Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Inuyasha.
Not much to say on my end. From the brief words on others home pages, it seems as if age, gender, sign, ethnicity, stage of life/education, likes, dislikes and orientation are the main issues people seem to be interested in. Or, at least, it's those of us writing these things seem to think others are interested in. So, let me just say the following. I'm old enough that I shouldn't be doing this, I'm female, and straight. Ok, so that's not really answering all the questions, but it's all you're getting.
Ok, so I lied a bit. Just a comment for those of you still young enough to be trudging it out in school. From someone whose "been there, done that", and by "that" I mean a lot of school . . . I know things can be tough, but stick with it. I can't promise you it's always worth it, but overall, at least on my end, the pain was worth the gain. Well, most days anyways.
Ok, so I lied again (sensing a disturbing pattern here) . . . just a little info for those of you who might be interested in the stories I've posted . . .
1. The Official Request: This story is done!
2. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lay Waste: This story is also done!
3. Mutual Salvation: This is currently a one shot, but if people like it, I might consider adding additional bits here and there in the form of future one shots.
4. The Strength of a Soul: This story is done! And, as a special thanks to those of you who reviewed this - I know this one doesn't get much review love, but it's a story I still like, it's just a bit more on the sad side. Just so you all know, in my heart, I believe Sasuke eventually does learn his lesson and there is definitely a happy ending (its just not written :-)
5. Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O!: This is a long work in progress, but at this moment (6-3-2012) I have it about 65-70% done (and so far it's well over 100,000 words). I hate incomplete stories and as I endeavor never to leave one on this site incomplete, I normally wait until I'm 99.9% sure I'll get it done and know where the plot is going. Consequently, I've been working on this sucker for almost a year before beginning to post it.
6. Follow-up to Mutual Salvation: Okay folks, this is a hard one. I've had so many terrific and truly wonderful reviews that I am working on a sequel. Unfortunately, I work full time and am not the fastest of writers, plus, I generally know where I want this to go, but unsure of the exact route. I may wind up breaking my rule of wanting things over 60% done before starting to post on this one, only time will tell.
7. Teenage Fears and InuHanyou Ears: This is a one-shot continuation of Intervention; Thy Name is Bakusen'O! I liked the idea of a teenaged Katsumi and how Sesshomaru would respond when his son inadvertently causes Inuyasha emotional pain. I'm not sure if there will be more one-shots like this for this story or not, but I really enjoyed writing this one.
Now, with that said, I hope you enjoy my stories.
Last updated 3-17-2013
Unsafe External Link