perky modern girl, who tends to go out with every boy. Fave paring: Jill&Kai
Ed: Jack, Mark, any boy character i'll play. Fave paring: Jack&Celia
Fae: A small ten year old girl who is also a mute. she's is the slave of the Sepasnare (read story) Merlin likes her and her influence draws Gwen and Arthur closer. she learns quickly so she easily settles down in Camelot.
Abigail: The older red head human triplet of the story Cherry Tree village. The type that would be found doing makeup, hair and modeling but she has a green thumb through she wouldn't abmit it.
Adam: The piggy in the middle of the red head triplets in Cherry Tree. An engertic boy who will never stay still and always long for adventure. He like nearly everything so long as it is fun.
Allie: The youngest of the triplets in Cherry Tree. Shy and usually found skecting in her notebook she is an artist. She will stop at nothing to get a good drawing of something even if she has to take on an adventure to do so.
Sammie: Luke finds her on the ship Predoter1. She is a prisoner, quite ingelligent for someone who has been trap for so long without knowing anything apart from her own name. She isn't as ingelligent as Luke but they both get on well especially since he only knows about that her blue eyes flash green to stop her getting hurt like magic. Is it though?
The Slave of the Sepasnare: Summary-a made up episode. While Arthur can’t believe he saw Merlin use magic, they are both captured by the man-eating-plant, the Sepasnare. A slave saves them, but what’s a child doing down in these lairs?
My ideas behind this story- I came up with the Sepasnare when I was actullay making up my own Lady of the lake(before I came over this website) This woman was a slave to these plants and a mute. Ring any bells? Fae of course! To my pity the BBC somehow read the thought that I wanted a seed hacter to the Lady of the Lake and made there own story up. I love it but the slave was still running around in my head. I made her younger and more like Freya, into her sister. I thought how about a F name so I soon found Fae. Pefect! I wanted Merlin to have some sort of fathery bond between her especially when he discovers who she is. And I want someone to stop Gwen and Arthur from always refusing to think they're in love so Fae has a link between them too. Perhaps she will become their ward. Or maybe something will stop them...
The Fayruz Holder: Summary-second made up episode. When Merlin is wounded by a poison arrow Arthur and Fae must travel to the forgotten island in order to found the blue Fayruz jewel.
My ideas behind the story- I getting into the habit of making up episodes for Merlin. I always love the stories when Merlin is sick, wounded, poison, exct. so i decided to invent one of my own. Also i wanted more Fae, more about her and her abilties. A jewel kept nugging me, a blue jewel so i search on the internet for name. I soon came also Fayruz a word for another word meaning Turqiouse. I wanted symbols as when I created magic storys they always come up. I wanted something impossible to happen so Fae speaking came along. And it even leaves for another episode to come. Woop!
Growth in magic: Summary-with Arthur being such a prat, a gypsy seer feels that Merlin destiny might not come true especially since Merlin feels he can't tell him of his magic. So she decides that the best way to tell Arthur is to show him...Merlin's past.
My ideas behind the story- I wanted a break from made up episode as the next one is still forming in my head. And I love Merlin's past stories. So how about writing one of my own? i really enjoyed writing this, the ideas kept on coming. I could have done one just desribing Merlin's past as he grew, like a diary or something, but wheres the fun in that? Enter Arthur the prat- er, i mean prince (lol) Merlin dealt with so much so i decided to have him on the edge of his tether in the first chapter. The gypsy seer, well i wanted some magic to infere. And most gypsy in stories tell the future so i wanted a proper future teller. She doesn't have a name yet and i think i'll keep in that way. Other wise she'll follow me into other stories and she's only needed here! So Arthur was sent back to view Merlin past and friendship is put to the test. I wanted bullies so enter the Wood brothers and their baby leader Woody! This brings Will and Merlin closer as Will finds out Merlin's magic. And Arthur viewing it all. Then i wanted fear and ghost manily scare people. But it isn't the main fear, through he tried to kill Merlin. Merlin takes the role when he destroys the ghost and the ghost trembles at the feet of Emyrs/Merlin. So Arthur and Will fear Merlin and it causes the rejection of Ealdor towards Merlin, even through in the end Will stays loyal. The apoliesy was short but if you look at Arthur he almost never apolise. So when you look back at it, make sure it holds a stronger link between Merlin and Will. And now I'm doing the episodes expect with Arthur knowing Merlin's secret and also watching how much of a prat he is as well LOL.
Think no more: Summary-Morgana runs to her friend “Gwen, STOP!” Gwen smiles at her, tears running down her eyes. “Only if you stop.” Morgana shakes her head. She can’t.
My ideas behind this story- I love yuri so this came down a treat. Through it is heartbreaking. I wanted memories of Morgana and Gwen's past and how Gwen fell in love with her. Morgana is a evil sorceress and Arthur and she are about to battle when Gwen stops them. I wanted Gwen sucide to have more of a impact so i made the sword magical, granting her wish as it kills her. I almost cried and i hope you did as well. Please read and review it as it deserves some credit to such a sad story.
The lake's lady: Summary-Episode 9 from Freya’s Pov.
My ideas behind this story- I love this heartbreaking episode and there's hardly any Freya stories. So I decided to write the episode from Freya's Pov. I couldn't think of any other summary but it'll be a great story so please read and review it. I also added of what I thought what happened in Freya's past (NO FAE IN THIS STORY) and what happen in the lake. That part tells you why I didn't just call it The Lady of the Lake
Comforting: Summay-Merlin has been through a lot this series. And he’s has to hold it in. But when he finally breaks who’s there to comfort him?
My ideas behind this story- Poor Merlin. To lose so many people and have to keep a smile on your face, almost impossiable! So Merlin had to break down sometime! And Arthur is his best friend so he comes to comfort him. I didn't want Merlin secret to come out as many breaking down stories do this so i just let the other secrets out. I decided to leave Merlin crying in the woods all night without making a fire and by the time Arthur found him the next day, he was cold, tired and beyond tears. I didn't want a slash as I'm not keen on writing them and I'm a Merlin/Freya fan.
Tearful nights: Summary-Gaius hates night time. Not because he hates sleepling but because of Merlin.
My ideas behind this story- another break down story except no comforting. It sad and I had to write it otherwise it would of gotten too sad. I feel sorry for Gaius as he can't really help Merlin as he doesn't understand and Merlin had become almost his son so it's heartbreaking for Gaius.
Flightless bird: Summary- When Morgana has a dream of a bird falling she didn’t expect it to symbol Gwen. YOUNG GWEN/MORGANA, FRIENDSHIP SLASH!
My ideas behind this story-I always love these friends so i decided to write them. The song flightless bird was in my head but i don't really get most of the song so i focus on the title. I did the two friends when they are thriteen before Merlin appeared. Morgana has this nightmare of a carefree bird suddenly losing it's freedom. She uncovers that Gwen is being bullied by the new laundry deptupy into thinking Morgana doesn't want her as a friend. Morgana and Arthur were talking before Morgana found out and when Morgana was being sarastic about servants not being your friends Gwen overheard and because of the bully she mistook the sarasm.
Bewitched: Summary-Celia is a goody two shoes and a follower of the goddess. Hazel is a prankster witch and hates the goddess. So how come Celia is falling for her?
My ideas behind this story-Celia is my fab character and not a lot of people write about love with the witch princess so i wrote this yuri. hardly anyone writes about Celia's illness so that star in this story. I didn't complete is as a) hardly any reviews b) so far it has been a friendship story and I was stuck on how to change it ot love and c) ... I don't have any more reasons.
The coins of dreams: Summary-Emma is obsessed with harvest moon games and best of all Phantom Skye. But when she finds a strange coin in her friend’s attic he comes to life! A dream come true...or a nightmare seeing as he is now 14-the same age as her? Find out!
My ideas behind this story-I love Skye and i love Claire/Skye. I had this niggering in my head even through i'm not keen on characters coming to life stories. That why it hasn't continued.
The bright sun and the shadows: Summary-Cliff moves to mineral town. He’s shy but Ann can sort that. Or will Cliff’s past come back and ruin it all? Ann&Cliff
My ideas behind this story-Cliff and Ann. I made a Cliff past in my head so i tried to write a story. But my Cliff went out of character so i had to put this to bed. Cliff past would of been... Nah let the mystery continue, i'm that cruel. ...Change my mind now, I really cannot rewrite it and my idea is still plauging and this is meant ot be an behind the story thing ...Claire was Cliff's childhood friend and lover in the city. They were planning to move to their dream home, a farm (that Claire's art skills made it look exactly like Mineral Town's farm what are the chances?) but then Claire was killed (by illness or murder, I still don't have a clue). Cliff went a little mad over her death so he faced either going to hospital and locked in a insane ward, or move somewhere far away and forget all about his past. He chose the latter. I had planned Ann to bring Cliff to the farm and Cliff fainting/having a fit at the sight. I even had details of Cliff's madness that he climbs down the cliff (rock faced not path!) to get away from Kai. See why I quit it, it was so OOC.
Burying my heart: Summary-I smiled softly as she hugged me tighter. I loved her but she didn’t love me in that way. We are both girls and she loves my old crush. AnnxClaire CliffxClaire
My ideas behind this story-i got this idea as before i married Cliff Ann would blush at me. It's a sad story without a happy ending for Ann. Maybe i write a sequel...
A don't love you letter: Summary-Ed, you are the guy that is nice to me. You are the someone that cheers me up. You are the guy I like. But I can’t accept the blue feather. Not yet.
My ideas behind this story-As i said before Celia's my fab. I usually like Jack/Celia so i wrote some of it in this. Emma(Claire) and Celia fell in love but Emma died. Ed propses to Celia and so Celia sends him two letters one for him and one for his sister written at her funeral.
Kiss: Summary-Gray stood outside Mary's house. He could still remember her sobbing. Why was one kiss enough to make him forget her? Gray/Mary Gray/Karen
My ideas behind this story-I love Mary and Mary and Gray are so sweet so I wanted to write them. I was feeling a bit angstly so I wrote a heartbreaking story, Mary killing herself because she feels Gray doesn't love her and doesn't want to get in the way. She slits her arms and dies of blood loss, it was the only thing i could think of. I had her leave Gray a letter and that is when he realises he loves her. I didn't want Claire so i had Karen instead. Sorry for people who love Karen! I tried to make sure she didn't sound too bad.
The Harvest Goddess: Summary-We all know the Goddess the beautiful green hair woman who gets sent to another world in the game. But how did her story start out?
My ideas behind this story-I always wonder how the harvest goddess started out. So i decided to write how. Basically Jack (the dad who died before the harvest moon game begun) finds a blonde girl in the goddess pond. He takes the girl in and names her Emma. We watch her grow up and watch Jack face love trials as well as farming trials and she experiences some as well. No prize guessing who Emma is really yet...
Summary-Abigail, Adam and Allie, triplets, move to Cherry Tree village. Abigail is the fashion queen but has a touch for gardening. Adam is always rushing about to have fun. Allie is the artist but has her brother’s adventure side. Will they uncovered the town’s secrets? Join their adventures.
My ideas behind this story-I had this in my head so i wrote this. Three siblings move to town, ya ya ya, make new friends, ya ya ya, find hobbies, ya ya ya, and try to find out about the shadowy man, ya ya-WHAT?? who is this stranger and why is the place called cherry tree when the trees grow apples? WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS PEOPLE??
Sarah Jane adventures:
The Sianjan: Summary-When Luke gets kidnapped he is rescued by a girl with eyes that sometimes flash green. Who or what is she?
My ideas behind this story-Sarah Jane adventures are so cool so i should write them at least once. And Luke is the best. So I wrote a LukexOC. Only written the first and second chappie so i won't give too much away.
The Lion King:
I must remember my pride: Summary-Two shot. When Nala leaves her broken home to find help she takes one last look. And years later her daughter, Kiara, leaves her home that broke on the inside and does the same.
My ideas behind this story-I love the musical so much and i always thought it was odd that Nala hadn't left until much later. So I wrote what had happen and why she left. I love Lion king 2 as well (I'm hoping they'll make a musical of that too!) and I noticed that Kiara looks back at pride rock when she leaves in serch for Kovu and that sounds a lot like what i did for her mum so i wrote her too. They both had to leave but they will remember their pride as they do return. The song shadowland was singing in my head especially the lines I must remember my pride so bascially its kinda base on that song.
All who are wondering why I haven't added to this its because it takes too long and I'm too lazy.
Things I shouldn't do if I don't want to get my head chop of in Camelot
Do not call Arthur anything other than prat and then you have to get permission from Merlin.
Do not follow Gwen around to see if she's meeting up with yet another lover.
Do not make kissy noises when Arthur and Merlin are sharing a 'tender friendship' moment
Do not establish the fact that the tender friendship moment is something more.
Do not prentend to make up spells in front of the king in a serious moment.
Do not moan at Uther that he's need to 'get a life' over these sorcerers
Do not keep pestering Uther that he needs a hoilday and then realising he can't as he's a king, all the time.
Do not hit Uther over the head and run up to Gaius saying he needs the kiss of life to save him as Uther is about to come round.
Do not pester Arthur about the lie about his mother, Morgause tried to get him to believe. Wait, that wasn't a lie! Was it? Oops, done it again!
Do not tell Gwen when she asks for Arthur that he and a 'special manservant' are in a cupboard having a 'conversation'
Do not run round screaming sorcerer and when someone e.g. Uther ask you what happen tell them that a sorcerer has made Gwen feel flustered and then smack your head and realise that was just Arthur.
Do not tell Arthur that he is jealous about the fact Merlin had been kiss by Gwen, Freya and that he had to pick up Lady Vivain and put him into a closet. And don't tell him you know that's what Arthur wants Merlin to do to him!
Do not trip Uther up and say a sorcerer cast a spell on you to do so.
Do not micmick Uther when he is angry over another sorcerer.
Do not say 'it's that time of month' when Arthur or Morgana argue with Uther.
Do not rush into the throne room and say you've seen Morgana in her chambers when that was before Morgause took her.
Do not sing Merlin theme tune when Uther is dicussing sorcerey with the council.
Do not keep hinting to Arthur that Merlin is cheating on him when the manservant, the king or a gossipy maid is nearby.
Do not start singing 'Gwen kissed a girl and she like it, much better than kissing the prince' when she and Arthur are about to kiss.
Do not keep asking Uther if doing this isn't magic (tap your foot) or if doing this isn't magic (untie or tie up your hair) or if this isn't magic (keep doing normal things).
Do not call Arthur fat and get other servants to call him fat too.
Do not go to stand near Arthur, Gwen and Merlin when they are standing near to each other and then whisper to loudy to a nearby person so they will hear: 'The prince might be in love with his manservant'
Do not dress in the princes clothes, go up to people, ask them to guess who you are and make a stupid impression of Arthur.
Do not tell people that the reason why Uther is upset about the fact that Morgana is gone is that he loved her and tried to make out with her and she rejected him.
Do not claim that Uther had an affair with Nimueh in front of Gaius. It might cause a lot of jealousy.
Do not scatter a random man's clothing in Arthur's bedroom and make sure that Gwen is the first to find them.
Do not suggest that Arthur should stop playing with swords as it might stop him glazing at the same gender.
Do not make kissy noises when Gaius is tending the king's illnesses.
Do not keep hinting to Merlin that Arthur is cheating on him when the prince, the king or a gossipy maid is nearby.
Do not pass on the message to Arthur/Gwen that they want to meet up when Arthur should be meeting the king and 'accedentially' tell them the wrong locations.
Do not annouce your a witch. Then annouce that you're only teasing. Or are you?
Do not sing 'Arthur and Merlin are sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G' all over the castle so everyone hears.
Do not sing 'Uther and Gaius are sitting in a tree Doing something privately' all over the castle so everyone hears.
Do not pay Merlin to prentend to be dying and pay Gaius to say that the only cure is that Arthur has to kiss him and take a photo of it.
Do not take all of the royals clothes and sell them at market day in another kingdom.
Do not swap the royal men's clothes with pink dresses so they have to wear them.
Do not tell Uther that sorcerers can surrive burning and having their heads chop off and the only way to cease magic is to snog the sorcerer.
Do not get every single servant to do all of these things so they can join you getting your head chop off. Well, rules are made to be broken, aren't they?
AAH, Uther is after me, he's after me! I just hope he just coming to kill me and not going to do something perverted. AAAAAAHHHH! Here copy and paste this on your profile so my legacy is continued! I'm outta here! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yes, I've change some of it, those who have reread this and notice. Hey, I did write it. And it makes it orinignal still. (Don't ask how, I'm just saying) Back to being chase by Uther. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN, I LOVE MERLIN.
"Who ever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door."
If you are Merlin obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you automatically tune in to a conversation whenever anyone mentions Merlin, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you go hyper from reading/watching/talking about Merlin copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile.
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like, two reviews (or maybe even one review...), add this to your profile
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, ShadowsOnALove-StruckSoul, Punk Chopsticks, xoxLewrahxox, petrelli heiress, Lara-Van, queenoftheoutlands, HMemma546
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile, and add your name. KaidaThorn, Gingerstar14, Spottednose, queenoftheoutlands, HMemma546
Merlin quotes I love (okay i love them all but these are the ones I love)
Lol! Oh come on you lot must of crack up at the last line at least? No?
Arthur: I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.
Great way to introduce the prat Arthur's title- er, i mean prince Arthur title. Can you put me down now Arthur I promise not to laugh at that quote again. (Get's put down) FINGERS WERE CROSSED HA HA!
Merlin: I always get the donkey work.
Arthur: You were are a total bufoon, aren't you Merlin?
Um, your clumsiness chased it away, Merlin, that's why Arthur's angry, LOL!
Arthur: I'm taking Sophia out for the day. You know, show her around.
LOL, I love the last line!
Arthur: (Sword pointed in Merlin's back) I'll ask you for money but I know you don't have any.
Hey he hasn't been train like you have been train to be a prat, Arthur. LOL.
I can't believe Arthur didn't catch him and the fact he wanted flowers from Merlin. Aw.
(Gaius comes in a Merlin sees that the troll thing hadn't gone down well with Uther)
Haha Merlin can't help but wanna say I told you so
Merlin: (under Arthur's bed) Arthur! Arthur!
Lol and you wonder why people slash these guys?
LOL. Oh god Arthur you really are shallow!
(Arthur's telling Merlin that he wants him to talk as they make a fire)
LOL. Shame Merlin got intruppeted with his dad joing the group. I wanted to hear the list.
This isn't Merlin and Arthur but Bradley and Colin about to go on the 'Screamalot' rollercoaster with Angel and Antony
Bradley: (singing) We going on that rollercoaster in the sky...(camera on rollercoaster noting the screaming) to join them...in a mintue
LOL, love you Colin and Bradley!
Some of Life's Pet Hates
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too!" Hello! What good is cake if you can't eat it? Who doesn't want to have their cake and eat it? What else am I going to do with my cake?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it?? Do people do this?? Who are they?? Where are they?? And Why??
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that??" No, I paid £12 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor. Then I miss the next scene for answering the doofus' question!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya?
7. When something is 'New and Improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "Life is short". What?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here? Yeah the bus came but I decided to wait for you!
Crazy things to do in an elavator! I didn't write it.
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38. Say "Your Majesty" when anyone gets on
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
This what i got from another profile:
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
This poem is the motto to all girls that are sitting on top of that tree:
Guide to sussing out fake friends from real friend (got it of someone's else profile!):
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will read this.
(WHAT I CAME UP WITH):
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT to get eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Plz review my stories, people, I really need them! I'M GOING MAD HERE! Just joking! But plz review for me as I want to be a writer and I need to know if I'm good enough.
Just another note if you hate my work DON'T READ IT! it's that simple ;)
Love you all readers. You can now, if you were nice enough to read my whole profile, can read my stories without any more for me to say other than enjoy.
HARVEST MOON, MERLIN AND POM ROCKS!
...I couldn't help but add that.
Unsafe External Link